Image Makers and Fun Generators

Started by stormkitten, December 23, 2009, 12:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Posting some of my favorite image makers and generators... Maybe other people have some to share too.....

Paint

yes every comp has paint... or should... but if you download teh new version... there are a tone of great new features to play with...

Motivator: Create your own customized motivational poster

Create your own customized motivational posters. Armed with a digital camera and that non-stop wit of yours, you now have the power to turn a simple photograph into a humorous or inspirational message. Print it, frame it! Make two—we know you've got hundreds of digital images and photos to spare! Make your own inspirational, funny, parody, sports or other posters. Perfect for the office, schools, teachers, coaches, as announcements, for parties, invitations, and a lot more.

Make Pictures
You can use the links below to make fun, custom pictures. You can use them on your Facebook Photos application, MySpace, Bebo or other websites.

Make your own LOL Cat Posters

Create your Own Trade Cards
Trading Card Ever wanted to honor and immortalize someone you love? Turn them into a trading card!

Badge Maker
Make your own ID card, press pass, name tag, unofficial Flickr badge, or any other kind of identification.

Book for Dummies Generator

Top Secret Documents Generator

Romance Novel
Turn your picture into a romance novel cover. Perfect for Valentine's Day, anniversary, wedding gift or just for that special person you've been dating. If you've ever dreamed of being on the cover of a Harlequin Romance Novel, this is as close as you're likely to get.

"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

kylie

Make your own LOL Cat Posters

Aaaaaah!  Now no kitty image on the Internet is safe...

Okay...  As if any image on the net ever were safe from manipulation.  But these are cats we're talking about.  M-rrrowwww.

consortium11

Quote from: stormkitten on December 23, 2009, 12:26:50 AM
Posting some of my favorite image makers and generators... Maybe other people have some to share too.....

Paint

yes every comp has paint... or should... but if you download teh new version... there are a tone of great new features to play with...

+1

Paint.net is a great little tool. Unless you need high level stuff gives you everything photo/paintshop does without the hefty price tags and I find far simpler to use than gimp... as well as avoiding the awkward "yeah, I'm just going to play around with gimp" moments in conversations...