Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannie

*attempts to steal the win from Harley*

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

-still in purple suit-  runs with the win.....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Lypiphera

I declare myself first - which my the rules of the game means I am a looser and thus in last place so I win!

Azrael Annavianna

-shrugs and takes win, essentially making him the new loser?-
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

-looks at the abandoneddolly and takes the win-

abandoneddolly

-takes win back-

Its mine go away

doom29169

Uses fire hose to knock dolly down. Saves win from drowning. Takes win and leaves dolly with fire hose blasting her. Laughes evily!

abandoneddolly

-crawls away from the fire hose and shakes the water off of her... She goes back and steals the win-

Azrael Annavianna

-takes hose and hoses them both with the win in hand and backs away slowly with hose laughing like the joker-  (sleep well Harley)

TheLegionary

Lira

dances past TL, slips th win from his hands while he is watching me dance.. then dance away with win in hand

TheLegionary

*watches the sexy Lira dancing and ignores the win completely*

Star Safyre

*wins while slowly eating yogurt*
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Swaps a foot massage for the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Lira

tickles Lucinda for the win!

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Lira

does a belly dance to distract him and takes the win back

adroitgrayman

Rolls his tongue on her back rolling on the line of her tattoo enjoying the touch of her skin seducing to make him win.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sweet Trouble

While he's busy lickng Lira's tattoo, I take the win *grins* Mine

Lira

doom29169

Makes her dragon real with his magic. The dragon steals the win for him before returning to her body as a tattoo. Wears Win like a shirt. The shirt says "Doom29169 Wins!"

Sweet Trouble

*blows kiss* takes win sorry mine again