Heal - Belle

Anesa

Hurt Olive (sorry babes.... :-*  )

Heal Artemis

Adammair

Hurt - icandor

Heal - camille

icandor

Okay here are the current standing Due to Artemis not wanting to play and expressing as such in his pm he sent to me.... (I could feel the anger coming off it) I am loading the insta-kill bullet into the chamber of the gun and plugging him all his current hp will be divided evenly among the other players. I guess he couldn't enjoy the game @_@. in any case Adammair your second post for hurt Icandor and heal camille is being ignored please wait 2 post before assaulting again.

abandoneddolly - 53
Adammair - 55
ArtemisHighmore - -1
Azhdeen - 54
Belle33 - 57
blue bunny sparkle - 52
Brok3nAng3l - 53
camille - 54
dana eleanor - 46
elone - 53
forbiddenfruit - 53
Icandor - 46
Izzy1337 - 55
MasterMischief - 52
Mordred - 55
Olive - 54
Ryven - 50
Saerra - 54
Syauglan - 53
Sybl - 53
Zaphod - 52

How the division worked was as such I divided the points evenly there were 10 left over (cause I did not give myself any) and evenly distributed left 10 points remaining I sorted those out among those with the lowest total bringing them back up so everyone should be around 52-53+ and once again Sorry Artemis.... (insert smart quip) have a great day and you will not be added to anymore of my social games ^-^ as per request.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Hurt - Belle (:o How did you get up so high!!?)

Heal - Zaphod
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Belle33

Hurt Izzy (gives her a wet smooch while inflicting the hurt in the most delicious of ways)

Heal Zaphod (fondles his naughty parts until he's healed up)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

LOL Belle! ;P

Heal Icandor

Hurt Mordred (I think I owe you one!  ;P  )

Mordred

Hurt - Belle (sorry.. your number is simply too juicy)
Heal - Icandor
Spank - Oops! Sorry, wrong game.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Hurt - Mordred (how dare you deny me my spanking!)

Heal - Belle (cuz that smooch was just too awesome not to reward)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Belle33

Hurt Mordred (by applying pressure to a sensitive area that only hurts for a moment before the inevitable delight sets in) 

Heal Zaphod (with a kiss that makes everything all better)

Zaphod

Heal- Belle
Hurt- Camille

Spank- Izzy!

Izzy1337

*squeals* Yay! I get spanked!

Hurt - Mordred (for not getting to me first)

Heal - Zaphod (thanks!)

Belle33

Hurt icandor (by binding his arms tightly behind him and biting his shoulder - a guy can't complain about that kind of hurt - right?)

Heal Zaphod (what?  he needs extra healing, poor baby)

icandor

It's come to my inbox that Xandi won't be joining us on here for a long long long time and requested to remove her from the target roster That shall be don with out a problem her HP will be reset to 50 and her name will be removed till which time she does decide to return any objections?

her over flow of HP will go to the players with the least hp (not me)

Xandi we wish you well and hope you a speedy return.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

Quote from: icandor on July 29, 2011, 07:14:53 AM
It's come to my inbox that Xandi won't be joining us on here for a long long long time and requested to remove her from the target roster That shall be don with out a problem her HP will be reset to 50 and her name will be removed till which time she does decide to return any objections?

her over flow of HP will go to the players with the least hp (not me)

Xandi we wish you well and hope you a speedy return.
No objections here :P

Hurt Olive

Heal Zaphod

Izzy1337

I have no problems with that, but I would like to put forth a motion that as it's my birthday today, everyone should heal me!  :P

j/k lol

Hurt - Zaphod (You're getting up too high, and I have to do something to earn my spankings, right?)

Heal - ME! No not really. ...ummm Icandor (The poor baby's getting kinda low, and I'm feeling generous.)

Sybl

Quote from: Izzy1337 on July 29, 2011, 10:19:17 AM
I have no problems with that, but I would like to put forth a motion that as it's my birthday today, everyone should heal me!  :P

j/k lol

Hurt - Zaphod (You're getting up too high, and I have to do something to earn my spankings, right?)

Heal - ME! No not really. ...ummm Icandor (The poor baby's getting kinda low, and I'm feeling generous.)

Heal icandor? has your age caused a bit of senility??  XD  XD  ::)

Azhdeen

heal Icandor

hurt Sybl  >:)

Sybl

Hurt Icandor

Heal olive

Adammair

Hurt - *flips a coin over Belle or icandor* - icancor

Heal - Sybl

Azhdeen

hurt- Izzy smacks her butt and smiles making the pain a pleasure

heal- blue bunny sparkle

Sybl

>:) Hurt Azhdeen (I know he is not on the list-Yet!  ;D

Hurt Adammair

Heal Izzy

Adammair

Ouch! Hey, I just healed you!

Hurt - Sybl

Heal - icandor

icandor

Hurt Belle
Heal Mordred

And Welcome Azhdeen to Hurt and Heal I'm sure you read the rules try and enjoy yourself here in E Good luck on the application process and try to survive in Hurt and Heal