Sinful Brides (FULL!!)

Started by Wicked Emi, June 07, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

I’m interested in brave girl...I’ll see if my muse will speak to me.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Sye

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 08, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

*Squee*

YAY!  O:)

>:)

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 08, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
UPDATE: friend decided to have you take the spot since she is a slower poster and decided to do the 1x1 version with someone.
So congrats, you're our last girl!!!

Chantarelle

Yay. Mini-wave in celebration of me!
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 08, 2018, 04:01:51 PM
Yay. Mini-wave in celebration of me!
Lol! I look forward to your girl 😄

Chantarelle

Name: Illyria

Height: 5'11
Weight: 132
Extra: A cluster of scars adorn her back where she was beat with bamboo.

Sin or ability: Firestarter
Information about ability:
Mind - Given enough energy(anger works rather well) she can set ablaze an object or objects by merely thinking about them.

Body - She can direct her focus inwards and manifest fire through her skin.

Soul - A true feeling of connection with every spark of flame she sees, she can manipulate fire not started by her directly. As intimate as she feels towards the element she has never been burned.

Personality: Illyria is a spitfire and a hothead with an attitude. She struggles with anger and violent outbursts. She suffers from an inner feeling of hopelessness since she in under the firm belief that she is damned, for what God would give her the powers of the Devil? That said, she can be funny and sharp witted. She seems to live for her own amusement at times and prefers to the left alone with her misery.

Bio: The nuns used to say she was born boiling on the inside, the reason her skin was always warm to the touch and her eyes were focused like a heated lazer. She was abandoned by her mother and adopted by the Church as an infant. It was a miserable life full of solitary confinement, cruel treatment, a punishment for her sins, which were many and great in the eyes of the nuns. Virtually a slave, she was worked hard by them and admonished perpetually. Until one night she became so caught up in her own feelings she could feel her anger crawling like beetles under her skin. She set the convent ablaze that night, killing everyone on the premises. Illyria had felt nothing as she emerged from the rubble and flames, her body alight like she were some beacon of revenge shining through the darkness.

O/O's: ONS:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes

OFFS:
- incest
- bestiality
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut focused
- anthros

Chantarelle

Where do you guys play at?

Murvoen

Extreme Small Groups :) You'll find the OOC over there
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Sye

Chantarelle

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 08, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
Name: Illyria

Height: 5'11
Weight: 132
Extra: A cluster of scars adorn her back where she was beat with bamboo.

Sin or ability: Firestarter
Mind - Given enough energy(anger works rather well) she can set ablaze an object or objects by merely thinking about them.

Body - She can direct her focus inwards and manifest fire through her skin.

Soul - A true feeling of connection with every spark of flame she sees, she can manipulate fire not started by her directly. As intimate as she feels towards the element she has never been burned.

Personality: Brave; Illyria is a spitfire and a hothead with an attitude. She struggles with anger and violent outbursts. She suffers from an inner feeling of hopelessness since she in under the firm belief that she is damned, for what God would give her the powers of the Devil? That said, she can be funny and sharp witted. She seems to live for her own amusement at times and prefers to the left alone with her misery.

Bio: The nuns used to say she was born boiling on the inside, the reason her skin was always warm to the touch and her eyes were focused like a heated lazer. She was abandoned by her mother and adopted by the Church as an infant. It was a miserable life full of solitary confinement, cruel treatment, a punishment for her sins, which were many and great in the eyes of the nuns. Virtually a slave, she was worked hard by them and admonished perpetually. Until one night she became so caught up in her own feelings she could feel her anger crawling like beetles under her skin. She set the convent ablaze that night, killing everyone on the premises. Illyria had felt nothing as she emerged from the rubble and flames, her body alight like she were some beacon of revenge shining through the darkness.

O/O's: ONS:
- The story/Drama/ROMANCE
- Character development
- choking
- being cared for
- Dominant Men (I like to fight back but if requested I don't have to)
- building tension
- foreplay (until I beg for it)
- being ordered around (perhaps)
- noncon scenes

OFFS:
- furries
- feet
- piss and/or shit
- food
- smut focused
- anthros
So I did add brave as your main personality trait since that is the girl you picked. I did also remove some off's as they don't apply currently. I will leave furries and anthros because we do have some shifters. Accepted  :-)

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 08, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
Where do you guys play at?
IC is closed right now as I set up. But in the first post you will see quick links that link to the OOC and accepted characters. This is in the extreme area.

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Chantarelle

I’m so excited. So you guys haven’t started yet? Thats awesome.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Chantarelle on June 08, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
I’m so excited. So you guys haven’t started yet? Thats awesome.
Yeah, I wanted to wait until the cast was full. Especially since this is only day 3 of looking o.o

Dragongoddess

Name: Alexandrena Kensington
Nockname(s): Alex, Ren, or Lexi (depends on her mood and who you are to her)

Height: 5'7
Weight: 143 lbs.
Extra: Ren's noticeable features start with the size of her natural body.  Naturally she has size 32F boobs, a rump that lives up to that ample bosom and a flat, toned stomach.  However her body is not perfect.  The young woman has a small scar at the edge of her eyebrow which she clearly attempted to cover up with a piercing.  Other piercings she has include a tongue piercing, multiple ear piercings, and a naval piercing.  While she does claim to have a tattoo, she will not say where or what.

Sin or ability: Manipulation
Information about ability: Lexi first learned that she was different when she noticed that when she desperately wanted something, it would appear whether this was someone bringing it to her or it "showing up" as if out of nowhere.  But the young blonde was never afraid of pushing herself to be better and better and eventually extended her powers to be able to simply think about what she wanted and have it happen.  Her capabilities at this time are listed below.

1) Does Ren want an object?  By simply thinking about the object, she can create it.  However, if she gets distracted during this process, it may not turn out the best.  So if you commission the young woman to make you some ice cream, don't distract her unless you want it to be melted.

2) Does Alex wish for someone to do or say something?  Well this trick requires for her target to be within proximity and becomes much easier if she can touch the target.  However, she cannot always accomplish this if the target has a strong will and if she does accomplish her goal on a strong willed person, they are more prone to realizing what just happened sooner than she'd like.  "Jedi Mind Trick, anyone?"

3) Perception: The most difficult and newest version of this ability she has found is being able to distort a person's perception of reality.  From being able to make them see or hear things that were never really happening or there to taking what someone already knows or believes and twisting how they think about it.  This trick requires full concentration until she finishes and not only will the trick stop if she loses concentration but her target will realize exactly what happened.  This trick requires her to either be touching the target or touching something the target is also touching.

Personality: Bad Bitch

Bio: Alexandrena Kensington was born with ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) to a rich family.  Though she never wanted for material possessions, in her youngest ages (>3), she always wanted for friends.  That is until her family decided to send her to an elite boarding school on the other side of the country.  While her parents made sure she still had the material possessions she could want that she was allowed to have, she was now around kids of her own age.  However she quickly found that when things went wrong, it always seemed to be her fault one way or another.  Even when she returned home for the summers, her older brothers used her as their scapegoat when they would mess up and she would get in trouble.  It only took a couple years for her to realize her powers from there.  When things would break, she'd start replacing them whether or not it was her fault; however, she also became a one-woman rebellion against the adults in her life.  This one-woman rebellion quickly gained traction as other students at her boarding school began following her lead.  Still she remained independent throughout it all.

As she grew into puberty, her abilities became stronger and easier to enact.  By this point she was able to get people to do what she wanted as long as she touched them when she told them what she wanted.  This came in very handy when she caused big problems to not get her in trouble.  Still she had to push herself to be the best she could be.  When she hit 16, she admitted to herself that she'd rather follow Lucifer's path if the "Almighty God" would create such flawed creatures as humans.  Still there were two sins she would not embrace: Lust and Sloth.  While she knew these were Lucifer's creations, she could not find a man dominant enough to control her and she refused to settle for a human less than she even once.  Sloth however was counterproductive to the others so she avoided it.

Upon graduating from school, Alexandrena only got into a good college because of her parents' money.  Of course she never took it seriously since she knew her brothers had lives of their own and she'd be inheriting the company.  Instead she went out partying every night.  The woman also wasn't afraid to get into a fight and actually embraced the chance to beat someone down when they stepped up to her.  Her friends were usually behind her in these times but if you asked Ren, her friends were simply followers barely worthy of her time.

O/O's: Due to never finding someone "worthy" of her, Ren doesn't know what she likes and dislikes except that the man has to be able to dominate her even with her fighting back.  Below is what she can assume she would like or dislike.

Ons:
-Dominant Men
-Men Who Can Prove Their Worth
-Biting/Being Bitten
-Being Restrained
-Clawing/Being Clawed
-Hair Being Pulled
-Collars (Only to show man's ownership over her)
-Rough Sex
-Sensual Touching
-Recieving Nipple Play
-Fighting Back
-Being Choked
-Noncon (must be approved outside of game)

Offs:
-Bathroom Play
-Excessive Blood
-Candaulism
-Public Sex
-Furries
-Feet
-Anthros

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 09, 2018, 02:44:07 PM
Name: Alexandrena Kensington
Nockname(s): Alex, Ren, or Lexi (depends on her mood and who you are to her)

Height: 5'7
Weight: 143 lbs.
Extra: Ren's noticeable features start with the size of her natural body.  Naturally she has size 32F boobs, a rump that lives up to that ample bosom and a flat, toned stomach.  However her body is not perfect.  The young woman has a small scar at the edge of her eyebrow which she clearly attempted to cover up with a piercing.  Other piercings she has include a tongue piercing, multiple ear piercings, and a naval piercing.  While she does claim to have a tattoo, she will not say where or what.

Sin or ability: Manipulation
Information about ability: Lexi first learned that she was different when she noticed that when she desperately wanted something, it would appear whether this was someone bringing it to her or it "showing up" as if out of nowhere.  But the young blonde was never afraid of pushing herself to be better and better and eventually extended her powers to be able to simply think about what she wanted and have it happen.  Her capabilities at this time are listed below.

1) Does Ren want an object?  By simply thinking about the object, she can create it.  However, if she gets distracted during this process, it may not turn out the best.  So if you commission the young woman to make you some ice cream, don't distract her unless you want it to be melted.

2) Does Alex wish for someone to do or say something?  Well this trick requires for her target to be within proximity and becomes much easier if she can touch the target.  However, she cannot always accomplish this if the target has a strong will and if she does accomplish her goal on a strong willed person, they are more prone to realizing what just happened sooner than she'd like.  "Jedi Mind Trick, anyone?"

3) Perception: The most difficult and newest version of this ability she has found is being able to distort a person's perception of reality.  From being able to make them see or hear things that were never really happening or there to taking what someone already knows or believes and twisting how they think about it.  This trick requires full concentration until she finishes and not only will the trick stop if she loses concentration but her target will realize exactly what happened.  This trick requires her to either be touching the target or touching something the target is also touching.

Personality: Bad Bitch

Bio: Alexandrena Kensington was born with ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) to a rich family.  Though she never wanted for material possessions, in her youngest ages (>3), she always wanted for friends.  That is until her family decided to send her to an elite boarding school on the other side of the country.  While her parents made sure she still had the material possessions she could want that she was allowed to have, she was now around kids of her own age.  However she quickly found that when things went wrong, it always seemed to be her fault one way or another.  Even when she returned home for the summers, her older brothers used her as their scapegoat when they would mess up and she would get in trouble.  It only took a couple years for her to realize her powers from there.  When things would break, she'd start replacing them whether or not it was her fault; however, she also became a one-woman rebellion against the adults in her life.  This one-woman rebellion quickly gained traction as other students at her boarding school began following her lead.  Still she remained independent throughout it all.

As she grew into puberty, her abilities became stronger and easier to enact.  By this point she was able to get people to do what she wanted as long as she touched them when she told them what she wanted.  This came in very handy when she caused big problems to not get her in trouble.  Still she had to push herself to be the best she could be.  When she hit 16, she admitted to herself that she'd rather follow Lucifer's path if the "Almighty God" would create such flawed creatures as humans.  Still there were two sins she would not embrace: Lust and Sloth.  While she knew these were Lucifer's creations, she could not find a man dominant enough to control her and she refused to settle for a human less than she even once.  Sloth however was counterproductive to the others so she avoided it.

Upon graduating from school, Alexandrena only got into a good college because of her parents' money.  Of course she never took it seriously since she knew her brothers had lives of their own and she'd be inheriting the company.  Instead she went out partying every night.  The woman also wasn't afraid to get into a fight and actually embraced the chance to beat someone down when they stepped up to her.  Her friends were usually behind her in these times but if you asked Ren, her friends were simply followers barely worthy of her time.

O/O's: Due to never finding someone "worthy" of her, Ren doesn't know what she likes and dislikes except that the man has to be able to dominate her even with her fighting back.  Below is what she can assume she would like or dislike.

Ons:
-Dominant Men
-Men Who Can Prove Their Worth
-Biting/Being Bitten
-Being Restrained
-Clawing/Being Clawed
-Hair Being Pulled
-Collars (Only to show man's ownership over her)
-Rough Sex
-Sensual Touching
-Recieving Nipple Play
-Fighting Back
-Being Choked
-Noncon (must be approved outside of game)

Offs:
-Bathroom Play
-Excessive Blood
-Candaulism
-Public Sex
-Furries
-Feet
-Anthros
Love the background! Accepted!

Dragongoddess

Muse

Assembling background information.  Posting here in the meantime before my comptuer crashes again. 

Name: Dova'Norum (Norton)

Height: 6'4" in human form.  He puts on another five inches when he drops that metamorphic mask. 
Weight: As a human Norton weighs in at a jovial 400 pounds of the good life.  In his true form, 100 of that vanishes and another hundred coils and bulges into powerful musculature. 
Extra: Long, cur;y brown hair as a heavyset human.  As a demon, he seems a handsome powerhouse of a satyr, but his mouth stretches so wide that one might be reminded of a shark. 

Sin or ability: Glutony
Demonic Metabolism: Norton is a superior physical specimen, by human standards.  To a demon prince, he seems slow.  He is quite deft, though, moving with precision and economy.  He's also extremely physically powerful, with strength and resilience that equal--and may ever so slightly surpass--that of Wrath.  Norton's metabolic furnace allows him to heal at extraordinary speeds, but this fire in particular must be stoked with large amounts of food. 

Storm Lord: Norton has control over wind and thunder and is able to almost thoughtlessly close doors and shove people down into chairs with gusts of wind. 
   When roused to violence, he cans strike out with arcs of lightning and buffet his foes with violent storms, charge his fists with thunderclaps and even manifest a lance of pure lightning. 
   Norton is not limited to violent applications of this power, though he can call upon much greater strength when he does.  Nonetheless cooling breezes can follow him on summer days, and a wind will carry messages to distant locations for him on the wind. 
   His brothers even suspect he's learned to get the wind to carry distant sounds to him. 
   (In Dante's Inferno people punished for Lust were found being buffeted forever by a horrible wind.) 

Whispers of Hunger: Norton's spiritual whispers can fan any hunger to a burning, nigh uncontrollable gluttony.  This is not limited to the yearning for food and drink.  He can also encourage excessive indulgence in sex, acquisition of property, or even learning.  He can stoke any desire.  If he truly wishes too, he can even stoke desires to healthy levels, turning a casual curiosity to learn into an impromptu trip to the library.  He especially enjoys needling Claudil that few people can stay lazy once they get truly hungry. 

Wicked Tongue:  In Norton's true form, his tongue is fully prehensile, able to easily extend 21 feet and still exercise his full strength.  He can actually send it further than that, though at this point the strength it can exercise begins to diminish.  Norton's tongue may be the most swift and dextrous part of his body. 
   Norton has learned to use partial transformation to extend his tongue in his human disguise, though in this case it only extends about seven feet. 

Personality: Cheerfully smug, confident and proud of his own nature. 
   Norton is intelligent and philosophical, truth be told.  His love of food only slightly surpasses his love of academics and women.  A chance to seduce or ravish a virgin can draw him away from a nine course banquet or a black forest cake. 
   Norton enjoys snacks, by the way, especially milk chocolate.  He tends to nibble at  M&Ms when he's bored. 

Bio:

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Application complete! 

Height: 6'4" in human form.  He puts on another five inches when he drops that metamorphic mask. 
Weight: As a human Norton weighs in at a jovial 400 pounds of the good life.  In his true form, 100 of that vanishes and another hundred coils and bulges into powerful musculature. 
Extra: Long, curly brown hair as a heavyset human.  As a demon, he seems a handsome powerhouse of a satyr, but his mouth stretches so wide that one might be reminded of a shark. 

Demonic Metabolism: Norton is a superior physical specimen, by human standards.  To a demon prince, he seems slow.  He is quite deft, though, moving with precision and economy.  He's also extremely physically powerful, with strength and resilience that equal--and may ever so slightly surpass--that of Wrath.  Norton's metabolic furnace allows him to heal at extraordinary speeds, but this fire in particular must be stoked with large amounts of food. 

Storm Lord: Norton has control over wind and thunder and is able to almost thoughtlessly close doors and shove people down into chairs with gusts of wind. 
   When roused to violence, he cans strike out with arcs of lightning and buffet his foes with violent storms, charge his fists with thunderclaps and even manifest a lance of pure lightning. 
   Norton is not limited to violent applications of this power, though he can call upon much greater strength when he does.  Nonetheless cooling breezes can follow him on summer days, and a wind will carry messages to distant locations for him on the wind. 
   His brothers even suspect he's learned to get the wind to carry distant sounds to him. 

Whispers of Hunger: Norton's spiritual whispers can fan any hunger to a burning, nigh uncontrollable gluttony.  This is not limited to the yearning for food and drink.  He can also encourage excessive indulgence in sex, acquisition of property, or even learning.  He can stoke any desire.  If he truly wishes too, he can even stoke desires to healthy levels, turning a casual curiosity to learn into an impromptu trip to the library.  He especially enjoys needling Claudil that few people can stay lazy once they get truly hungry. 

Wicked Tongue:  In Norton's true form, his tongue is fully prehensile, able to easily extend 21 feet and still exercise his full strength.  He can actually send it further than that, though at this point the strength it can exercise begins to diminish.  Norton's tongue may be the most swift and dextrous part of his body. 
   Norton has learned to use partial transformation to extend his tongue in his human disguise, though in this case it only extends about seven feet. 

Norton is intelligent and philosophical, truth be told.  His love of food only slightly surpasses his love of academics and women.  A chance to seduce or ravish a virgin can draw him away from a nine course banquet or a black forest cake. 
   Norton enjoys snacks, by the way, especially milk chocolate.  He tends to nibble at  M&Ms when he's bored. 

Bio:    “Apple?”  Dova'Norum offers a shiny red fruit.   

“Don't let my brothers contests over pride of place fool you, or their use of the Adam and Eve metaphor.  When God created the universe, he wanted it's inhabitants to have free will.  God is a big softy, though.  He didn't want to embody the other side of the coin.  He needed an adversary.  That's why he created dear old dad. 

“That's a truth you don't want to hear, isn't it?  There's nothing wrong with the universe.  No angelic rebellion.  No morningstar falling into Hell for his defiance of God's will.  All this pain throughout human history?  War, starvation, brutality, rape?  He made those things when He made us.  We're part of His plan, just like beauty, love, serenity, wisdom, and learning.  We're all part of this great clockwork universe God wound up and has barely adjusted since. 

“Now me, I don't know where to put myself in that pretty Hebraic metaphor.  I'm older than the monkeys that came out of the trees.  I've been here, mostly an animal myself, as long as there have been fish in the sea, reminding every living creature that it can't live without eating something else.  I've felt blood running through the teeth of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.  I've whispered in the ears of the earliest humans, older brothers to the current species.  I've watched them huddled around their fires, cooking sizzling hunks of meat. When they prayed to the storms that lit those fires, I smiled, because wind and storm have always been my domain. 

“Every animal on this planet feels hunger in their blood and bones.  It is their deepest seated need.  Without consuming other life, they die.  Humanity in all it's forms, though, they did something new.  Born without claws or fangs, they took sturdy branches and clubbed their prey to death.  They chipped stones into knives and ax heads.  I watched things things, and I smiled, and I knew that something new was happening, something this Earth had never seen before, and I wanted to be a part of it. 

"Gluttony is excess of hunger.  It is consuming more than you need to survive.  But hoarding food has another name, surplus.  It gives humanity the time to specialize.  It makes it possible for one man to farm, one man to hunt, one man to study the stars and develop a calendar.  The more science and technology this lovely species has mastered, the more surplus they gain. 

"The more the surplus, the more opportunity to create and discover.  There was a time this made me feel like a god.  I've been a god, of course.  I've been many gods.  On the slopes of mount Olympus I would appear in a thunderbolt to partake of the innocence of virgins.  On the streets of Rome, I was paraded on a palanquin by loyal followers who called me Dionysus and made offerings of wine and meat and, of course, virgins. 

I am hunger.  I am the cannibal spirit that turns brother against brother in the depths of winter.  I am the adversary that civilizations are built to defend against. 

Embrace me, I am Gluttony. 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Muse on June 13, 2018, 12:01:26 AM
Application complete! 

Extra: Long, cur;y brown hair as a heavyset human.  As a demon, he seems a handsome powerhouse of a satyr, but his mouth stretches so wide that one might be reminded of a shark. 

(In Dante's Inferno people punished for Lust were found being buffeted forever by a horrible wind.) 

Bio:    “Apple?”  Dova'Norum offers a shiny red fruit.   

“Don't let my brothers contests over pride of place fool you, or their use of the Adam and Eve metaphor.  When God created the universe, he wanted it's inhabitants to have free will. 

“God is a big softy, though.  He didn't want to embody the other side of the coin.  He needed an adversary.  That's why he created dear old dad. 

“That's a truth you don't want to hear, isn't it?  There's nothing wrong with the universe.  All this pain throughout human history?  War, starvation, brutality, rape?  He made those things when He made us.  We're part of his plan, just like beauty, love, serenity, wisdom, and learning.  We're all part of this great clockwork universe God wound up and has barely adjust since. 

“Now me, I don't know where to put myself in that pretty Hebraic metaphor.  I'm older than the monkeys that came out of the trees.  I've been here, mostly an animal myself, as long as there've been fish in the sea, reminding every living creature that it can't live without eating something else.  I've felt blood running through the teeth of Tyrannosaurus Rex. 

“I've whispered in the ears of the earliest humans, older brothers to the current species.  I've watched them huddled around their fires, cooking sizzling hunks of meat. When they prayed to the storms that lit those fires, I smiled, because wind and storm have always been my domain. 

“Every animal on this planet feels hunger in their blood and bones.  It is their deepest seated need.  Without consuming other life, they die.  Humanity in all it's forms, though, they did something new.  Born without claws or fangs, they took sturdy branches and clubbed their prey to death.  They chipped stones into knives and ax heads.  I watched things things, and I smiled, and I knew that something new was happening, something this Earth had never seen before, and I wanted to be a part of it. 

Gluttony is excess of hunger.  It is consuming more than you need to survive.  But hoarding food has another name, surplus.  It gives humanity the time to specialize.  It makes it possible for one man to farm, one man to hunt, one man to study the stars and develop a calender.  The more science and technology this lovely species has mastered, the more surplus they gain. 

The more the surplus, the more opportunity to create and discover.  There was a time this made me feel like a god.  I've been a god, of course.  I've been many gods.  On the slopes of mount Olympus I would appear in a thunderbolt to partake of the innocence of virgins.  On the streets of Rome, I was paraded on a palanquin by loyal followers who called me Dionysus and made offerings of wine and meat and, of course, virgins. 

I am hunger.  I am the cannibal spirit that turns brother against brother in the depths of winter.  I am the adversary civilizations are built to defend against. 

Embrace me, I am Gluttony. 

Accepted!

TheBlackThrone

Pride: So prideful... >:)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Dragongoddess

Heard from two of the people who mentioned anything about possibly creating sporty.  If anyone else wanted to and we missed you, please let me know.  This is what I've come up with.  Thanks to Saika for helping me flesh her out a bit!

Name: Vaishnavi (Navi) Mishra

Height: 5'4
Weight: 115 lbs.
Extra: None

Sin or ability: Sporty Girl
Information about ability: Immunity

1) Vishnavi has full immunity to all others' abilities, including drugs and alcohol.  While she can allow herself not to be immune and it does not work if she is badly injuried, the immunity is constant for her.

2) While Navi can be hurt, it is harder to cause her pain and she heals much quicker than a normal human.

3) Vaishnavi can protect others from the effects of drugs, alcohol, and others' abilities.  For this, she must be able to see the person she wishes to protect.

Personality: Sporty -- Navi has a zest for life that is hardly found in humanity anymore.  With such high spirits, she can almost always find the good in even the bleakest of situations.  Even though Vaishnavi can have her diva moments, most people would describe her as graceful, fit, and fun.

Bio: Vaishnavi was born in India with a lower middle-class family.  She was one of two children with an older sister.  With a love of sports from a young age, Navi was always looked down upon by others and often scolded by her parents.  To avoid the scolding and shaming of others, Navi found dance.  It was a great way to escape from life and she never stopped, quickly excelling.

When she turned sixteen, she competed in a dance competition in India and that led to the beginning of her fame in India.  No matter the pressure that was put on her, Navi always found her home in dance.  At eighteen, she began acting and her extended fame taught her the need to learn English.  Still, English does not come easily to her but she has studied the language for work.

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?variant=amberlilac_ns

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 16, 2018, 09:48:03 PM
Heard from two of the people who mentioned anything about possibly creating sporty.  If anyone else wanted to and we missed you, please let me know.  This is what I've come up with.  Thanks to Saika for helping me flesh her out a bit!

Name: Vaishnavi (Navi) Mishra

Height: 5'4
Weight: 115 lbs.
Extra: None

Sin or ability: Sporty Girl
Information about ability: Immunity

1) Vishnavi has full immunity to all others' abilities, including drugs and alcohol.  While she can allow herself not to be immune and it does not work if she is badly injuried, the immunity is constant for her.

2) While Navi can be hurt, it is harder to cause her pain and she heals much quicker than a normal human.

3) Vaishnavi can protect others from the effects of drugs, alcohol, and others' abilities.  For this, she must be able to see the person she wishes to protect.

Personality: Sporty -- Navi has a zest for life that is hardly found in humanity anymore.  With such high spirits, she can almost always find the good in even the bleakest of situations.  Even though Vaishnavi can have her diva moments, most people would describe her as graceful, fit, and fun.

Bio: Vaishnavi was born in India with a lower middle-class family.  She was one of two children with an older sister.  With a love of sports from a young age, Navi was always looked down upon by others and often scolded by her parents.  To avoid the scolding and shaming of others, Navi found dance.  It was a great way to escape from life and she never stopped, quickly excelling.

When she turned sixteen, she competed in a dance competition in India and that led to the beginning of her fame in India.  No matter the pressure that was put on her, Navi always found her home in dance.  At eighteen, she began acting and her extended fame taught her the need to learn English.  Still, English does not come easily to her but she has studied the language for work.

O/O's: Dragon's O/O

Accepted

Wicked Emi

We have offically decided to add another SIN!!

DESPAIR!!
Whoever wishes to do this character, please take into account this is a 3-7 posts a week group rp. Also, I will not be the only one looking at your sheet. This is a VERY active group who work TOGETHER!

This needs to be filled by September 3rd!