The Unseen is STARTING NOW! (always accepting)

Started by Chreestafer, June 26, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

Name: Elizabeth 'Liz' Hale
Afflicted or Unafflicted:Afflicted
Feelings towards Afflicted: Sympathetic as she is one of them.
Appearance: Liz's measurements are 34c-25-34. Her body type is slim and toned yet hourglass, she has hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, and a sun-kissed complexion. She's 5'2 and weighs 127 pounds, Liz is strong but people wouldn't really see that when they look at her. She has no piercings, but has three tattoos. A red semicolon on her inner left wrist, a red and blue pair of drama masks with 'Life is but a tragic comedy' written beneath it, and a black dreamcatcher that goes across her upper back along her shoulder blades and hangs down to the middle of her back. Her rash is on the left side of her torso. It isn't too big, but isn't small either.
Personality: Liz is very intelligent, but doesn't lord it over others. Her conscience is sometimes lacking so it can be easier for her to make tough choices. She's super competetive and can be argumentative. She can be a good leader, but doesn't have any problems following. She can be kind, sweet, and funny but sometimes she's a no nonsense bitch. All logic, no emotion sometimes.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Born into the world of privilege, Liz has never wanted for anything. Anything material, that is. Love and affection were lacking while she was growing up. Growing up in a family of politicians and lawyers wasn't really the most emotionally nurturing environment. It was usually complicated so she ended up developing layers to her personality. She learned how to switch from one to another almost flawlessly. She doesn't know much about love, but it's something that she craves.
Growing up in a family that always looked perfect made Liz rebel. She doesn't dress like the rest of her family and is considered the black sheep. That's because of how she dresses, how she acts sometimes, and her sexual preferences.
She'd been visiting home from college when the shit hit the fan. She, her mother, and her father all developed the rash around the same time. They visited every doctor they knew but none could tell them what this was. That was when the news of this mysterious virus started spreading. It wasn't long until her father succumbed to a slow and painful death. Her mother wasn't so lucky, soon the woman turned into something that scared the ever living out of Liz, in a moment of rare clarity...she'd asked Liz to kill her and end whatever was going on. Liz did what her mother asked of her. The girl waited and waited, fearing what would happen if she didn't die from the sickness. She would not allow herself to become one of the Unseen and was fully prepared to commit suicide, she'd almost done it back when she was a bit younger and she would go through with it this time. Some time passed and she was ready to off herself, but she didn't die and didn't become one of those mindless creatures so Liz figured that she was good. She'd barely managed to avoid the soldiers who'd been searching for those who were seemingly unaffected by the virus.
Setting off for Pittsburgh, she had family there and maybe they'd survived unscathed as she had. She rarely slept, every time that she tried she saw what she'd had to do to her mother or what her mother had been turning into. It terrified her so she kept herself awake by popping the adderal that she'd jacked from a house she'd had to find shelter in. It helped but Liz knew that she would run out soon so she was trying to take them sparingly. She finally made it and was almost to her aunt's house when her rash started bothering her. She knew what that meant and she ran like hell to the nearest, safest looking place. A Wal-Mart, that was when she'd come across the others.
Weapons: A katana that she was still learning how to use properly and a handgun with only a few clips left. The katana was something her father had hanging on the wall of his office, she thought it looked pretty cool and really effective. The gun was in his desk drawer.
Gear: Liz wears a pair of tattered and torn bluejeans, a black tank top, a thin black jacket, and tennis shoes. She carries an over the shoulder bag. Inside are three bottles of adderal, a water canteen, a few chocolate bars, a picture of her best friend..she doesn't know what happened to the other girl and wants to find out, and an old copy of Jane Eyre.
Fears: Dying alone, turning into a monster, never finding some semblance of love, and ventriloquists' dummies.
Casual Ons: Honesty, intelligence, confidence, accents, tattoos, and loyalty.
Casual Offs: Liars, hypocrites, arrogance.
Sexual Ons: Bondage, Sadomasochism, some pain is always a good thing, seduction, women, men.
Sexual Offs: Bathroom play, bestiality, massive amounts of pain.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bloodied Porcelain

Is there a list of group thread links somewhere?
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chreestafer

Hi bloodied, sorry about that, I added links on the first page however here they are as well :)

IC Thread
Character Reference Thread
OOC Thread
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Chreestafer

Weekly update,  game is still open and still accepting if there is interest.

I will open up to others playing unseen and or bandits / cannibals.
Ons and Offs
F-List

RedEve

Name: Catherine Trevelle
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: caution but no hate
Appearance:

Personality: Her years on the job have made Catherine even more cautious and risk-sensitive than she had been before. She is a patient woman who can display some distrust to newcomers.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Bio: Catherine Trevelle comes from a long line of law-enforcement in her family. Her grandfather worked the beat for over three decades. Her father was a vice cop for even longer. She had been a homicide detective for over fifteen years when the outbreak occurred. Her training as a cop helped her to overcome the chaos and danger of those first few weeks. She was once married but divorced her alcoholic husband just a few weeks short of her fortieth birthday. She had become something of a loner after that, her only real relationships being those with her partner and her somewhat estranged sister who lived on the West Coast. She tried to survive the new world on her own for a bit but eventually joined a group. She was lucky in finding a group of individuals who had some decency and order about them, as the world was plagued by many rampaging and violent groups now that there was no more law enforcement or justice system to speak of. Only the law of the jungle still ruled.
Weapons: Glock 17 (her side arm on the police force), Colt 1911 (family heirloom that once belonged to her grandfather), Winchester model 1892 (found in a private gun collection shortly after the outbreak)
Gear: backpack containing a sleeping bag, water canteen, two large plastic bottles filled with water, a pair of utility knives, a flashlight and two packs of batteries, a pair of scissors, a bottle of aspirin, some antibiotics, needle and thread, small first aid kit, food rations, several maps, a lighter, a pack of matches, …
Fears: Being alone, (sexual) violence, being afflicted, having her new sanctuary overrun
Casual ons: Classic rock music, going to the gun range, 1960s American automobiles
Casual offs: Rudeness, dishonesty, bad personal hygiene (not a picnic in the post-apocalypse)
Sexual ons: Rough sex, being on top, slight dominant streak
Sexual offs: bathroom play, permanent injuries
Additional Photos
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MistressFrancesca

Name:   Gina Pomerantz
Afflicted or Unafflicted:    UNafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted:   fears them

Appearance:

Personality:  loyal, trustworthy, adaptive, quick learner --appears somewhat of a loner
Sexual Orientation:   straight (for now)

Bio:
She once was a healthy young woman.  Nothing even remotely special about her.  Gina was average in body and mind. 

She was in the middle of her attending college, earning the basic degree to get a better than average job/career.  But with the virus hit the world, she watched staff and students succumbing to the change.  So she packed up what she could into her less than average car and she split town. 

She managed just fine on her own for a few weeks, slipping through towns to replenish her stock when she could and of what she could find after having the places already picked through.  When her car finally quit, she had not much of a mechanic skill to fix it.  She figured it wasn’t worth the trouble, always having to stay away from the Unseen.  Her first night camping it out in a forest was uneventful.  But the second night, she awoke as she was being dragged out of her tent.  Gina was surrounded by a group of five Unseen.  She had thought it was over, that they were going to eat her alive.  What had actually happened, she couldn’t really remember.  That attack had been three days ago.  She spent three days trying to remember just how exactly she got out of such a ‘final’ situation.  There were no scratches, no bites.  She was completely intact, still human.  Her clothes had been ripped up however.  Luckily she had another set she recently looted.

That put her on extra alert to stay clear of them.  Meanwhile she tried to figure out what happened.  She set out to try to find another being that could maybe hypnotize her or something.  Something to help her get past the blockage in her mind to that night. 

But what Gina doesn’t know is that the moment the epidemic started—her body underwent its own process.  While most of the world seemed dead set (no pun intended) to become the Unseen, she was intended to become their 'steroid'.  Whenever she is near a group of Unseen/Afflicted or even just a solitary one--they seem attracted to her, and no just for their insatiable hunger for flesh, but for their sexual hunger.  Yes, even zombies need love.  If Gina is able to achieve a complete intercourse, meaning she would have to achieve orgasm (from beginning to end), then then Unseen are able to become more 'intelligent' for a short period of time.  And the twisted part is that—if Gina were to have intercourse with a human, they would then be weakened/paralyzed for a short time and become a vulnerable target for the Unseen. 

Weapons:  1 hunting knife, bungee cord, anything in her camping gear.
Gear:   camping gear (1 tent, 1 thin sleeping bag, 1 pot, 1 mug, a spork, a ratty blanket, 1 alternate set of clothes), weapons

Fears:  the Afflicted/Unseen, being stomped to death in a panic crowd.

Casual ons:   a comfy bed, sunshine
Casual offs:    nosy people with TOO many questions, elevators
Sexual ons:   make up sex, slightly teasing, skinny dipping
Sexual offs:   sex toys, rough sex, being tied down/up
Additional Photos

fezesarecool

Interested, shall be making up a character sheet by tonight :D

Chreestafer

@ Redeve, I just realized whose photo you used for a character and I actually just saw that movie last night and thought it was really good.

Everyone else, please feel free to join :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

cabalxxvi

Sorry to announce that I got in way over my head on the RP's and have to take this one out of my list. I do apologize for the time that I wasted with everyone. Please continue, and enjoy your story. You can do with my character what you will.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.