The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Who is understanding of my flaws(of which there are still many) and is willing to see past them and oh the magic we can make together! Also, someone who can see the bumps along the way as challenges, not obstacles.

Mordred

.. agrees that any moment.. even and at times especially those of the darkest types.. is the right time to laugh. How better to keep going? Honestly.

Damn.. can't think of something funny to say. Breaking my own rule. I'm still in bed.. not even sure if I'm really awake yet. In fact this could very well be one of those elusive dreams that never seem to visit my head. If so.. I hope it takes a sudden delicious turn. Come on! Be a dream!! :P
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

...tells me the most significant things in their actions, not words
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

SinfulAngel

... Some one willing to give helpful criticism without complaining or being unnecessarily negative.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mordred

.. blows my mind into billions and billions of tiny grains of blue cosmic dust.. then swirls those seemingly useless particles back into a wild vortex that somehow regains the appearance of composure.. until those lovely fingers then work their magic and show that the intense ride has only just begun.

Or..

.. lets me have my way with their body and a giant pool of glistening blue jello.

I'm easy.
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

...sends you cute little texts that let you know they're thinking about you.

QuirkyFelicity

... wakes me up at 2am to tell me all about the book they just finished after my going to bed only a little before. The perfect partner is someone who will talk to me for hours about the most inconsequential things and be on the same wavelength with me when I tell them how much a character in a book affected me. They'll bring me a cup of tea or coffee (strength depending on the traumatic nature of the lovely book I will have just finished) and listen to me ramble while they give me a kiss for every bad thing I can think of.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Mordred

.. puts a smile on my face that never truly fades.
*See Pillory*

QuirkyFelicity

... keeps me up late with spectacular pillow talk.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

...uses Morgan Freeman and cheesy pick up lines to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

... becomes an essential part of myself, not a heart or lung, nothing so vital. It isn't something I can't live without, but they become a separate thing, something I don't want to live without. They become something like a limb, an arm or a leg. They are something that I could function without if I tried to get past the loss, and I would live a happy life, but, without them, something would always be missing, like they are a part of myself that I would never function the same without.

Mordred

.. weaves their skill in such a way through the air that caresses my skin.. that my senses.. dead for such a long time yet so madly tuned to ultra-fine awareness.. lure a sound from my lips into hers.. "enchantress..".. and as creatures who are pulled from their deep slumber do at times.. I would perhaps crave to do this one's bidding. Ah but that.. all depends.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

..makes me grin. Which, can be quite the accomplishment of late, but is bound to happen when he lets me know just how right (*gasp* Omg!) I can be.  ;D Very good stuff for a Princess.  :-)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Zaphod

...Lets me cut to the head of the queue however late I am. :-)

Breathless Intent

...named Zaphod. *grins and tries to count how many points she makes for that*

Zaphod

Grainne

..pops in now and then..even when occupied, to give this Princess a little attention. Yes, I know, I'm shameless. Sue me.

Breathless Intent

...enjoys when I pop in to give a little attention...*grins and snuggles*

QuirkyFelicity

... makes me coffee in the morning and isn't angry when it lies cold and forgotten on the bedside table.  It would take a perfect partner to make me forget a cup of coffee. ; )

Grainne

Quote from: Breathless Intent on September 27, 2012, 06:42:19 PM
...enjoys when I pop in to give a little attention...*grins and snuggles*

*giggles and snuggles the sis* ..knows exactly the right amount of snuggles to give, being another Princess of course.  ;D

SummerWhispers

Enjoys my strange sense of tastes, and does not mind getting naughty text, and or im sent at odd hours throughout the day, and or night, oh and can respond to  such strange behavior.

QuirkyFelicity

... will listen me ramble on about a book and then read it just to understand what the hell I'm talking about, even if they don't know whether or not they'll like it.

Mordred

.. sees through the bullshit, with eyes that are so soft yet mesmerizing.. listens to the proper tone in a string of words, as this bad tongue of mine slowly licks along the ear.. and knows what makes a moment the purest of it's kind, even when the surrounding particles do their best to thwart the senses.

.. and reads the above and knows exactly what this drunk fool speaks of.

.. and.. a sweet set of juicy lips that feel quite perfect to slide my own inside.. hmm.. certainly doesn't hurt.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Quote from: QuirkyFelicity on October 02, 2012, 08:58:15 PM
... will listen me ramble on about a book and then read it just to understand what the hell I'm talking about, even if they don't know whether or not they'll like it.

+1 so true.

Also someone who is interested in me and my everyday life, not just the drama. Wants to listen to me more than talk. Knows when to lighten the mood and knows when to be serious.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sharon

...Someone that will understand that I am not a girly girl, to know that I know now to work hard, and may end up hurt because of horse playing with some friend that I had back in high school but know even through all this I am still a woman that need those sweet words... to tell me when I am down and low that I can make his heart stop walking into the room... that I make him melt by just one small kiss that seemed to linger through his work day...someone that would make the rain not be linked to more bad memories... but to great passionted moments of my life...someone that would looked at me and laugh when i try to say something and it just come out wrong... drity wrong...somene that knows that I have a lot of guy friends in person and on line and knows that he is the one that I wanted to curled up to and have him doo all the dirty things to me.