B Monster Movie Babe Fest

Started by DoYouLikeCurves, April 05, 2015, 04:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouLikeCurves

Title:
B Movie Monster Babe Fest

Fetishes: (Lol oh so many...)
Non Con, Heavy Force, Abduction, Insertions, Ovi Position....it's probably easier for us to talk it out a little as I don't want to pigeon hole the possibilities.

Plot:
         There can be so many. The heavy sexploitation of B monster movies is what I'm hoping to play out. I'm not looking to do just one either, I mean with so many genre's of monster and horror movie schtick why just do one? I do have some favorites. That being said, I'm also interested in other peoples favorites. I'm not looking to play with the good guys or heroes, bu tthe nasty, horny, slimy, sometimes inhuman and freaky monsters that we all know and love! The following monsters, themes, etc apply and I'd love to discuss-

-Boogeyman/Closet monster (Google Monster int he closet movie)
-Under the Bed Monsters
-The Ring, where the monster is a futa/herm/dick girl and when she finishes, tries to stuff the victim back through the television with her.
-A Freddy Kruegar like creature who has to torment the souls into giving up for so long before th creature gets ot own them as hell harem girls forever.
-Troll/Troll 2/Troll Hunter...trolls and my thick ass. ::blushes:: I like the idea of it.
-The monster from "The Host" but, you know, sexualized.
-Resident Evil
-The thing
-Aliens intent on Breeding
-Night of the living "And hump hungry" dead.
-It style clown
-The Ghoulies sort of little nasty guys
-Kinky Gremlins.

For someone interested in getting very kinky, the idea of some sort of ancient sex demon or creature manifesting in the mirror as a reflection of the owman, but with obviously large and threatening male parts....to take her as a mirror image of herself is something I would enjoy playing quite a bit!

So please, send me a message if any of these, or anything like it, sounds fun to you!

DoYouLikeCurves

I'm reopening these for anyone interested! Can play via forums, or via Yahoo IM. If you want me on YIM it the same name here.