News:

Main Menu

TV show Weeds

Started by Steamy Royal, August 08, 2011, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steamy Royal

Okay, so I'm starting to get really hooked on this TV show called Weeds, it's so fucked, and yet, so hilarious that I just have to keep watching it xD.
I was wondering if anyone else knew about it? So far, I haven't met a lot of people who actually have heard about it, so if there are someone here that has, I would like to hear your thoughts on the show xD.

Envious

I've seen a few episodes and I liked what I watched, but not enough to pay enough attention to when it was on. It was hella funny though.

Steamy Royal

Lol you should have seen one of the episodes I watched this night, the ending was awesome xD.
Nancy (main character) had finally been given a normal job by the guys she worked for, and thought she could do an honest living. In the end of the episode, someone suddenly comes up from a hole in the floor in the stocking area, and she just stands there and stares at it, all confused and with that "What...the....fuck...?" look on her face xD. I laughed so hard, because they just ended the episode there xD.

peaceinpangea

I watched the first two seasons and enjoyed them, but there were so many, "Are you kidding me?" moments that I stopped.

The whole guy coming up from the floor thing sounds hilarious, though xD
Call me Pip.

Steamy Royal

Haha I could imagine it could become a little too much if you kept watching it, though two episodes are coming on in a moment, so I'm going to watch them. But that scene with the guy coming up from the floor was awesome xD He had been banging because she had put some boxes ontop of the floor opening, because the hole was hidden, and she removed them because she could hear the banging. Then the guy opens up the floor hatch thing, and starts talking to her in mexican, while he's down in that big hole xD. She just stands there with those eyes, and then she lies down on her stomach to look further into the whole, and that's when it actually fades to black xD. It was awesome xD.

Steamy Royal

There you go, just watch the beginning, or well, the whole episode if you want, they just show how the episode ended in the last episode, in the beginning of this one. That way you can see her expression, it's priceless, and what she says is awesome xD.

http://www.cucirca.com/2008/03/22/weeds-season-4-episode-6-excellent-treasures/