Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thirteenhearts

watches sex tape with erotic  *gasp* You're doing it with men now?! We've over!

Tharic

What?! You know how I like it sometimes.. and when you won't use the "attachment" on me, I have to go elsewhere! Fine then, i'm leaving you!

abandoneddolly

you spend all the time in the shower,. I cant afford your water bill.

Tharic

You're soo cheap, I can't take it anymore.. You're idea of a big night out is a $0.59 cheesburger from McDonalds! I'm done.

abandoneddolly

cheesburgers dont cost 58 cents thier more like 80 see you dont even know how much stuff cost

Tharic

See, you're so cheap you're arguing with me over $0.20. I can't stand the constant arguing with you, i'm done..

abandoneddolly

20 cents add up ....but you wouldnt know you spend everything you got.

eroticslut

tell you what I will take all that change to the store get a
dollar bill for it , drive myself to a strip club sit down let one of the girls
take it form me
that has to be more fun than being with you
I am not coming back either I am done with you
we are over

abandoneddolly

Thats fine I never see you around anyway.

Creshnagarine

Dear Dolly,

Your new avatar body is just fantastic, your new wings are just so much fun to tease and play with....
you love being tied up .

I have tried expressing my love in new and wonderful ways but its just not enough.. is it?

Your off your meds, moody and unable to trust me.

I am sorry.
I did try to love you.

Cresh

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Merry Gentry

Dear Cresh.. you never wear any of the clothing I bought you.. you prefer to be nude, all the time!
  sorry luv.. you need to go.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

DiverseDesires

your bras are costing an absolute fortune, and the heating bill is astronomical

you've got to go

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

thirteenhearts

The toys just aren't doing it for me anymore, I'm leaving your for your father!

amanda

I can't stand the jealousy anymore. I mean, I know your corset is supposed to be tighter than mine, but I just can't get over you having the smaller waist. We're done!
--- Currently on a writing break. My muse is dead ---

Terribly sorry for the people I've been RPing with, serious real life events have caused me to be distracted. Once it's all sorted out and I can return and commit to roleplays again, I will.

thirteenhearts

I'm tired of dealing with your self-esteem "issues" no matter how many times I've told you how beautiful you are!

amanda

Oh, sure. Play the comforting saint again. It's reeeeaaaallll easy to prance around and try to boost my self-esteem when you're happy with how much of the tape measurer it takes to wrap around you. You try to wear the non-functional lingerie and see how your ego takes it!
--- Currently on a writing break. My muse is dead ---

Terribly sorry for the people I've been RPing with, serious real life events have caused me to be distracted. Once it's all sorted out and I can return and commit to roleplays again, I will.

thirteenhearts

*gasp!*  You make me want to wring your neck using those beads you have on!!

Merry Gentry

whenever we go out, people always stare at your cleavage first!
I just can't take the competition any more.. I'm sorry...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Hitori

You should be one to talk about people staring at your cleavage in public! I have lost count of how many times that has happened with you, and that's just today! It's infuriating, I just can't take it...
Alone I Persevere

Merry Gentry

I hardly know you.. I can't even picture your face right now...

Hitori

Thats because you've been spending too much time picturing someone else's face... I thought I could trust you.
Alone I Persevere

Merry Gentry

you've never even kissed me! *sigh*

Hitori

Hard to kiss someone who won't even show me their face...
Alone I Persevere

Creshnagarine

You have banned me for the last time.

And to think I loved you for the last few minutes.

What a waste.

It's over.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Hitori

It's called tough love babe, but you just can't handle it can you?

Sorry but I have to find someone who can.
Alone I Persevere