Interest Check - Pokken Academy - (All Welcome)

Started by ZephySempai, July 19, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZephySempai

Alrighty people! The Information Station is up and running again with all the stuff you need to know about what's currently going on :D

I'll post the link up, HERE and will add it to the 1st post of this page.

For all the parties that have already been accepted, please place your completed application in the Information Station!

I'll work on sorting out the dorm assignments. The coding for that, though simple, looks like shit when its raw data >.< Ah well. I'll figure it out. Don't expect it to be done by tonight though. I'm wiped.

Tomorrow will be prep for opening up the main IC thread. Basically, I'll be reconnecting with some of the original cast, those that are already locked in scenes, and working out with them how to continue those scenes. After that, we'll be getting started YAY

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

JoanieSappho

Oh. Shit, I'd better get my characters in.
One of whom will be Shizu, yes.

Miss Eleanora

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 22, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

OMG she's so adorable! I love it. Pretty girls that are nice and bubbly are like, the best. Even still, however, she just seems too nice. Why? Why is she so happy all the time? What is she trying to prove to herself? I wanna know what's beneath that cheery smile and the reasoning behind the hugs. Of course, that's just me personally. She could very well just be an angel. The only angels on Earth, however, are the ones who've fallen. We'll see. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one.

As for now, congratulations on your acceptance to Pokken Academy!!

I'm glad you enjoy her. ^^ In part her unshaking positive attitude is her armor against all the crummy things in the world. Her hugs and such are a way of bolstering it. She tries to be cheery and such, to make others act the same, which then in turn makes it easier on her. It's possible for her to have a break down or have her niceness erode over time if she gets hit by enough bad stuff. I just was trying to describe her base state and what she works hard to project to the world as her idea self.

Maybe I should add that bit into her personality write up too?

SweetSerenade

Name: Samantha Oak

Height: 5'3''

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Personality:
An exceptionally studios woman who is driven in her research and expansion of her Pokémon knowledge. Instead of starting her Pokémon journey at 11, she instead signed up for Pokémon Tech. She was given a strange egg by her Uncle Samuel (Professor Oak) – which she was tasked to hatch before she could enter Pokémon Tech. He had gotten the egg from his Cousin in the Alolan region, and that was how Samantha and Frosty came to be.

Samantha was instantly hooked on the differences between Alolan Vulpix and Kanto Vulpix. She had never ever seen something as amazing as her Vulpix, and she wanted to learn all she could. Why did it hatch that way? Why was Alolan Vulpix an ice type instead of a fire type? This gave her the thought that maybe somewhere an evolutionary change happened between a Vulpix to Ninetails – and it mated in either a strange location, or just had a genetic anomaly that caused a mutation in the eggs that hatched from it.

Her curious nature for Pokémon research knows no bounds, she is so dedicated to her research that she was known as the ‘Ice Princess’ of Pokémon Tech. Any attempts for dating were met with a polite ‘Sorry not interested’, and this seemed to continue well into adulthood.

She is so dedicated to her research that she can go days without doing anything other than reading and researching, leading to her being tossed out of the ‘office’ by her Uncle – and being told to go out and get some air for a bit. She never traveled much in other regions, and instead worked as an Apprentice of sorts for her Uncle as soon as she graduated, she had no interest in being a Master of the League, nor did she want anything more than her research. While she might seem a little prickly, she does have a bit of a squishy heart inside. She absolutely loves talking about her research, and talking to others about the variations of the different Regions.

Note: She is romantically and sexually inept, and so oblivious that unless someone is exceptionally blunt (Or exceptionally skilled in coercing) she will have not a clue she’s being hit on.

Home Town: Pallet Town – Kanto Region

Starter Pokemon:
Frosty

Background: Samantha started life in Pallet Town, at 11 she was given a choice by her mother – go become a pokemon trainer, or talk to her Uncle about what she should do. Samantha talked to her Uncle, and talked about her dreams of becoming a Professor like him some day – as well as a pokemon researcher. She was given a task of hatching an egg, before she was allowed to enter Pokemon Tech. She spent weeks walking with her egg, keeping it taken care of – and just pouring everything into the egg.

It wasn’t until it hatched that she found out from her Uncle that it had come from another Oak in the Alolan region. The egg hatched a snow white Vulpix, which Samantha ended up naming ‘Frosty’ for his Ice-Based aspect. She was instantly infatuated with finding out why Frosty was an ice-type instead of a fire. She entered Pokemon Tech and worked hard to graduate. Upon graduation she could have gone to the Pokemon League Conference, to fight against the Elite Four, instead she decided to go back to Pallet Town – and start training under her Uncle.

This happened for several years, until her Uncle told her that her best bet in enhancing her research was to attend Pokken. He got everything arranged and she was shipped off before she knew it.

Best Experience With Pokemon: The care and time it took to hatch Frosty, and then the care and time it has taken to raise him and make him as strong as he is.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: Tangela – Bad experience with a Tangela and its weird trainer. Samantha doesn’t like to talk about it, but tends to avoid Tangela and their trainers, she refuses to work with them – and will walk in completely the other direction if she runs into one. She will have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Other: This characters main focus is being a Pokemon Researcher, to eventually become a Professor. She has little to no experience in interactions with others, having focused on her Alolan Vulpix over everything else in life. She feels like the next stage of her research is attaining a normal Vulpix, to do comparisons – and also attaining an Eevee. She noticed that Vulpix and Eevee look quite similar, and Eevee has an ice based evolution. She’s wondering if this might in some way have impacted the creation of the Alolan Vulpix.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

JoanieSappho

Name: Shizu Katsura

Height: 4'10

Sexual Preference: Uncertainly Bisexual (definitely attracted to other females, might have some interest in males)

Personality: Clearly intelligent and curious in the extreme, Shizu has a rather noticeable lack of tact or restraint. If she finds something interesting she will observe it, no matter how inappropriate the subject matter is, and the concept of personal boundaries or space is rather ... different in her eyes. While very possessive when dealing with those she considers to be outsiders and unwilling to disturb their areas or belongings, the opposite is true for those she considers to be 'hers', especially her Zangoose who rarely seems to be in a pokeball and seems to be very close to Shizu.
Shizu's usual behaviour around other people (and pokemon, which she views as mostly the same thing) is mostly a slightly wary curiosity, while friendliness is met with warmth and innocent hugs and physical displays of affection. Hostility, on the other hand, typically causes her to fall back on the instincts picked up from the Zangoose and, if pushed, she has the potential of being quite remarkably vicious.

Home Town: Fuchsia City/Safari Zone, Kanto

Starter Pokemon: Zangoose (Kagami)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background: The only daughter of a rather infamous pokemon researcher, Shizu happens to be the reason for most of her mother's notoriety. From the age of six the girl was, more or less, left to fend for herself with only pokemon to interact with as part of a highly questionable experiment related to the natures of humans and pokemon. It's not known just how long this experiment was supposed to continue for as it ended quite abruptly when Shizu was fifteen and people realised what was going on.
Her time alone with pokemon had shown that certain pokemon were willing to accept young humans into their groups and care for them, fortunately for Shizu, and she ended up being adopted by a small pack of Zangoose, Shizu's lack of strength relative to the pokemon offset by her natural human intelligence.
While, for obvious reasons, leaving a child out to be raised by pokemon was widely condemned, the experiment did gather some interesting information before it was shut down, and has furthered or cast serious doubts upon several theories regarding very early human-pokemon interactions.

While most of the Zangoose were - reluctantly - willing to allow Shizu to be taken from them without incident, one young female and Shizu were quite adamant that they not be separated and, considering their long familiarity, that Zangoose was permitted to stay with Shizu. She technically has a pokeball for Kagami, as Shizu later named her close friend, but has not actually used it yet and she shows no intention of ever doing so.

Educated after her long absence from human society, Shizu quickly displayed a strong, keen mind, absorbing and understanding surprisingly complex matters in only a short amount of time.
With her rather unique knowledge of pokemon and her curiosity and intelligence, it came as little surprise when she decided that she wanted to study such matters in more depth. Hopefully without the whole child abandonment thing.

Best Experience With Pokemon: The precise details of the situation have not been entirely remembered, but Shizu still recalls the first night the Zangoose truly accepted her into their group, and the remembered feeling of being the centerpiece of a surprisingly cuddly mass of sleepy Zangoose - all of whom she would grow to consider family - is still one of her warmest memories.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: While the Zangoose - Seviper feud is infamous and well known, the introduction of Zangoose into other areas provoked several other, less documented skirmishes. One notable encounter was when a small foraging group consisting of the (at the time) ten year old Shizu and three Zangoose strayed into the territory claimed by a nest of Ekans and an old Arbok. While the Ekans were little match for the Zangoose, the Arbok attempted to attack Shizu (to be fair, she had just hit a couple of its children with a stick) and the experience has left the girl absolutely terrified of Arbok in specific and the majority of serpentine pokemon in general.

ZephySempai

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 22, 2018, 10:32:01 PM
Would a pervy telepath fit in?

Oh but of course! Sabrina is the only real reference I have to Humans being able to use psychic powers, but its canon so fuck it. I only ask that it be very low levels of telepathy; possibly getting a stronger feeling for one's emotions or hints at their thoughts. Anything greater than that must come with a cost: Nosebleeds, headaches, etc. Humans are very much Human in this world. The Super Powers are reserved for the cute little monsters.

Crazy how Pokemon have the destructive potential of wiping out entire cities and we trust them to 10-year-olds...

But yes, a pervy telepath is more than welcome. You will be graded harsher than others, but I think you'll do fine.

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 22, 2018, 10:53:31 PM
Oh. Shit, I'd better get my characters in.
One of whom will be Shizu, yes.

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on July 23, 2018, 12:36:43 AM
I'm glad you enjoy her. ^^ In part her unshaking positive attitude is her armor against all the crummy things in the world. Her hugs and such are a way of bolstering it. She tries to be cheery and such, to make others act the same, which then in turn makes it easier on her. It's possible for her to have a break down or have her niceness erode over time if she gets hit by enough bad stuff. I just was trying to describe her base state and what she works hard to project to the world as her idea self.

Maybe I should add that bit into her personality write up too?

If you like to add that detail you can. I just enjoyed reading her bio so much I really got into her it <_< What?

Of course, now that I know this, bad things will happen. Not terrible, but I will be taking some shots at her fortitude. All for the purpose of research and character development, I promise, but yeah. Be prepared. (Dark laughter)

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 23, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

Name: Samantha Oak

Height: 5'3''

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Personality:
An exceptionally studios woman who is driven in her research and expansion of her Pokémon knowledge. Instead of starting her Pokémon journey at 11, she instead signed up for Pokémon Tech. She was given a strange egg by her Uncle Samuel (Professor Oak) – which she was tasked to hatch before she could enter Pokémon Tech. He had gotten the egg from his Cousin in the Alolan region, and that was how Samantha and Frosty came to be.

Samantha was instantly hooked on the differences between Alolan Vulpix and Kanto Vulpix. She had never ever seen something as amazing as her Vulpix, and she wanted to learn all she could. Why did it hatch that way? Why was Alolan Vulpix an ice type instead of a fire type? This gave her the thought that maybe somewhere an evolutionary change happened between a Vulpix to Ninetails – and it mated in either a strange location, or just had a genetic anomaly that caused a mutation in the eggs that hatched from it.

Her curious nature for Pokémon research knows no bounds, she is so dedicated to her research that she was known as the ‘Ice Princess’ of Pokémon Tech. Any attempts for dating were met with a polite ‘Sorry not interested’, and this seemed to continue well into adulthood.

She is so dedicated to her research that she can go days without doing anything other than reading and researching, leading to her being tossed out of the ‘office’ by her Uncle – and being told to go out and get some air for a bit. She never traveled much in other regions, and instead worked as an Apprentice of sorts for her Uncle as soon as she graduated, she had no interest in being a Master of the League, nor did she want anything more than her research. While she might seem a little prickly, she does have a bit of a squishy heart inside. She absolutely loves talking about her research, and talking to others about the variations of the different Regions.

Note: She is romantically and sexually inept, and so oblivious that unless someone is exceptionally blunt (Or exceptionally skilled in coercing) she will have not a clue she’s being hit on.

Home Town: Pallet Town – Kanto Region

Starter Pokemon:
Frosty

Background: Samantha started life in Pallet Town, at 11 she was given a choice by her mother – go become a pokemon trainer, or talk to her Uncle about what she should do. Samantha talked to her Uncle, and talked about her dreams of becoming a Professor like him some day – as well as a pokemon researcher. She was given a task of hatching an egg, before she was allowed to enter Pokemon Tech. She spent weeks walking with her egg, keeping it taken care of – and just pouring everything into the egg.

It wasn’t until it hatched that she found out from her Uncle that it had come from another Oak in the Alolan region. The egg hatched a snow white Vulpix, which Samantha ended up naming ‘Frosty’ for his Ice-Based aspect. She was instantly infatuated with finding out why Frosty was an ice-type instead of a fire. She entered Pokemon Tech and worked hard to graduate. Upon graduation she could have gone to the Pokemon League Conference, to fight against the Elite Four, instead she decided to go back to Pallet Town – and start training under her Uncle.

This happened for several years, until her Uncle told her that her best bet in enhancing her research was to attend Pokken. He got everything arranged and she was shipped off before she knew it.

Best Experience With Pokemon: The care and time it took to hatch Frosty, and then the care and time it has taken to raise him and make him as strong as he is.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: Tangela – Bad experience with a Tangela and its weird trainer. Samantha doesn’t like to talk about it, but tends to avoid Tangela and their trainers, she refuses to work with them – and will walk in completely the other direction if she runs into one. She will have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Other: This characters main focus is being a Pokemon Researcher, to eventually become a Professor. She has little to no experience in interactions with others, having focused on her Alolan Vulpix over everything else in life. She feels like the next stage of her research is attaining a normal Vulpix, to do comparisons – and also attaining an Eevee. She noticed that Vulpix and Eevee look quite similar, and Eevee has an ice based evolution. She’s wondering if this might in some way have impacted the creation of the Alolan Vulpix.

Fuck... she's amazing xD I really liked her story and have a special bias for the quiet bookish types. I'm already plotting ways to encourage more... human anatomy into her curriculum (Holy shit I spelled that right without Spellcheck?!). I also laughed at the bit about Tangela. I can only imagine what may have happened to cause such an adverse reaction. Samantha Oak is 100% accepted (Paid for and sponsored by DexTech; in partnership with the Oak Foundation).

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 23, 2018, 01:02:42 AM

Name: Shizu Katsura

Height: 4'10

Sexual Preference: Uncertainly Bisexual (definitely attracted to other females, might have some interest in males)

Personality: Clearly intelligent and curious in the extreme, Shizu has a rather noticeable lack of tact or restraint. If she finds something interesting she will observe it, no matter how inappropriate the subject matter is, and the concept of personal boundaries or space is rather ... different in her eyes. While very possessive when dealing with those she considers to be outsiders and unwilling to disturb their areas or belongings, the opposite is true for those she considers to be 'hers', especially her Zangoose who rarely seems to be in a pokeball and seems to be very close to Shizu.
Shizu's usual behaviour around other people (and pokemon, which she views as mostly the same thing) is mostly a slightly wary curiosity, while friendliness is met with warmth and innocent hugs and physical displays of affection. Hostility, on the other hand, typically causes her to fall back on the instincts picked up from the Zangoose and, if pushed, she has the potential of being quite remarkably vicious.

Home Town: Fuchsia City/Safari Zone, Kanto

Starter Pokemon: Zangoose (Kagami)

Background: The only daughter of a rather infamous pokemon researcher, Shizu happens to be the reason for most of her mother's notoriety. From the age of six the girl was, more or less, left to fend for herself with only pokemon to interact with as part of a highly questionable experiment related to the natures of humans and pokemon. It's not known just how long this experiment was supposed to continue for as it ended quite abruptly when Shizu was fifteen and people realised what was going on.
Her time alone with pokemon had shown that certain pokemon were willing to accept young humans into their groups and care for them, fortunately for Shizu, and she ended up being adopted by a small pack of Zangoose, Shizu's lack of strength relative to the pokemon offset by her natural human intelligence.
While, for obvious reasons, leaving a child out to be raised by pokemon was widely condemned, the experiment did gather some interesting information before it was shut down, and has furthered or cast serious doubts upon several theories regarding very early human-pokemon interactions.

While most of the Zangoose were - reluctantly - willing to allow Shizu to be taken from them without incident, one young female and Shizu were quite adamant that they not be separated and, considering their long familiarity, that Zangoose was permitted to stay with Shizu. She technically has a pokeball for Kagami, as Shizu later named her close friend, but has not actually used it yet and she shows no intention of ever doing so.

Educated after her long absence from human society, Shizu quickly displayed a strong, keen mind, absorbing and understanding surprisingly complex matters in only a short amount of time.
With her rather unique knowledge of pokemon and her curiosity and intelligence, it came as little surprise when she decided that she wanted to study such matters in more depth. Hopefully without the whole child abandonment thing.

Best Experience With Pokemon: The precise details of the situation have not been entirely remembered, but Shizu still recalls the first night the Zangoose truly accepted her into their group, and the remembered feeling of being the centerpiece of a surprisingly cuddly mass of sleepy Zangoose - all of whom she would grow to consider family - is still one of her warmest memories.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: While the Zangoose - Seviper feud is infamous and well known, the introduction of Zangoose into other areas provoked several other, less documented skirmishes. One notable encounter was when a small foraging group consisting of the (at the time) ten year old Shizu and three Zangoose strayed into the territory claimed by a nest of Ekans and an old Arbok. While the Ekans were little match for the Zangoose, the Arbok attempted to attack Shizu (to be fair, she had just hit a couple of its children with a stick) and the experience has left the girl absolutely terrified of Arbok in specific and the majority of serpentine pokemon in general.

Mei is Bae.

Dark-skin Mei is worshiped without question.

Didn't even read the profile. Thiccness is in. We have much work to do.

*Phew* Lotta good stuff people keep it coming! As thanks, I will be working hard today to get the game started ASAP. My main projects will be Dorm Assignments, Proofing the Information Thread, Contacting Old members to plot out how we're gonna unfreeze some characters, more Proofing, maybe some cupcakes (I'll share, I promise) and then REOPEN!

I'm totally off from work today (FUCK YEAH!) But I just downloaded Castle Story so that may distract me here and there. Still, the vast majority of my plans should be complete by the end of the night. And our Reign of terror shall be heard through the hills!!! *Ahem*

So yeah. I'll be active on my PC and Phone so if you got any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me.

ALSO! Before I forget (I forget a lot of things) Everyone who has been accepted, your very first mission is to post your character sheets in the Information Station! It's hidden very cleaverly, so only the smartest, most tenacious of the group will be able to find it. Your first true test as Pokken begins now!

ShadowFox89

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 23, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
Oh but of course! Sabrina is the only real reference I have to Humans being able to use psychic powers, but its canon so fuck it. I only ask that it be very low levels of telepathy; possibly getting a stronger feeling for one's emotions or hints at their thoughts. Anything greater than that must come with a cost: Nosebleeds, headaches, etc. Humans are very much Human in this world. The Super Powers are reserved for the cute little monsters.

Crazy how Pokemon have the destructive potential of wiping out entire cities and we trust them to 10-year-olds...

But yes, a pervy telepath is more than welcome. You will be graded harsher than others, but I think you'll do fine.

Empathic powers and anything beyond that requires some effort is fine with me. Original idea was for a game involving pokemon gijinka with an alakazam gal, but I can adapt.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ZephySempai

Sounds good to me :) Glad you could accommodate

Another note, just as a reference for everyone on what has happened so far:

Right now Pokken Academy the game is in Episode 0: Basic introductions, major plot event and getting familiar with the game.

So far, the academy has held its opening ceremony to welcome all the new First Years to the academy. There were three speakers, including POKEMON TRAINER RED *Sick Guitar Riff*. It wasn't mandatory that everyone be there, so if you like, you can do your opening picking up from the auditorium after the speech was given, or you can kinda just spawn in where ever.

DURING the speeches, however, there was a major plot event that occurred: No one was really able to tell what happened, but while the campus was virtually empty, a mysterious figure teleported around the rooftops both on and off campus, placing strange devices everywhere. Once all the devices were placed, they activated some sort of system which caused everyone on the island who were carrying more than 3 Pokemon, to have their 'mons, slotted 4-6, teleported back into storage. Everyone's Pokemon are completely safe, but since this event occurred, no one is able to carry more than 3 Pokemon with them at a time. Faculty didn't really say or do much about the situation aside from "A new challenge awaits! Figure it out!" and ended the ceremony. The devices are hidden very well, also, but we'll plot more on that as the game goes along.

Aside from that, there is a minor event going on as well. Rattata are rampaging all throughout campus as well as the entirety of the island. Nobody knows why, but they've become aggressive for some weird reason and are scaring the living shit out of people. Though it is not a total infestation, it's kinda annoying seeing buck-toothed rats everywhere. The seniors, as well as staff, haven't really done much in the way of stopping the invasion either, seeing this as a good opportunity for newer and less-experienced trainers to practice battling. One group has set out to find the cause, but hasn't gotten very far as of yet,

AND that's about it.

Right now Episode 0 is still fully open for new characters to pop in, make introductions and/or jump right into the event that's going on. If you feel like your character would be interested in finding out what's up with the rats, PM me and we'll form an expedition team, cuz

JoanieSappho

And now the other one and the main reason I asked that question.

Name: Sabine Lane

Height: 5'9

Sexual Preference: Lesbian (Maybe a little bi-curious)

Personality: Although born in Coumarine City, Sabine has lived almost all of her life out of it or any other big town, very much a small village girl at heart. Quiet, hardworking and shy, especially around large groups, she tends to be quite straightforwards, especially with those she's gotten close to, and is rather laid back and easy going most of the time. Not having much experience with relationships she gets flustered easily by such attention, and has a habit of getting quiet and blushy around attractive girls. In general, though, she's mostly practical, grounded and sensible, sometimes to a fault.

She is, however, at something of a loss as to what direction her life should take her - she had, previously, had that sorted out, but changing situations destroyed her previous course in life and has left her seeking a new goal in life. More than anything, she hopes that she can find something like that at Pokken.

Home Town: Coumarine City, Kalos

Starter Pokemon: Mareep (Mary)

Background: Mareep wool grows plentifully on the pokemon and, especially when summer starts to heat up, needs to be removed regularly.  The thick, soft wool, with several quite interesting properties, is quite in demand and the Lane family have long managed and cared for a large flock of the pokemon in the grasslands between Coumarine and Shalour City, often staying south of the road close to the hills, away from other human contact for long periods of time.

For the most part, this has worked out pretty well, with the Lanes coming in to one of the local villages or towns to stock up on supplies, and making a yearly trip into Coumarine to sell the gathered wool, and for the young Sabine to start to notice that she got weird, fluttery feelings around the pretty town girls. Not that she had the courage or time to really act on these blossoming feelings.
And then, things started to go badly for her.
While life is, on the whole, safe enough, accidents and freak weather do both happen and the Lanes were caught just a bit too high up in the hills by a sudden rainstorm. This would have been bad enough, if the hill they were beneath hadn't also had a rather large mudslide at the time.

By the time the weather cleared, Sabine was left with a small portion of the flock, no parents and a general feeling of unease whenever close to the base of a hill, mountain, or other large elevation.
Naturally, after this she stayed closer to the coast and the generally flatter lands with what remained of her flock. However, she was a developing young women and, while both parties involved knew that they really shouldn't be doing such things, she grew somewhat closer than usual to one of the Mareep. Both she and Mary would go through alternating cycles of trying to stop what they were doing, only to fold when the other got affectionate.
And then, while she was desperately trying to figure her life out, Team Flare made their move in Kalos, taking many pokemon, including the not especially well defended flock of Mareep, save for one, and then only because, overwhelmed and afraid, Sabine had eventually broken, grabbing Mary and just running to hide.

Quite aware that her life was an absolute mess on many levels, Sabine has resolved to sort herself out. Pokken should, hopefully, be a place where she could do that.

Best Experience With Pokemon: Sabine has very fond memories of the time shortly after the flock had a large number of lambs and she was surrounded by cute, curious fluffy little Mareep babies.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: Team Flare's attack on her flock, with a large number of ground and rock types, just overwhelming all of the Mareep one by one until she ran away and hid, something that she feels deeply ashamed of.

SweetSerenade

xD I'm glad that I made something of interest to you Zephy xD I like the Quiet Bookish types myself, and a researcher/Future Professor is totes the kind of character I would play. :3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Snake

Here I'm just bringing one back:

Name: Syra

Sexual Preference: Bisexual, tilts toward women

Personality: Syra tends to be sarcastic and blunt, she doesn't see the point in mincing words and often comes off as abrasive and tactless.  She just says what she thinks she needs to say, though she sometimes does try to manipulate people into doing favors for her or somehow improve her lot. It's not a constant thing; sometimes she does it because she can't help it.   Syra is loyal to her friends and family and wouldn't do anything to harm or dishonor them.

She does possess alot of self-confidence and it often comes off as borderline arrogance. She is quite of wit and of thought, but faster of hand and sometimes has to apologize for sometimes uncontrollable kleptomania.

Home Town: Lumiose City

Starter Pokemon: Sneasel

Background: Syra originally comes from a large city with a crime problem; her father is the leader of the syndicate which granted her alot of leeway in life. She grew up around pokemon and had always been taught about how they were best utilized in the world and in combat. Syra did have an older sister that she always looked up to; but her sister was always the "best" and Syra always felt like she was playing "catch up". She still is even though she's come a long way.

She and her sister have their own special abilities which creates the distance between them and she can't close the distance in the way she thinks she has to. Syra has very fast reflexes and quick hands, making her an ideal thief; which she spent her youth doing. He father may've kept her out of long jail periods; he did demand that she worked just like anyone else would.

When she grew up, she'd be given a few pokemon and taught how to be a "trainer" and the way the types worked best. She didn't have her "own" pokemon, just one's on "Loan" until she could capture her own Sneasel to start with. Syra's had her pokemon for a couple years now and they work quite well together, the pokemon being quick to obey her orders and even reacts to orders given by gesture.

She was given a choice by her father upon turning 18, she could attend Pokken Academy and try to make a better life for herself other than a life of crime. Or she could continue as a thief but without the protection and would likely spend alot of time in jail.

Syra took the arrangement to attend Pokken Academy.

Best Experience With Pokemon: When she was a little girl she used to play with a little Teddy-ursa; using her as a living "teddy bear."

Worst Experience With Pokemon: Being chased down by a pair of Growlithes when she was caught stealing from a store.  Having your clothes burned off and to cover yourself on your knees in the street was humiliating.

Other: Syra was born with both male and female genitalia much to her confusion. For the most part she's female and the male parts only show up when she wants them too which is to say: Only in private.

ZephySempai

Quote from: JoanieSappho on July 23, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
And now the other one and the main reason I asked that question.

Name: Sabine Lane

Height: 5'9

Sexual Preference: Lesbian (Maybe a little bi-curious)

Personality: Although born in Coumarine City, Sabine has lived almost all of her life out of it or any other big town, very much a small village girl at heart. Quiet, hardworking and shy, especially around large groups, she tends to be quite straightforwards, especially with those she's gotten close to, and is rather laid back and easy going most of the time. Not having much experience with relationships she gets flustered easily by such attention, and has a habit of getting quiet and blushy around attractive girls. In general, though, she's mostly practical, grounded and sensible, sometimes to a fault.

She is, however, at something of a loss as to what direction her life should take her - she had, previously, had that sorted out, but changing situations destroyed her previous course in life and has left her seeking a new goal in life. More than anything, she hopes that she can find something like that at Pokken.

Home Town: Coumarine City, Kalos

Starter Pokemon: Mareep (Mary)

Background: Mareep wool grows plentifully on the pokemon and, especially when summer starts to heat up, needs to be removed regularly.  The thick, soft wool, with several quite interesting properties, is quite in demand and the Lane family have long managed and cared for a large flock of the pokemon in the grasslands between Coumarine and Shalour City, often staying south of the road close to the hills, away from other human contact for long periods of time.

For the most part, this has worked out pretty well, with the Lanes coming in to one of the local villages or towns to stock up on supplies, and making a yearly trip into Coumarine to sell the gathered wool, and for the young Sabine to start to notice that she got weird, fluttery feelings around the pretty town girls. Not that she had the courage or time to really act on these blossoming feelings.
And then, things started to go badly for her.
While life is, on the whole, safe enough, accidents and freak weather do both happen and the Lanes were caught just a bit too high up in the hills by a sudden rainstorm. This would have been bad enough, if the hill they were beneath hadn't also had a rather large mudslide at the time.

By the time the weather cleared, Sabine was left with a small portion of the flock, no parents and a general feeling of unease whenever close to the base of a hill, mountain, or other large elevation.
Naturally, after this she stayed closer to the coast and the generally flatter lands with what remained of her flock. However, she was a developing young women and, while both parties involved knew that they really shouldn't be doing such things, she grew somewhat closer than usual to one of the Mareep. Both she and Mary would go through alternating cycles of trying to stop what they were doing, only to fold when the other got affectionate.
And then, while she was desperately trying to figure her life out, Team Flare made their move in Kalos, taking many pokemon, including the not especially well defended flock of Mareep, save for one, and then only because, overwhelmed and afraid, Sabine had eventually broken, grabbing Mary and just running to hide.

Quite aware that her life was an absolute mess on many levels, Sabine has resolved to sort herself out. Pokken should, hopefully, be a place where she could do that.

Best Experience With Pokemon: Sabine has very fond memories of the time shortly after the flock had a large number of lambs and she was surrounded by cute, curious fluffy little Mareep babies.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: Team Flare's attack on her flock, with a large number of ground and rock types, just overwhelming all of the Mareep one by one until she ran away and hid, something that she feels deeply ashamed of.

I actually got a little sad reading this. The poor girl... D: I just wanna smother her with love and affection and show her that everything is gonna be alright >.< Well, I guess the best way to do that would be to welcome her with open arms to Pokken Academy! So yes, she is definitely accepted! I hope her and her Mareep find a bright future free from the evils of this world! (Probably won't, but good to hope).

Shenzi

Hi there! Are y'all still accepting? <3 If not I'm so sorry! Dx
If you are and there is something wrong with his skeleton, let me know. I wasn't sure if you would allow fossilized pokemon but Tyrunt is a personal favorite (mega cute, I have plushies, my friends).

Name: Jefferson Forrester

Sexual Preference: Pansexual - True Neutral

Personality: At his core, Forrester is a big guy with an even bigger personality. His heart is bigger still, and just as warm. He's a bit of an eccentric, though, so while he's book-smart and scientifically gifted like his parents, that's where the intelligence stops. Science is a very physical concept to Forrester, and because he is not socially experienced, he is easily misunderstood. He has his father's face, and while both men are loving and have hugs to spare in their many thousands, people tend to avoid them as per their fiersome expressions and intense eyes. Forrester is the human embodiment of a snuggle, though, and loves people and pokemon alike despite the misunderstandings. Pokemon tend to overlook his face more often than people, and so are more likely to favor him than most of his peers.

Let it be known that Forrester is the motivational speaker of the year, has energy and strategies for days, and is a gigantic cornball. There is no one who can bounce back at full strength as fast as Forrester, and for all his lacking social skills, he can tell when someone is hurting, and will go out of his way to help them up out of the dirt. He's protective of those around him, though most people don't bother to go on the offensive if he's around to begin with. He is hopelessly in love with science and is always running some sort of worrying, painful, and hare-brained 'experiment', which usually involves getting beat up by Blue in some way. Ultimately, applying to the academy is his most recent and most desperate attempt to make friends.

NOTE: He is easily coerced with food and is lacking any semblance of modesty. Being partially or even fully nude in front of other people is of little concern, as he is very comfortable with himself. Forrester... goes through a lot of shirts.

Home Town: Ambrette (Kalos)

Starter Pokemon: A shiny female tyrunt, named Blue.

Background: Forrester is adopted. To cut a long story short, his real parents worked diligently for Lysandre, but were killed on his command to protect critical information when he and his people came under public fire for their scheming and radical views. His aunt, also a researcher for Lysandre, escaped a similar fate at the expense of both her first husband and her partner pokemon, who all sacrificed themselves to aid her escape. Toting an orphaned and barely toddling Forrester, she reported her story and her murdered brother's findings to the Kalos police before being placed in the region's witness protection program. She later remarried, and returned to her beloved field of science.

His childhood was a relatively wholesome one, albeit a mite sad for reasons outside his prior circumstances. He was scrawny and withdrawn for the first four years, though around five years old he began to grow like a weed, and was taller than his mother at just 11 years old. Throughout it all, other kids avoided his massive stature and intense blue eyes, so he stuck to the books and spent his free time running around with the pokemon from the lab. He only started to find kindred souls amongst other humans in his mid-teens, but his mother knew this was not enough. She decided to tell him the truth.

Forrester was unphased by the truth when his adoptive mother/aunt sat him down, as he tends to leave the past behind him and has VERY few, fleeting memories of what he now assumed where his birth parents to begin with. He has agreed to attend Pokken Academy to better his understanding of other trainers and to pursue science, just like his family. He still calls his aunt 'Mom', and the dynamic has not changed between them. Upon his enrollment, his mother gave him a brand new pokemon, a freshly revitalized Tyrunt, to start him off.

Best Experience With Pokemon: Pokemon have gotten him through the worst of times, to be sure. He was a very lonely child, and throughout it all, his parents' pokemon were there to pick him back up. He owes his thick skin to them. Forrester will often notice a pokemon before he takes note of their trainer; Thus, the staring can be a little... unnerving, for his fellow Humans. He exhibits some mild but noticeablely Pokemon-esque behavior as per his sheltered interaction prior to a little over three years ago, when he began to branch out and attempted to pursue human relationships.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: When he was three, an overzealous Tyrunt nipped him a little too hard on the shoulder. He still has the scar, but has long since worked past the memory. It's funny to look back on, so he has found.

Other: Initially, Forrester is less attracted to the nude figure itself than he is to what he considers 'erotic peculiarities', like freckles, birthmarks, blushing, or discoloration in unusual places, facial uniquities like dimples and moles, sweet scents, tattoos, interesting hair, strange eyes, or even exceptionally soft skin or hair. He will shamelessly point these things out and has been slapped before for instances of unintentional sniffing and petting on his part. As someone who is overwhelmingly instinctual, his senses are keen, and his eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and sense of touch are hyper-sensitive and miss very little in their constant wanderings.

To anyone looking for a number, Forrester is about 6'4" and is built like a wall. He also eats like a black hole and TRULY loves to play outside, age be damned. His voice is quite deep and his attitude more or less spontaneously combusts when he gets excited. He's otherwise pretty quiet, but can be roused into chatting incessantly with even the smallest mention of the right topics. Forrester is a hugger, everyone. You've been warned.

ZephySempai

Quote from: supermouse on July 30, 2018, 03:10:15 PM
Hi there! Are y'all still accepting? <3 If not I'm so sorry! Dx
If you are and there is something wrong with his skeleton, let me know. I wasn't sure if you would allow fossilized pokemon but Tyrunt is a personal favorite (mega cute, I have plushies, my friends).

Name: Jefferson Forrester

Sexual Preference: Pansexual - True Neutral

Personality: At his core, Forrester is a big guy with an even bigger personality. His heart is bigger still, and just as warm. He's a bit of an eccentric, though, so while he's book-smart and scientifically gifted like his parents, that's where the intelligence stops. Science is a very physical concept to Forrester, and because he is not socially experienced, he is easily misunderstood. He has his father's face, and while both men are loving and have hugs to spare in their many thousands, people tend to avoid them as per their fiersome expressions and intense eyes. Forrester is the human embodiment of a snuggle, though, and loves people and pokemon alike despite the misunderstandings. Pokemon tend to overlook his face more often than people, and so are more likely to favor him than most of his peers.

Let it be known that Forrester is the motivational speaker of the year, has energy and strategies for days, and is a gigantic cornball. There is no one who can bounce back at full strength as fast as Forrester, and for all his lacking social skills, he can tell when someone is hurting, and will go out of his way to help them up out of the dirt. He's protective of those around him, though most people don't bother to go on the offensive if he's around to begin with. He is hopelessly in love with science and is always running some sort of worrying, painful, and hare-brained 'experiment', which usually involves getting beat up by Blue in some way. Ultimately, applying to the academy is his most recent and most desperate attempt to make friends.

NOTE: He is easily coerced with food and is lacking any semblance of modesty. Being partially or even fully nude in front of other people is of little concern, as he is very comfortable with himself. Forrester... goes through a lot of shirts.

Home Town: Ambrette (Kalos)

Starter Pokemon: A shiny female tyrunt, named Blue.

Background: Forrester is adopted. To cut a long story short, his real parents worked diligently for Lysandre, but were killed on his command to protect critical information when he and his people came under public fire for their scheming and radical views. His aunt, also a researcher for Lysandre, escaped a similar fate at the expense of both her first husband and her partner pokemon, who all sacrificed themselves to aid her escape. Toting an orphaned and barely toddling Forrester, she reported her story and her murdered brother's findings to the Kalos police before being placed in the region's witness protection program. She later remarried, and returned to her beloved field of science.

His childhood was a relatively wholesome one, albeit a mite sad for reasons outside his prior circumstances. He was scrawny and withdrawn for the first four years, though around five years old he began to grow like a weed, and was taller than his mother at just 11 years old. Throughout it all, other kids avoided his massive stature and intense blue eyes, so he stuck to the books and spent his free time running around with the pokemon from the lab. He only started to find kindred souls amongst other humans in his mid-teens, but his mother knew this was not enough. She decided to tell him the truth.

Forrester was unphased by the truth when his adoptive mother/aunt sat him down, as he tends to leave the past behind him and has VERY few, fleeting memories of what he now assumed where his birth parents to begin with. He has agreed to attend Pokken Academy to better his understanding of other trainers and to pursue science, just like his family. He still calls his aunt 'Mom', and the dynamic has not changed between them. Upon his enrollment, his mother gave him a brand new pokemon, a freshly revitalized Tyrunt, to start him off.

Best Experience With Pokemon: Pokemon have gotten him through the worst of times, to be sure. He was a very lonely child, and throughout it all, his parents' pokemon were there to pick him back up. He owes his thick skin to them. Forrester will often notice a pokemon before he takes note of their trainer; Thus, the staring can be a little... unnerving, for his fellow Humans. He exhibits some mild but noticeablely Pokemon-esque behavior as per his sheltered interaction prior to a little over three years ago, when he began to branch out and attempted to pursue human relationships.

Worst Experience With Pokemon: When he was three, an overzealous Tyrunt nipped him a little too hard on the shoulder. He still has the scar, but has long since worked past the memory. It's funny to look back on, so he has found.

Other: Initially, Forrester is less attracted to the nude figure itself than he is to what he considers 'erotic peculiarities', like freckles, birthmarks, blushing, or discoloration in unusual places, facial uniquities like dimples and moles, sweet scents, tattoos, interesting hair, strange eyes, or even exceptionally soft skin or hair. He will shamelessly point these things out and has been slapped before for instances of unintentional sniffing and petting on his part. As someone who is overwhelmingly instinctual, his senses are keen, and his eyes, ears, nose, tongue, and sense of touch are hyper-sensitive and miss very little in their constant wanderings.

To anyone looking for a number, Forrester is about 6'4" and is built like a wall. He also eats like a black hole and TRULY loves to play outside, age be damned. His voice is quite deep and his attitude more or less spontaneously combusts when he gets excited. He's otherwise pretty quiet, but can be roused into chatting incessantly with even the smallest mention of the right topics. Forrester is a hugger, everyone. You've been warned.

Goddammit >.< I'm in love! Get him outta here! Go! Before I change my mind!

Seriously though, I really love his character; big n scary on the outside, but a hugging maniac... also on the outside xD Like an Ursaring that didn't realize it evolved. I also really enjoyed reading his history as well. Its ALMOST the typical sad story, but what makes it unique is how he's all "Meh, shit happens" and isn't really affected by it. Also, I've got no issue with your Tyrunt either. She looks beautiful and I would love to have her. I just hope she's as friendly as her trainer.

Congratz on your acceptance, however, there is one step you must first complete before being accepted into Pokken Academy. You must, using all your wit and skill, discover the location of the Pokken Academy Information Station. Your journey will be long and filled with danger, but once you locate this hidden location, you, like all those before you, will be able to post your character sheet there. Then, you will be fully realized as Pokken and will be able to post freely.

Good luck, young one.