Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay OOC and Interest thread.

Started by Meeka, November 05, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shojin

Quote from: Meeka on January 04, 2012, 09:19:58 AM
I've been meaning to post something myself in the IC thread the last couple of days. Unfortunately, I discovered League of Legends the other day and it has all but consumed my life as of late! Hopefully I can manage something when I can manage to pry myself away from it and actually do something constructive.

LoL will destroy you(r free time). Careful now. :D

FrostShifter

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Next week, college starts for me. with that plus work and art school, I'm not going to be able to keep up with a group roleplay. I'm to miss using Julia and Archie.

BTW, what I have planned won't kill her, so if you'll just like leave her in the next town, perhaps one day I can bring her back into play.

TheRedGuy

This RP still alive and well? After I get caught up on reading the happenings so far, It looks very fun.

kingmaster1

okay frost the part will always be here for you, it was fun while it lasted  :-)

shojin

Quote from: TheRedGuy on January 12, 2012, 05:11:21 PM
This RP still alive and well? After I get caught up on reading the happenings so far, It looks very fun.
It's still alive, but moves a bit slower I'd say.

Quote from: FrostShifter on January 12, 2012, 04:38:51 PM
I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Next week, college starts for me. with that plus work and art school, I'm not going to be able to keep up with a group roleplay. I'm to miss using Julia and Archie.

BTW, what I have planned won't kill her, so if you'll just like leave her in the next town, perhaps one day I can bring her back into play.
Sorry to see you leave, but I'm sure we all understand. Please do come back one day - it'll be fun for all of us.

vietatoSconosciuto

sorry ive not posted for some time its taken me a while to settle down after Christmas but once ive read through all the new post i will post something

Les Man

So it's been four days without activity on this thread, is the RP still going?  If it is, I could totally get into this, especially since it's an original setting and not based strictly on Fallout or Mad Max.  I'd even most likely continue RPing after I get approved.

What is the IC thread's name?  (I'm asking before I actually have looked with my own two eyes.)

Hope somebody responds, thanks.  Later.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

ileana

Quote from: Les Man on January 16, 2012, 05:05:27 AM
What is the IC thread's name?  (I'm asking before I actually have looked with my own two eyes.)
Check out the very first post in this thread it has the link to the play :)

Les Man

doh!  thank you, Ileana.

...Okay I read it and I like it.  All the characters are cool and the story flows very smoothly and dramatically, I feel.

Hope you don't mind if I jump in with a semi-Postman-inspired character?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

ileana

I don't know about the others but i don't mind.. and very welcome :)

shojin

kingmaster1

Les Man

alright, people, thanks for the warm welcome.  I'm in...

sexomancy

Hey guys I'm also a new member and I'd like to pass the time before approval with some old fashioned role playing, and some post apocalyptic action sounds right up my alley! Would you be down for letting another person in? I promise to be quick on the draw and diligent in my efforts to contribute to an entertaining role playing experience. 

Les Man

oy, I don't know, Sexomancy...

I might've killed it just before you got here...

sorry, guys.  ...Hopefully the gang is just moving at slow pace for now.

ileana

I think it's just slow pace, don't worry you didn't kill anything :)

kingmaster1

yeah, it's just slowed down. It happens with this thread every now and then, it'll pass

Les Man

sexomancy

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 19, 2012, 09:19:04 AM
yeah, it's just slowed down. It happens with this thread every now and then, it'll pass

So is that a yes or a no in my involvement? I understand if you don't have the room or the time to include another person, so if you have to refuse then I'll be cool with it.

kingmaster1

yeah, but after you we may need to hold on the acceptance, we're getting pretty crowded. so yeah sexomancy your welcome in  :-)

sexomancy

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 20, 2012, 11:40:49 AM
yeah, but after you we may need to hold on the acceptance, we're getting pretty crowded. so yeah sexomancy your welcome in  :-)

Awesome! Can't wait to get into the swing of things. I appreciate the acceptance.

Les Man

LMAO

not EXACTLY the impression I was trying to give, but good eye anyway lol, still true

kingmaster1

We're getting a lot of really cool characters I like it  ;D a robot, a depressing guy on a donkey, a merchant, two mercenaries, and Gregg. quite an interesting crew we have  XD

Les Man

I was actually gonna mention that earlier.  Even before Mr. Depressing (my char) I thought you guys had a "classic" mix already.  And no offense but Marcus seems like a really nice guy... but I swear he's psychotic... just a nice psychotic, lol

kingmaster1