News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for females

Started by Dray, February 20, 2010, 10:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I am looking for strange pairings really, more fantasy ones, such as large demons and small human girls, humanoid dragons and elves, werewolf and girl, or werewolf and vampire, monsters and victims.  I am looking for rough, hard, fast sex...with interesting plot and story line and a few twists here and there.  Me being the dominate male, you the submissive female.  taking you by force or seduction, claiming you and making you my pet, slave, whatever.  Humanoids beasts and demons such as minotaurs and what not.  Down the road developing a soft side for the female, being possessive of her and wanting her, needing her, keeping her to himself, loving her like a pet and a lover and making her his.

Alright I am full and satisfied with my role plays now.  If you want to discuss a potential role play, having an a good idea or pair in mind then let me know...otherwise I am drained of good ideas for the moment.  I can also play a bit of sub and switch, for any females that might want to mix it up a bit, with female monster/demon/etc on male, or dom female controlling monster/demon/etc as a pet.

Possibly could be Extreme and contain some of the items listed below, however it is no limited to only these and it does not have to have all of these.  I am open for for discussion, just hit me up with a PM.

-Cervical Penetration
-Tentacles
-Large Cocks
-Deep Throat
-Excessive Semen
-Bondage
-Discipline/Punishment
-Sexual training
-Anal
-Multiple Penetration
-Squirting
-Bukkake, cum drenched...cream pie filled
-Cum marking
-Light cum inflation
-Size difference, the male being larger...perhaps even much larger
-Wet and Messy
-Branding/Symbolic Ownership, tattoos, piercings
-Watersports
-Bloodplay, very little...referring more to vampires
-Chains, collars, etc.

Of course there can be more added, these are just some things I would like to take in consideration for such pairings.  Also not all of the above have to be incorporated.  If you have some ideas, a pairing in mind and what not...just send me a PM, ask me some questions you are not sure about and whatever else and we can go from there.  I am very open and cooperative, I can make great compromises.

UberGoldy

ooooh this one looks like loads of fun! let me in, im a perfect pet/slave/submissive female!
I watched Sweeny Todd the other day. It made me hungry. Hey, speaking of which, wanna come over for dinner?

Dray

Kanrya

im a fiesty little pet that needs plenty of punishment ^_^

Dray

updated, looking for one more interested in the pairing of Tauren/Dark Elf

Doomsday

I don't know if you're comfortable having a partner who's a man playing as a woman. According to your intro post to E it says you're not. But it seems like every thread you post just intrigues the hell out of me. If you'd like you can look through my posts, I can assure you I'm pretty good at roleplaying as a female. So if you need a partner for the Tauren/Drow, just let me know.

If you're uncomfortable with it, I understand. I wouldn't want you to play if you just didn't feel right about it.

Dray

UPDATED

I guess I would not mind a male role playing partner although I do prefer female...then again two working to tell a story in the end, it is still a story no matter what genders are mixed in.  However, the Tauren/Elf one has been taken, got PMed about it.