Super Smutty Pathfinder Interest Check

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 29, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jovialtraveler

Quote from: Zoastria on August 29, 2018, 06:09:49 PM
I also have extra possible Tieflings to add to the table of 'I can't decide what to make'

one

two

three

four

five

six

not technically tieflings but still inspiring

welll they’re certainly HORNy enough for a game like this.

PhantomPistoleer

All right, back on my computadora.  That means that I can now answer Cerulean's questions.

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 29, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Well, if you're that confident my character will get plowed by literally every single character in the setting, I'll have to do my best to make it enjoyable.

(I know you meant the players, but it's more fun to misread that sentence a bit.)

It is more fun!  Fortunately, I'm sure that your character will be able to manage a few people at a time. ;)

Though now I'm wondering, from your initial ideas for the game... if the Harlots rely on sex with Outlaws to maintain their strength (and keep their libidos under control enough to function, maybe), what about sex with non-Outlaws? Is there something special about an Outlaw's sperm that they need, or is it just that most normal people can't keep up with them?

So the harlots are almost like sex vampires.  They don't need to eat or sleep, they just need lots and lots of sex.  They run on outlaw sperm, but non-outlaw sperm will do in a pinch.  Unfortunately, this has the unfortunate effect of rendering non-outlaws comatose.  While the harlots can and regularly do have sex with non-outlaws, non-outlaws cannot provide the harlots the sustenance that they require without giving up a part of their life force.  This is a super round-about way of forcing players to have their characters fuck a lot.

Also, what about sex between Harlots, or with female monsters and other NPCs? It sounds like they'll need men around, but would they get some benefit and satisfaction from that, or would it be purely for fun?

Sex between harlots happens a lot.  Sex with either harlots or outlaws will provide a +1 morale boost per participant divided by two rounded down.  This bonus will last an hour per level.  So, if four third-level harlots are having sex with five third-level outlaws, the overall morale boost will be +4.

Harlots are also able to acquire the special abilities of monsters they fuck.  As for NPCs, they are able to knock them unconscious or compel them to tell the truth through their sex magic.  Aside from that, Harlots will always roll a natural 20 for performance (sex) checks, so they benefit that way when they're earning extra coin through prostitution.

Quote(I'm not sure what everyone's preferences here are, but my character will likely be an extreme omnisexual... so I'll be happy if some female characters are eager to share a bed with her too, but I'll also be perfectly fine if the game's focus is mostly on her getting pounded by men.)

That's the spirit!  Cerulean, YES.  Your character should feel very comfortable sharing her bed with Harlots and Outlaws.  It's not uncommon to find them latched to each other in a long, connected chain, humping and heaving and sweating with hot, reckless abandon.  But it's also not uncommon for harlots to spend time between themselves, either.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
All right, back on my computadora.  That means that I can now answer Cerulean's questions.

It is more fun!  Fortunately, I'm sure that your character will be able to manage a few people at a time. ;)

So the harlots are almost like sex vampires.  They don't need to eat or sleep, they just need lots and lots of sex.  They run on outlaw sperm, but non-outlaw sperm will do in a pinch.  Unfortunately, this has the unfortunate effect of rendering non-outlaws comatose.  While the harlots can and regularly do have sex with non-outlaws, non-outlaws cannot provide the harlots the sustenance that they require without giving up a part of their life force.  This is a super round-about way of forcing players to have their characters fuck a lot.

Sex between harlots happens a lot.  Sex with either harlots or outlaws will provide a +1 morale boost per participant divided by two rounded down.  This bonus will last an hour per level.  So, if four harlots third-level harlots are having sex with five third-level outlaws, the overall morale boost will be +4.

Harlots are also able to acquire the special abilities of monsters they fuck.  As for NPCs, they are able to knock them unconscious or compel them to tell the truth through their sex magic.  Aside from that, Harlots will always roll a natural 20 for performance (sex) checks, so they benefit that way when they're earning extra coin through prostitution.

That's the spirit!  Cerulean, YES.  Your character should feel very comfortable sharing her bed with Harlots and Outlaws.  It's not uncommon to find them latched to each other in a long, connected chain, humping and heaving and sweating with hot, reckless abandon.  But it's also not uncommon for harlots to spend time between themselves, either.
all I heard was “orgies are MECHANICALLY ENCOURAGED” and that is fantastic

Chanticleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 29, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
all I heard was “orgies are MECHANICALLY ENCOURAGED” and that is fantastic

...I also heard something about 'running trains on particularly endowed monsters is mechanically encouraged.' Oh the crazy. :)
My current O/os (need work)

CeruleanSerenity

Thank you for the answers. That makes sense, and sounds like fun.

Also, I had an idea for a character...

When I'm making a highly sexual character, there are two types I often find myself drawn towards.

One is the sultry, aggressive seductress. She's confident and in control, but she's no tease: she's irresistible, insatiable, and untameable. She's the kind of person who could start an orgy by walking into a room and wouldn't leave until she was the last one standing, who leaves a trail of exhausted bodies behind her as she walks down the street, a mix people she pinned to the wall and ravished until they collapsed and bystanders who were so overcome by lust they couldn't stop themselves from jumping on her. She knows what she wants, she always wants more, and she's out to get it.

The other is... well, a bit of an airhead. She's cheerful, optimistic, and friendly to everyone she meets, but she's not the sharpest person out there. She's pretty naive and inexperienced... except when it comes to sex. When it comes to sex, she has bottomless appetite and she's utterly shameless about it. She's eager to do anything, anywhere, anytime, with anyone, all day long until she runs out of partners or someone drags her back to whatever she's supposed to be doing. She's not the most reliable, but she's likable (and gorgeous) enough that nobody cares too much. She might even have skills that make her useful to keep around... apart from the obvious.

(Both examples might be a bit more exaggerated than would be appropriate for less smutty games... but I don't think this is one of those.)

So, I thought... why not be a summoner and play both?

I could have an impossibly seductive vixen of a summoner accompanied by her eidolon, a bubbly sex fiend who doesn't really get the mortal world, but who doesn't really care, because her singular overriding motivation is to get people to put things into her holes. They're two different beings bound by their mutual lust and seemingly endless appetite for sex.

So... maybe not too different. But I thought that might be fun to play, if you're willing to let me pick the class and write both her and her eidolon.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 29, 2018, 08:10:21 PM
Thank you for the answers. That makes sense, and sounds like fun.

Also, I had an idea for a character...

When I'm making a highly sexual character, there are two types I often find myself drawn towards.

One is the sultry, aggressive seductress. She's confident and in control, but she's no tease: she's irresistible, insatiable, and untameable. She's the kind of person who could start an orgy by walking into a room and wouldn't leave until she was the last one standing, who leaves a trail of exhausted bodies behind her as she walks down the street, a mix people she pinned to the wall and ravished until they collapsed and bystanders who were so overcome by lust they couldn't stop themselves from jumping on her. She knows what she wants, she always wants more, and she's out to get it.

The other is... well, a bit of an airhead. She's cheerful, optimistic, and friendly to everyone she meets, but she's not the sharpest person out there. She's pretty naive and inexperienced... except when it comes to sex. When it comes to sex, she has bottomless appetite and she's utterly shameless about it. She's eager to do anything, anywhere, anytime, with anyone, all day long until she runs out of partners or someone drags her back to whatever she's supposed to be doing. She's not the most reliable, but she's likable (and gorgeous) enough that nobody cares too much. She might even have skills that make her useful to keep around... apart from the obvious.

(Both examples might be a bit more exaggerated than would be appropriate for less smutty games... but I don't think this is one of those.)

So, I thought... why not be a summoner and play both?

I could have an impossibly seductive vixen of a summoner accompanied by her eidolon, a bubbly sex fiend who doesn't really get the mortal world, but who doesn't really care, because her singular overriding motivation is to get people to put things into her holes. They're two different beings bound by their mutual lust and seemingly endless appetite for sex.

So... maybe not too different. But I thought that might be fun to play, if you're willing to let me pick the class and write both her and her eidolon.

* PhantomPistoleer facemelt.

That is really, really, really, really stupidly and ridiculously hot.

Someone get a court order and file an injunction, cus' I'mma about to get into Cerulean's PMs!

I mean!  ::cough cough!::

That sounds like a really outlandish idea!  Too outlandish for this game!  I will consider allowing it though in exchange for some favors! ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

1651Leviathan

PhantomPistoleer

Can it, you two!

You can block one another, but darest thou block the GM?!

::smites both of you!::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

1651Leviathan

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 08:35:00 PM
Can it, you two!

You can block one another, but darest thou block the GM?!

::smites both of you!::

Why block when orgies are encouraged?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 29, 2018, 08:38:08 PM
Why block when orgies are encouraged?

Not only encouraged, but incentivized.

Additionally, I will reward kinky conduct, too. 

Let me lavish you!

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Giantmutantcrab

*keeps under the anti-smiting umbrella*

Hey gang.

So, umm... Who's playing what now? There have been a lot of pictures being tossed about.

Also, I know very *VERY* little to Pathfinder. When I mean little, I mean... I've never played Pathfinder, ever.

So... I am interested, but I've no clue if I would fit.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on August 29, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

The motto of the game is that if there is a hole and you have a pole, you fit.  And if there is no hole, then make a hole?  Yeah!  Rock n' roll!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

1651Leviathan

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on August 29, 2018, 08:43:07 PM
*keeps under the anti-smiting umbrella*

Hey gang.

So, umm... Who's playing what now? There have been a lot of pictures being tossed about.

Also, I know very *VERY* little to Pathfinder. When I mean little, I mean... I've never played Pathfinder, ever.

I think we're just at the interest check stage of things. As for Pathfinder, it's not that complicated, if you pick a simple class. If you need help, you can always shoot me a PM, and I'm sure there are guides aplenty on the internet. 'Tis a magical place.

indarkestknight

I don't suppose there's a way to get Dazzling Display to do something like this?

Heh.

Love the summoner/eidolon idea, by the way, CeruleanSerenity!

Wavering back and forth between a few concepts for outlaws
Enthralling Victor, exact mechanics pending, but ideally having a bit of razzle dazzle as above
• Synthesist Summoner who can turn himself into a tentacle monster (it would be nice of tentacles were incentivized by making them primary attacks instead of secondary)
• something something devotee of Arshea? Though I suppose either of the above could just as easily be worshippers of Arshea too...

What would everyone be most interested in?

Also! I have a handy dandy list of links to paizo-official unarmored archetypes for those interested in playing Red Sonja or a nude drow swordswoman of Eilistraee.

Unarmored Archetypes
Jungle Lord AKA Tarzan: The Archetype (Ranger Archetype)
Invested Regent AKA Goes well with other Charisma monk archetypes: The Archetype (Monk Archetype)
Nornkith AKA I just want to use Charisma instead of Wisdom and also Fey: The Archtype (Monk Archetype)
Scaled Fist AKA I just want to use Charisma instead of Wisdom and also Dragon: The Archetype (Monk Archetype)
Sword Devil AKA Red Sonja: The Archetype (Ranger Archetype)
Warlord AKA John Carter: The Archetype (Fighter Archetype. Also the archetype my character is using)
Water Dancer AKA Can’t Touch This I got three ability score modifiers to my AC: The Archetype (Monk Archetype)

PhantomPistoleer

Razzle-dazzle is a GOOO.

But, we will permit ladies to appear naked with armor on as a gesture of good faith.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Giantmutantcrab

Ok well... That seems simple enough.

As a member of "Team Pole", what races can I play?

I was thinking of rocking some kind of Minotaur.

So if the ladies are wondering where the beef is...

...well...

There he shall be.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on August 29, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
Ok well... That seems simple enough.

As a member of "Team Pole", what races can I play?

I was thinking of rocking some kind of Minotaur.

So if the ladies are wondering where the beef is...

...well...

There he shall be.

I haven’t decided.  This just an interest thread.

I don’t think I will be allowing minotaurs, though.  Or maybe I shall!  I don’t know.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hunter

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Hunter on August 29, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
Well, this topic blew up fast.

People like to bang in fantasy settings.

Who knew?

TeacupTwink

Will likely return. This sounds kind of hilarious and fun.  ::)

Jovialtraveler

http://archivesofnethys.com/
Archive of Nethys, buddy. Learn it, love it, fuck it sweetly every night.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Jovialtraveler on August 29, 2018, 09:05:01 PM
http://archivesofnethys.com/
Archive of Nethys, noobie. Learn it, love it, fuck it sweetly every night.

Okay, thank you for sharing that website with Crab, JT, but you don't have to call him a newbie.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Jovialtraveler

PhantomPistoleer

WIPPING.

Phantom Pistoleer Presents

Outlaws & Harlots: A Super Smutty Pathfinder Game
Character Creation Rules

Level:  All characters will start at level two.

Class:  All characters must be made using Paizo classes.  Don't overdesign characters.  Limit yourselves to one archetype per level.

Race:  Harlots and Outlaws are never what they seem.  Though they were once sentient races, they have been long-since embraced by the Goddess of Sex and her paramour, the Succubus known as Lord Gaunt, who excised their mortality through sex magic rituals.  As such, Harlots and Outlaws may create their "race" using the Pathfinder race creation rules.  Harlots and Outlaws may both expend 20RP to create their character.  Additionally, once per day, Harlots and Outlaws can assume the form of any medium-sized creature of the humanoid subtype.

Under no circumstances are you permitted to assume the form of a small-sized creature, though characters are free to cast reduce person on themselves.

Gold:  2,000 gold pieces

Outlaw
[/b]
Harlot
[/b]
Attributes:Outlaws start with 25 attribute points.Harlots start with 35 attribute points.
Bonus Feats:Designed to be tireless in bed, outlaws get endurance and great fortitude for free.  Harlots acquire feats like a Fighter (1, 2, 4, 6 . . .)
Traits:Outlaws receive two traits.Harlots receive three traits.
Powers:With their ejaculate, Outlaws can:
-- Cure Light Wounds 1d8+LVL on Harlots;
-- Provide Harlots with sustenance;
Outlaws also:
-- Are immune to magic sleep;
-- Function as if they were wearing a ring of sustenance.
Harlots can:
-- Cast daze and charm person as a spell-like ability 3/day using CHA;
-- Cast modified version of color spray as a touch spell w/ no save.  This version of the spell forces the creature to have an orgasm;
-- Force creatures to tell the truth, as if they were in a zone of truth, while having sex;
-- Automatically roll a 20 for performance (sex) checks;[/td
Weaknesses:None.To survive, Harlots must have three daily meals of Outlaw spermatozoa, consumed either orally, vaginally, or anally.  Failure to consume the necessary proteins results in Harlots losing 6 constitution points per day.

Couplings:

Some Harlots and Outlaws make very good teams.  When they couple, they earn free teamwork feats every even level.  Harlots and Outlaws can only be coupled to one person.

Difference in Power Explained:

By assuming the role of a Harlot, the player understands that he or she will be required to participate in lots of sex scenes.  Sex scenes don't have to be super involved.  In fact, in order to keep the game flowing smoothly, sex scenes can be more like background noise.  For example, "In mid-blowjob, the Harlot looked at Dorian and said, 'That's a terrible idea.'  Rolling her eyes, she wrapped her mouth around Dorian's cock once again as she listened to the rest of Dorian's half-cocked idea."

Remember!  Harlots must follow a very simple rule: ABF!  Always Be Fucking!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O