Family of Blood [Recruitment closed. Incest, Politics, Ex, MxM]

Started by Roen, August 21, 2015, 01:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roen

I'm sorry to hear that, man,
Wish there was something I could do to change your mind.

Let me know if so.

In the meantime, the First Born- Heir slot is up for grabs!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Lockepick

My application probably won't come out until tomorrow. I'm trying to decide if I want him to be a televangelist that aims for the 'lowest common denominator' or go into the more official church and be a Cardinal or something. Either way, he's going to actually be an Atheist who just plays the role.

Either way, I think I'll have him also running a 'Hellfire Club' type thing to draw in other powerful assets. That should let me get most of my cult ritual type stuff out of my system.

Also: I know there was a lot of talk about pictures -- does the reference I originally posted for my guy work? Between his apparent age and the fact that there isn't a real face claim name for him?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

rotburn

Quote from: lockepick on August 23, 2015, 12:46:44 PM
Either way, I think I'll have him also running a 'Hellfire Club' type thing to draw in other powerful assets. That should let me get most of my cult ritual type stuff out of my system.

Simply wicked. I adore ritualism and cultish themes.

Orange Marmalade

Posting up the 2nd Son - I'm still going to clean him up a bit when I'm not 100% sleep deprived, but here he is

Name: Donovan Zane Blutgott

Age: 27ish (depending on how old our heir ends up being)

Family Station:  Second Born

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance Adjustments: Lightly furred chest and legs

Faceclaim: Henry Cavill

Place of Living: Donovan has space in every family estate, though his favorite is the main estate which is the most familiar and most secure. He has additional backup places in most major cities as well.

Bio: Like the rest of his brothers, Donovan’s family role was set into motion before he was even born. His genetics were heavily modified and guided to create a protector for the family - someone of nearly perfect body, enhanced beyond normal human limits in almost every way imaginable. He developed quickly, growing into his prime a little faster than was normal. As was normal for his family he was mostly schooled at home by tutors and extended family members, focusing on things useful to him and his role: Politics, security, geography, subterfuge, strategy and a variety of self defense.

Social and professional connections are a necessary part of life, however, so for high school it was time for him to join the ranks of the ‘normal’ people, or at least the normal people at elite private high schools. He attended a fairly large East Coast academy where he quickly made a name for himself. While there he met the sons of other influential families, joined (and captained) the major sports teams, and took several student government positions over his time there. In addition to some basic community service and perfect grades (classes were easy after his family’s tutoring), he was a prime candidate for West Point military academy.

His time there kept him away from his family for several years, though he was able to graduate a little earlier than normal with a degree in Information Technology. While there he continued to make connections for himself and his family, some of the nation’s most powerful politicians made sure their children attended the prestigious military academy and Donovan made sure to do his duty.

Upon graduation he began his requisite military service, spending four years in active duty. Half of that time was spent training with the Marine Air-Ground Task Force Reconnaissance and special ops as a new commissioned officer. He rose quickly through the ranks due to both his family’s political sway and his performance, and only just recently has returned home as a newly promoted Major which coincided with a transition to a Washington DC based political liaison role. This allows him to spend more time at home and with the family as well as time to build more political connections for his family.

Donovan has perhaps, due to the requirements of active duty military, spent the most time away from his family than the others. He was there when possible between deployments and he feels there’s a lot of lost time to make up, both in terms of relationships with his family as well as his role as ensuring their family is secure at all times.

Goals: Donovan’s goal to maintain the security of the family, its power, and lineage by whatever means necessary.

Personality: Donovan is a mix between a James Bond-esque special agent and the Marines he spent so many years with. He’s charming, sophisticated, and well groomed but also has a bit of a potty mouth and enjoys a bit of rough housing and having fun. When necessary he is 100% serious, but when he is ‘off the clock’ he’s far more relaxed and often looking for ways to expel the excess energy his genetically enhanced physicality produces.

Kadan Requirements: This is something that, even now, Donovan is still trying to figure out. At the moment he simply wants a younger brother.

Skill Set: Donovan was created for a purpose - security and military political sway. His time as an active duty armed forces member honed his skills to extraordinary level, and his training as an officer both at the academy and at home  have made him cunning, strategic, and hard to surprise. He’s exceptionally good at reading both a room’s situation along with body language. One should also most likely not challenge him to a game of chess.

Beyond that, his degree in Information Technology allows his family security duties to extend into the cyber realm.

Strengths: Physicality (obviously), Cunning, Determined
Weaknesses: Overprotective (though not above knocking heads around when brothers get out of hand), vengeful (revenge is a dish best served cold and all that), and…. ;)

Hard Limits: Mostly in my ons/offs. No bathroom or blood play, most anything else potentially open.

Roen

My application probably won't come out until tomorrow. I'm trying to decide if I want him to be a televangelist that aims for the 'lowest common denominator' or go into the more official church and be a Cardinal or something. Either way, he's going to actually be an Atheist who just plays the role.

Alrighty, go right ahead, sorry for shutting down the fantasy-related ideas, for now I'm keeping this game realistic, but once we get a full group, we'll see how many of us are interested in something a little more occult-related. Does that sound reasonable to everyone?

Also: I know there was a lot of talk about pictures -- does the reference I originally posted for my guy work? Between his apparent age and the fact that there isn't a real face claim name for him?
It works, no worries.

-Nathan Alterman.

rotburn

Quote from: Roen on August 23, 2015, 01:42:56 PM
Alrighty, go right ahead, sorry for shutting down the fantasy-related ideas, for now I'm keeping this game realistic, but once we get a full group, we'll see how many of us are interested in something a little more occult-related. Does that sound reasonable to everyone?
It works, no worries.

Sounds good to me. Wouldn't mind a bit of fantasy or supernatural stuff. Up for it all.

Lockepick

Quote from: Roen on August 23, 2015, 01:42:56 PM

No apologies necessary! I was just feeling out what my options were. It had just never dawned on me that the Priest would be Catholic, even if it makes total sense in hind sight.  I think I was struggling to wrap my head around Genetically Engineered Gay Incest + Modern Church, which is why I was sort of feeling things out. I'm still excited to make it work, and I think I can get most of my occult-related stuff out in my little side Hellfire Club anyway. If we want to bring more of that into the family, I certainly wouldn't stop it.

@Rotburn: I admit, I'm with OM and not super attracted to that face claim. I'm sort of an old school, preferring the more Gerard Butler type. I'm happy to work with whatever of course, but well, just figured you were polling for opinions so I'd give mine!

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

rotburn

Gerard Butler it is then...
I don't want to ruin the vibe or have several 'offs' with the groups vote. I'll keep Mads Mikk. as a backup for later.
I'm going to be tweaking his profile, this character I feel is a bit less darker, somewhat laidback, and possibly more family orientated -(focused on his sons and their futures)

Roen

Quote from: rotburn on August 23, 2015, 03:33:40 PM
Gerard Butler it is then...
I don't want to ruin the vibe or have several 'offs' with the groups vote. I'll keep Mads Mikk. as a backup for later.
I'm going to be tweaking his profile, this character I feel is a bit less darker, somewhat laidback, and possibly more family orientated -(focused on his sons and their futures)

I've said it in the PM and I'll say it again, you don't have to change your faceclaim, Rotburn. The fact that you're willing to do that for some of the players' sake is very kind of you.

Now, even adhering to the voice of the people doesn't mean you have to go with the popular vote. There are many other good options you've suggested. I remember you liking Caehlim's suggestion? If you prefer any of the others, go with your guts.

-Nathan Alterman.

rotburn

Roen

Me too, Rotburn.

However I fear that without a first born we simply cannot move on to the next stage. This is becoming a problem, hmf.

-Nathan Alterman.

rotburn

Well, you're the GM. If you held down the position until someone came along that'd work... or everyone can wait another day for another person :P

Orange Marmalade

We could always start some plotting, or have the first born a bit indisposed and vague to start.

I think it's the nature of group games that people drop in and out at weird times. We should figure out how we'd adapt when that happens :)

Roen

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 23, 2015, 05:07:58 PM
We could always start some plotting, or have the first born a bit indisposed and vague to start.

I think it's the nature of group games that people drop in and out at weird times. We should figure out how we'd adapt when that happens :)

Right you are. The both of you.

I'll give it another couple of days (because tommorow is a busy one, and then we can start discussing it on the OOC :P

-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

Donovan Blutgott
Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 23, 2015, 01:28:58 PM
Posting up the 2nd Son - I'm still going to clean him up a bit when I'm not 100% sleep deprived, but here he is

Name: Donovan Zane Blutgott

Age: 27ish (depending on how old our heir ends up being)

Family Station:  Second Born

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance Adjustments: Lightly furred chest and legs

Faceclaim: Henry Cavill

Place of Living: Donovan has space in every family estate, though his favorite is the main estate which is the most familiar and most secure. He has additional backup places in most major cities as well.

Bio: Like the rest of his brothers, Donovan’s family role was set into motion before he was even born. His genetics were heavily modified and guided to create a protector for the family - someone of nearly perfect body, enhanced beyond normal human limits in almost every way imaginable. He developed quickly, growing into his prime a little faster than was normal. As was normal for his family he was mostly schooled at home by tutors and extended family members, focusing on things useful to him and his role: Politics, security, geography, subterfuge, strategy and a variety of self defense.

Social and professional connections are a necessary part of life, however, so for high school it was time for him to join the ranks of the ‘normal’ people, or at least the normal people at elite private high schools. He attended a fairly large East Coast academy where he quickly made a name for himself. While there he met the sons of other influential families, joined (and captained) the major sports teams, and took several student government positions over his time there. In addition to some basic community service and perfect grades (classes were easy after his family’s tutoring), he was a prime candidate for West Point military academy.

His time there kept him away from his family for several years, though he was able to graduate a little earlier than normal with a degree in Information Technology. While there he continued to make connections for himself and his family, some of the nation’s most powerful politicians made sure their children attended the prestigious military academy and Donovan made sure to do his duty.

Upon graduation he began his requisite military service, spending four years in active duty. Half of that time was spent training with the Marine Air-Ground Task Force Reconnaissance and special ops as a new commissioned officer. He rose quickly through the ranks due to both his family’s political sway and his performance, and only just recently has returned home as a newly promoted Major which coincided with a transition to a Washington DC based political liaison role. This allows him to spend more time at home and with the family as well as time to build more political connections for his family.

Donovan has perhaps, due to the requirements of active duty military, spent the most time away from his family than the others. He was there when possible between deployments and he feels there’s a lot of lost time to make up, both in terms of relationships with his family as well as his role as ensuring their family is secure at all times.

Goals: Donovan’s goal to maintain the security of the family, its power, and lineage by whatever means necessary.

Personality: Donovan is a mix between a James Bond-esque special agent and the Marines he spent so many years with. He’s charming, sophisticated, and well groomed but also has a bit of a potty mouth and enjoys a bit of rough housing and having fun. When necessary he is 100% serious, but when he is ‘off the clock’ he’s far more relaxed and often looking for ways to expel the excess energy his genetically enhanced physicality produces.

Kadan Requirements: This is something that, even now, Donovan is still trying to figure out. At the moment he simply wants a younger brother.

Skill Set: Donovan was created for a purpose - security and military political sway. His time as an active duty armed forces member honed his skills to extraordinary level, and his training as an officer both at the academy and at home  have made him cunning, strategic, and hard to surprise. He’s exceptionally good at reading both a room’s situation along with body language. One should also most likely not challenge him to a game of chess.

Beyond that, his degree in Information Technology allows his family security duties to extend into the cyber realm.

Strengths: Physicality (obviously), Cunning, Determined
Weaknesses: Overprotective (though not above knocking heads around when brothers get out of hand), vengeful (revenge is a dish best served cold and all that), and…. ;)

Hard Limits: Mostly in my ons/offs. No bathroom or blood play, most anything else potentially open.

Great job, OM!
I can tell right now he's going to be a popular one :P

Character approved, slot reserved.

-Nathan Alterman.

Orange Marmalade

Woohoo! Now we just need to pin someone down for the heir.

Someone wants to be pinned down, right? Right?!

Roen

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on August 24, 2015, 01:29:00 PM
Woohoo! Now we just need to pin someone down for the heir.

Someone wants to be pinned down, right? Right?!
*raises hand*

Hopefully we'll find a first born soon.

-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

Currently waiting on Locke and Rotburn's character sheets befire I can make the OOC thread.

-Nathan Alterman.

rotburn

<_< I'll have mine done today and sent to you for finalization.

rotburn

If the 2nd son is 27, then I'm guessing that the 1st son will be 28-30ish. If the father was created the next generation Head of Family and started having kids before that point, say like early twenties, then that will put him right aroung age 50.
Thoughts?

Roen

Quote from: rotburn on August 25, 2015, 08:58:28 AM
If the 2nd son is 27, then I'm guessing that the 1st son will be 28-30ish. If the father was created the next generation Head of Family and started having kids before that point, say like early twenties, then that will put him right aroung age 50.
Thoughts?

Seems just about right.

-Nathan Alterman.

Lockepick

Lockepick

Name: John Netzach Blutgott

Family Station: Third Born - The Priest.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Appearance Adjustments: Striking blue/grey eyes

Faceclaim: Body is Dustin Bronson

Place of Living: He's more than happy to spend time in the family's main estate. He has a private home in London, England that in an old, re-purposed church.

Bio: John was designed as the Third Born, designed to lead, inspire, and motivate the masses. Like all of the Blutgott children, he was informed of his role from a young age. His family exposed him to many faiths and religions while reminding him which people he would be leading. They raised a well informed boy, but that, combined with his genetic disposition and tactics to lead and manipulate lead to an Atheist. It was something he knew he had to keep hidden to do his job, and he was good enough at faking to play the role of the good Catholic.

Typically, a Third-Born Son would rise above and beyond the rank of Priest; previous Third-Born Sons holding positions as Archbishops and Bishops. John's distance from faith allowed him the freedom to find the most effective route to control, instead of following the most obvious one through the Catholic hierarchy. He believed that only the ignorant still obeyed the Church to a level that he needed for control, so he aimed for that 'lowest common denominator.' At even a young age, he took to a more 'grassroots' approach to gathering his flock. He traveled as a combination motivational speaker and preacher. His reputation and flock grew to where he could fill whole stadiums of people waiting to hear him. That continued to grow, where now he works as a well-known televangelist, his sermons being half talk show and half mass. Even those who would criticize the modernization of his 'altar' tend to fall under the sway of the deeper lessons.

John wasn't happy with just the 'lower' end of faith. There was certainly merit over controlling the wealthy and powerful of the world who were beyond the parlor tricks and pleasantries that enraptured his audience. Over the last few years, he has established a secret society: 'Gleipnir's Ashes', referring to the fetters that held the wolf Fenrir in place. John took practices akin to ancient fraternal organizations, such as Free Masons or old Hellfire Societies, and placed a Nordic twist on it. The cult worshiped ideals of having and utilizing strength, in growing through tribulation, and in personal power. Even those who didn't aspire to the philosophies at first would still be entranced by the decadent rituals and celebrations that came along with them. Blood, sex, drugs, and backroom deals that shaped the world would happen at these meetings, and John became a combination 'life coach' and high priest for his 'Pack' -- leading under the name 'Garmr.'

Goals: His main goal(s) is to grow his two cults. The 'lower' cult, where he works as a televangelist, would be grown by increasing the range of his followers or his general reputation. The 'higher' cult, where he acts as a High Priest, would be grown by adding more influential people into the 'Pack.'

Personality: John is motivated by stimuli more than emotion, even if he can almost always display the proper emotional mask to match the motivation. He is ruled by creature comforts most of all, though a twisted sense of humor and his own ego certainly make close seconds. In social engagements that he isn't specifically leading, he distinctly tries not to be the center of attention. He prefers to work the few important people at the event and have them talking about him, instead of making a scene. In situations where he is uninformed on how to act or what to expect, he defaults to a technique of 'mirror matching' his target; mimicking the other person's posture and tone to make them feel more comfortable and at ease.

Kadan Requirements:
- 'Open In Case of Death': The main reason John uses the Kadan as a confidant is not for confession or for relief -- it's so that if anything happens to him, his blackmail will get released. Everybody that John has dirt on is told to the Kadan in confidence, and he has orders to distribute the information in his death or on his command. There is a certain loophole that in death, he no longer has that power, but it works enough as a threat.
- Sounding Board: John uses the Kadan to critique himself. His facade of emotions works because he maintains it, and the Kadan helps with that. He'll use time alone to discuss actions taken and motivations, trusting the Kadan to be honest about what did or didn't make sense, or what might have been perhaps too cruel. Consulting with the Kadan is the touch-ups and paint jobs to maintain his own humanity.
- Dom/Top: John's not above using the Kadan for sex. He's expressed that he wants the Kadan to do it because he's enjoying it, and not because it's a command. The Catch-22 is that he's too perceptive to give into the 'fantasy' of the Kadan playing a part for him.

Skill Set: Communication; Both on a interpersonal and public speaking standpoint. The Third Born is supposed to inspire and lead. He's good at reading and anticipating people's needs and wants, picking up small ticks or details about their dress, mannerisms, or personality in order to read further into them. He's well versed in a large variety of languages, including being able to read many 'dead' languages for purposes of holy texts. 

Strengths:
- Charming: John is magnetic and appealing. He can quickly get people smiling, laughing, and most importantly: talking. When John wants something, he can manipulate those around him into doing what he want, or exchanging what he wants, and they leave thinking it was their brilliant idea. His Brothers are more wise to his tricks than others.
- Perceptive: John can see the small details about a person's life in how they move and dress, and he can use that information to further other goals. He can sense the small changes when somebody's mood changes, or even when they lie, and use that to manipulate. All of his senses are at peak levels.
- Inspiring: John can stir emotions to drive the masses towards goals. He can help people find that inner strength of will, whether it's to run a marathon, stop smoking, or take a life.
Weaknesses:
- Detached: In an attempt to keep John from being a sniveling doormat due to his heightened empathy, he was designed to be able to sense and emulate emotions, but not let them control him. This has made him unable to genuinely feel most emotions, making decisions more based on logic or physical stimuli.
- Addictive Personality: His attachment to sensations more than emotions makes him vulnerable to mental/physical addiction.
- God Complex: Genetic engineering makes him better than most. At worst, it's an extreme annoyance with those 'lesser'; at best, it's a need to be the shepherd and take care of those who simply can't take care of themselves.

Hard Limits: Scat, Vomit, Extended Torture, Gore.

Roen

John Blutgott
Quote from: lockepick on August 25, 2015, 11:34:09 AM
Name: John Netzach Blutgott

Family Station: Third Born - The Priest.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Appearance Adjustments: Striking blue/grey eyes

Faceclaim: Body is Dustin Bronson

Place of Living: He's more than happy to spend time in the family's main estate. He has a private home in London, England that in an old, re-purposed church.

Bio: John was designed as the Third Born, designed to lead, inspire, and motivate the masses. Like all of the Blutgott children, he was informed of his role from a young age. His family exposed him to many faiths and religions while reminding him which people he would be leading. They raised a well informed boy, but that, combined with his genetic disposition and tactics to lead and manipulate lead to an Atheist. It was something he knew he had to keep hidden to do his job, and he was good enough at faking to play the role of the good Catholic.

Typically, a Third-Born Son would rise above and beyond the rank of Priest; previous Third-Born Sons holding positions as Archbishops and Bishops. John's distance from faith allowed him the freedom to find the most effective route to control, instead of following the most obvious one through the Catholic hierarchy. He believed that only the ignorant still obeyed the Church to a level that he needed for control, so he aimed for that 'lowest common denominator.' At even a young age, he took to a more 'grassroots' approach to gathering his flock. He traveled as a combination motivational speaker and preacher. His reputation and flock grew to where he could fill whole stadiums of people waiting to hear him. That continued to grow, where now he works as a well-known televangelist, his sermons being half talk show and half mass. Even those who would criticize the modernization of his 'altar' tend to fall under the sway of the deeper lessons.

John wasn't happy with just the 'lower' end of faith. There was certainly merit over controlling the wealthy and powerful of the world who were beyond the parlor tricks and pleasantries that enraptured his audience. Over the last few years, he has established a secret society: 'Gleipnir's Ashes', referring to the fetters that held the wolf Fenrir in place. John took practices akin to ancient fraternal organizations, such as Free Masons or old Hellfire Societies, and placed a Nordic twist on it. The cult worshiped ideals of having and utilizing strength, in growing through tribulation, and in personal power. Even those who didn't aspire to the philosophies at first would still be entranced by the decadent rituals and celebrations that came along with them. Blood, sex, drugs, and backroom deals that shaped the world would happen at these meetings, and John became a combination 'life coach' and high priest for his 'Pack' -- leading under the name 'Garmr.'

Goals: His main goal(s) is to grow his two cults. The 'lower' cult, where he works as a televangelist, would be grown by increasing the range of his followers or his general reputation. The 'higher' cult, where he acts as a High Priest, would be grown by adding more influential people into the 'Pack.'

Personality: John is motivated by stimuli more than emotion, even if he can almost always display the proper emotional mask to match the motivation. He is ruled by creature comforts most of all, though a twisted sense of humor and his own ego certainly make close seconds. In social engagements that he isn't specifically leading, he distinctly tries not to be the center of attention. He prefers to work the few important people at the event and have them talking about him, instead of making a scene. In situations where he is uninformed on how to act or what to expect, he defaults to a technique of 'mirror matching' his target; mimicking the other person's posture and tone to make them feel more comfortable and at ease.

Kadan Requirements:
- 'Open In Case of Death': The main reason John uses the Kadan as a confidant is not for confession or for relief -- it's so that if anything happens to him, his blackmail will get released. Everybody that John has dirt on is told to the Kadan in confidence, and he has orders to distribute the information in his death or on his command. There is a certain loophole that in death, he no longer has that power, but it works enough as a threat.
- Sounding Board: John uses the Kadan to critique himself. His facade of emotions works because he maintains it, and the Kadan helps with that. He'll use time alone to discuss actions taken and motivations, trusting the Kadan to be honest about what did or didn't make sense, or what might have been perhaps too cruel. Consulting with the Kadan is the touch-ups and paint jobs to maintain his own humanity.
- Dom/Top: John's not above using the Kadan for sex. He's expressed that he wants the Kadan to do it because he's enjoying it, and not because it's a command. The Catch-22 is that he's too perceptive to give into the 'fantasy' of the Kadan playing a part for him.

Skill Set: Communication; Both on a interpersonal and public speaking standpoint. The Third Born is supposed to inspire and lead. He's good at reading and anticipating people's needs and wants, picking up small ticks or details about their dress, mannerisms, or personality in order to read further into them. He's well versed in a large variety of languages, including being able to read many 'dead' languages for purposes of holy texts. 

Strengths:
- Charming: John is magnetic and appealing. He can quickly get people smiling, laughing, and most importantly: talking. When John wants something, he can manipulate those around him into doing what he want, or exchanging what he wants, and they leave thinking it was their brilliant idea. His Brothers are more wise to his tricks than others.
- Perceptive: John can see the small details about a person's life in how they move and dress, and he can use that information to further other goals. He can sense the small changes when somebody's mood changes, or even when they lie, and use that to manipulate. All of his senses are at peak levels.
- Inspiring: John can stir emotions to drive the masses towards goals. He can help people find that inner strength of will, whether it's to run a marathon, stop smoking, or take a life.
Weaknesses:
- Detached: In an attempt to keep John from being a sniveling doormat due to his heightened empathy, he was designed to be able to sense and emulate emotions, but not let them control him. This has made him unable to genuinely feel most emotions, making decisions more based on logic or physical stimuli.
- Addictive Personality: His attachment to sensations more than emotions makes him vulnerable to mental/physical addiction.
- God Complex: Genetic engineering makes him better than most. At worst, it's an extreme annoyance with those 'lesser'; at best, it's a need to be the shepherd and take care of those who simply can't take care of themselves.

Hard Limits: Scat, Vomit, Extended Torture, Gore.

Well done, Locke!
Approved and reserved!

So I'm happy to announce that the OOC Thread is up!
Get in there, get chatting, let's start brainstorming and giving this game some more depth!

-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.