AHS: Coven Reborn (LGBT+ Friendly)(Reboot - Recruiting Instructors)

Started by Jag, December 01, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted iN Tux

*looks around* Has anyone claimed Madison yet? Anyone? *grabby hands if not*

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on December 07, 2018, 07:22:17 AM
*looks around* Has anyone claimed Madison yet? Anyone? *grabby hands if not*

OMG yes I'd love to have a bitch fit between her and Layla!!! LOL

Twisted iN Tux

Twisted iN Tux

Sorry for the double post, but I'm officially staking my claim on Madison, as per a conversation had w/ Jess. *clings to*

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on December 07, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
Seriously. That has to happen.

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on December 07, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I'm officially staking my claim on Madison, as per a conversation had w/ Jess. *clings to*

Yessss I can't wait  >:)

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Small update:

Some magics have been removed due to high usage in current characters.

The no longer available magic options are:

Telekinesis
Concilium
Clairvoyance
Power Negation
Illusion Manipulation
Injury Reversal

Magic section of the World Building thread has been updated to reflect this. Sorry to those who wished to use those, but it was becoming an issue.

Jag

Jag

We're going to allow third characters to be created. The plan is for Voodooist/Witches/Warlocks to be allowed after the Halloween event. People who are active at the time will have the option of a fourth character or they can simply retire a character.

CurvyKitten

Come one, Come all! Check out this crowd and join in! Feel free to check out the threads and the wiki. I promise we only bite when it's fun. :P

American Horror Story A Coven Reborn Wiki

Jag

Just noting, unless you discussed it with myself or Jess prior to today, Injury Transference and Vitalum Vitalis are no longer available for new character use. We have a number of characters with these abilities. We have plenty of other amazing and creative powers to chose from to make a character interesting. ^_^

Lovely Complex

Is this still accepting? I loved Coven and some bits of Apocalyspe.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Jag

Absolutely! ^_^

We're a bit slow because of the holidays, but we're still in the early stages. So great time to still jump in.

Lovely Complex

Jag

We have a lovely cast of characters so far and would be happy to have more. ^^

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Lovely Complex

If any, I will be sure to ask. c: Although I do have one right now, how many abilities allowed per character?

Jag

List of current available abilities.

Every character is allowed three abilities total (with a few exceptions). They can be broken up as such:

One primary, one uncommon, and one rare.
    Two primary and one uncommon.
    One primary and one rare.
    One primary and two uncommon.
    Two uncommon and one rare.
    Three uncommon. (This would be considered an oddity not to have a primary ability)
    One restricted. (Another oddity, but a powerful one)

Lovely Complex

That's all I need to know. cracks knuckles I will forming up two characters c:

Jag

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Remember to send your sheets to both myself and JessLowell12.

Feel free to look through our current characters here to get an idea of what we have and are looking for. ^^

Lovely Complex

Jag

GM Announcement

We'll be getting our Halloween Event going soon. The event is optional and no character will be assumed to be there. If you're not posting, then your character was off doing whateverelse somewherelse.

Sign up for this event will go until January 18th, 2019. Once the casting is closed, no new character will be admitted to join it and play for a prize

The prize? Why yes, there is a prize. What might that prize be?

A new primary power outside of the limited three.

All that is required to be eligible for the prize is participation in the event with at least 5+ posts in the event. There will be no restriction on what power the winner receives. It could be a primary, uncommon, rare, or even restricted. Winner and winning magic will be determined by dice bot alone for complete fairness.

If you would like to join, please be sure to get your CS to myself and Jess so you can sign up before the 18th. ^__^

Jag

July 7th, 2021: Looking to reboot this and want to see if there would be any interest. Game would run on the smaller side to start. It would consist of just "Instructor" roles to build relationships between the senior members of the new combined academy. Characters can be 18+. Once we've got a good feel for how everyone interacts, the game will be opened up to "Students", who can be 18+.

I don't want to start shifting around threads from the previous game and what not unless there is interest. Cause that is a lot of work. >.<

persephone325

Quote from: Jag on July 04, 2021, 07:31:54 PM
July 7th, 2021: Looking to reboot this and want to see if there would be any interest. Game would run on the smaller side to start. It would consist of just "Instructor" roles to build relationships between the senior members of the new combined academy. Characters can be 18+. Once we've got a good feel for how everyone interacts, the game will be opened up to "Students", who can be 16+.

I don't want to start shifting around threads from the previous game and what not unless there is interest. Cause that is a lot of work. >.<

*peeks in*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Jag

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."