What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErisXfrost

Sceptile: "I wonder if my trainer would notice a couple missing pikachus..." -stomach growl-

Evil Tim

Stuff exploding behind me, perfect time to self-administer a vision test.

Captain Maltese

"What my voters don't know won't hurt... me."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

tyr4n02r

"If that fucker above me steals my money..."
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Evil Tim

That tree is going to have some very special ornaments.  ...Namely your bloody heads!

Beguile's Mistress

All done with my Saturday chores.  Now I gotta hide before someone thinks of something else for me to do.

abandoneddolly

I'm just going to stand over here in the corner

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

abandoneddolly

Phantomhive

I'd take my hat off to you but then my head would feel cold.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Captain Maltese

I would be a standing invitation if I was not lying down already.

tyr4n02r

"Okay let us pray. Dear Lord, thank you for this day… Zzzzzz…"
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

"What the heck?  How'd that happen?  I'm soooo allergic to pine sap!"

Evil Tim

Yeah I'm trying to decide what kind of tattoo I'll get on my back.

ErisXfrost

Just try and act natural...
There is no way they can find out about all of that stolen money...

tyr4n02r

"Damn, Cam Newton just blew the Superbowl for Carolina…"
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

ErisXfrost

Phantomhive

Now I look at you looking at me and I just have to know do you like what you see?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Captain Maltese

Okay, I stumbled, I fell, my garments came unraveled, but still TEA IS SERVED.

ErisXfrost

Captain Maltese

Evil Tim

That lousy kid Arthur keeps pulling the sword out.  This is not a play thing, this is the sword that only Britain's true king can pull out!

Renegade Vile

Please don't let Brock Lesnar get injured. Pleaaaase!
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Deamonbane

Guh... I'm so bored. Can nothing amuse me?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

The art of flexing is down to an art byy moi.