News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a partner

Started by Vicodin Addiction, April 27, 2009, 10:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicodin Addiction

Hey!
Name is Vicodin and I guess you would consider me new here. I joined awhile back and I'm just now getting around to post. Lame on my behalf but things happen. So, here I am. I'm looking for a partner, preferably male, but I won't be picky. I need someone who is willing to work plotless or willing to take the time to come up with a plot that we will both enjoy together. That's how good partnerships work, right? Both parties work one on one to get what pleases them.
What I do!
Like most people, I have changes in my moods and some days I'll want to play one role and other days something else. So, I will keep you guys updated on what I'm in the mood for by bolding it. I will also underline the role I have interest in playing. I am open to doing male/male,male/female, and female/female.
The List: Original RPs
Vampire/human
Shapeshifter/human
Older brother/younger sibling
Older brother's best friend/younger sibling
The List: Fan based
Twilight: Bella/Edward or Bella/Jasper
House MD: Allison Cameron/Gregory House or Lisa Cuddy/Gregory House

I'm pretty open minded and definitely open for suggestion. If you don't like anything that I have listed I would love to hear your ideas, so send me a PM and we will go from there.  Best way to get to me is through PM so send me a message if you at all interested. Thanks for taking the time to read this through. Hope to hear from some of you.

Saku

Hi! I would actually like to see the pairing of Bella/Jasper which I had never thought of until now and now I'm interested haha it's been a bit since I've read the book but I have them right here in my apartment so coolness *grins* xD

Would you be up for something like that? Send me a PM and we can discuss! :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests