News:

Main Menu

Ferari Segway

Started by Sabby, July 08, 2008, 08:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

OldSchoolGamer

It looks nifty, but the fact it's on only two wheels rather than four makes it inherently unstable.

Sabby

But its a Segway that looks like a Ferari :)

Inkidu

That reminded me of the time I first saw the campus police at my university on Segways. The first, I swear to God, first thought that came into my mind was jacking him and hearing Grand Theft Auto: Segway! in my head. XD

Yeah in all the Segway races that thing would so take them at twenty miles an hour, vroom!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

But... its a Segway... that looks like a Ferari! :D

The Overlord

Quote from: Sabbat on October 17, 2008, 09:20:45 PM
But its a Segway that looks like a Ferari :)

Actually, it's just a Segway with a red paint job and a Ferrari name tag slapped on it, and for something that's going to get you sneered at by pedestrians and laughed at by real Ferrari owners, $7K seems a bit asinine.  ::)

Sabby

Thats exactly why I want it ^__^ because its the silliest idea ever. I'm a person who will direct my own funeral via pre-recorded video and basically turn it into a stand up gig... so a Ferrari Segway is exactly the kind of thing friends and family have come to expect from me <3 its just a very expensive double take...