News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Starfinder Interest Check (Evil Sex Cult)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, July 15, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Afteredit:  SO I WROTE THIS, and it became super pervy, and I apologize.   

Hey --

I am interested in running a Starfinder campaign that follows the misadventures of an evil sex cult.  Some of my players from another game on E are encouraging me to try to run this, too. 

How is the sex cult evil? The setting features a resource-starved galactic society whose sentient population has been nearly wiped out.  The evil sex cult is evil because they are willing to do anything to survive.  Along the way, they became real naughty miscreants.

What kind of sex cult is this?  Since I want the players to come up with the weird sex things that the sex cult does, each player will introduce one thing that the sex cult does.  For example, a new player might say, "all female initiates are forced to be bathed in the tonics of their elders, and taste from their seed willingly, upon their birth into the fold."  This is a fancy-mancy way of saying that they have to go through a bukkake ritual to join.  I'd like for the sex cult to be really BDSM-y.

What is character creation like?  Normal character creation rules.  Don't use this opportunity to build a weird ass insectoid character.  I don't find weird ass insectoid characters attractive.

What should characters be like?  Characters must be attractive and treat sexual activity as seriously as a handshake.  Characters should not be good people.  They should be liars, cheaters, swindlers, con artists, thieves, and murderers.  When I say "attractive," I mean that I must find them attractive.  I don't like running games for characters that I deem unattractive.

Additionally, characters should either be dominant or subservient.  Traditionally, women in the cult are the subservient ones.  Subservient characters crawl, wear tight clothes that are easily accessible to dicks and toys, and usually wear hoods.

An example of what subservient characters wear:

Smut?  This game will be super smutty, but it's just abstract smuttiness.  Characters will be having sex all of the time, but the focus of posts will be on the other things that they're doing while they're fucking.  For example, characters might be planning some sort of attack on a space station.  While they're doing so, they'd be having sex.  I would be satisfied with a post that's like, "Without pausing his fucking the suspended Elsie in the ass, the Captain told his plan BLAH BLAH BLAH."  Then, "Elsie, trained to take dick from behind since her birth into the cult, really had nothing to add.  Between grunts, she said: '... We mustn't forget to take their batteries.  We're low.'"

Characters will be on a lot of sex-enhancing drugs.

Character Sheet?  Myth-weavers.  Don't mess with me.  IDGAF if you don't like myth-weavers, okay?

Character Portrait?  I am half-tempted to ask for photographs since there isn't that much art for sexy cyberpunk peoples, but that's not going to work for now.  My rules are:  No anime.  No cutesy images.  I want solid Western art.  If I say "that portrait won't work," please don't be like, "what's wrong with it?"  I don't want to be mean and tell you that I think it's awful or that I just don't find the character depicted as being attractive.

Attitude much, Phantom?!  Yeah, okay, maybe.  But man, being a GM is hard work.  I don't like it when players make it even harder.

Expectations?  I expect players to post at once or twice a week.  If you cannot do that, please do not join this game.

Character Submission?  Characters are submitted by posting the following below:

GREASER

Human Mechanic | Character Sheet | HP: # | RES: # | AC:
A purveyor of disaster and an expert in crafting machines that stimulate the body and mind.

Characters should be known for something (as seen above in my example).

Additionally, add a funk kink to the cult.  Greaser will use the previous example.  When initiated into the cult, women must undergo a bukkake.

Having said that, please let me know if there's any interest.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

All right.  There hasn't been any sort of interest so I am closing the thread. 

Thank you everyone for looking.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O