Question about Redbubble

Started by AmberStarfire, June 06, 2015, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Hi,

I noticed that you have E merchandise for sale through Redbubble (I got some E stickers off them a while ago) :D and I'm thinking of using their site to sell some of my artwork on different products. I'm just wondering how you've found them to be, and whether it's been a bit complicated or if it's a fairly simple thing to do?

I've been considering other sites like Cafepress, but I remember from years back that at that time you needed to be in the US or have a US bank account, though that may have changed by now. I notice with Redbubble that they have a Paypal option regardless of country.

Vekseid

Redbubble and Zazzle payout through Paypal, so you can use them if you can use Paypal.

I originally planned to use Zazzle, but their system is insanely convoluted and designed to artificially drive up the 'Products available' count. I eventually ran into a bug that prevented me from selling an entire class of merchandise for some unholy reason and I decided to cut my losses and the ridiculous amount of hours I spent trying to get a Zazzle line to 'work'.

Redbubble is simpler by far.

AmberStarfire

I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating and time-consuming run-in with Zazzle. *Makes a note to steer clear of them.*

The fact Redbubble has Paypal (which means I should be able to use it in the first place) and is simpler definitely sounds promising. Thanks Veks.