Obviously, stuff is broken : /

Started by Vekseid, November 22, 2009, 05:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Quote from: kylie on December 21, 2009, 11:00:10 AM
     Just tried that.  It doesn't seem to be resolving it at the moment.

Which specific version of Firefox are you using?

In 3.5, you will want to be sure to clear everything non-Cookie related, not just the last hour, and including site preferences, browsing history, and cache. Then under tools -> Options -> Privacy, click on show cookies, then delete the Elliquiy.com specific ones. Then under the security tab, check and remove any Elliquiy specific passwords you've saved.

kylie

Doh, I'm sorry.  I missed the part about cookies the first time.  Now it's working again.

And in the process I learned that Firefox has site-specific cookie folders.  Yay.  :-)

Thanks for catching this!  Maybe someone else can use the added explanation.  8-)

kylie

Which specific version of Firefox are you using?
Yeah, btw it's Firefox 3.5.6.

Skye

Yay, referral links are back up! -goes to impose it on my offsite friends-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Vandren

I'm getting another funky one:

I go into Elluiki and click on Special Pages -> Uncategorized Files then choose a new file (in order to add a category to it).  When I click on the file link, I get bumped over to the Elliquiy main page (elliquiy.com).

Win XP, Firefox 3.5.6
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Skye

Quote from: Vandren on December 21, 2009, 06:33:16 PM

I go into Elluiki and click on Special Pages -> Uncategorized Files then choose a new file (in order to add a category to it).  When I click on the file link, I get bumped over to the Elliquiy main page (elliquiy.com).

Win XP, Firefox 3.5.6

That happened to me too. Right after I uploaded a profile picture, it bumped me to the main page.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Vekseid

Found the 'bug'

Still working on fixing it : / Slightly annoying.

Vekseid

Quote from: Vandren on December 21, 2009, 06:33:16 PM

Win XP, Firefox 3.5.6

Okay, should be working now : )

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei