When old meets new (M seeking F)

Started by Jmorty33, March 14, 2011, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

I'm feeling in the mood for some espionage and I'm looking for a lady who would like to do it with me.

Carter Greyson has been working for the US State Department as a field agent for the past three years. He's the spy with cutting edge tech that keeps him stealthy, but he has some skill with a gun; prfering the more stealthy approach to a mission. He's done plenty of operations all over the world, the files buried to where only a select few could find them, and he's pulled them off with aplomb. Now the State Department is forced to do a joint op with a known mercenary group known as the Veterans Combat Initiative, or VCI. They are known for taking experienced veterans as operatives rather than training new recruits. The mission would take place in Moscow where a large arms company is involved with some illegal weapons trafficking, but they deny being involved, and they wish to send Greyson in to uncover there involvement and bring them down. Now this is where VCI comes in. The State Department doesn't have sufficent intel or sway in Moscow to point Greyson where to go. So the State Departent cut a deal, they provide the intel, one of their operatives gets to go with Greyson and VCI can take partial credit if all goes well. The operative they chose is an 'old reliable' for lack of a better term, quite the experienced mercenary with a number of years and missions under her belt. Only thing is, she enjoys to go in the old fashion way with guns blazing and just shoot everyone rather than stay hidden and get the job done with superior technology and stealth, like Carter.  This could lead to some problems...

There is more to the story, so PM me if your interested in doing it and to hear the rest of it.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!