Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 01:01:01 PM
-Rolls eyes and sips her glass of water-

Again, not the only one who is voting for Ryven but once I talk to Trip, if she can verify, I will happily change my vote to someone who could be a wolf. Though Raf, you are looking just as suspicious because everyone is just as innocent.

The only problem with that is I'm the only one who has come forward with their role.  I don't see anyone refuting me, and once Trip comes online, you will see that, indeed, both she and I are innocent.

rafufu

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 01:01:01 PM
-Rolls eyes and sips her glass of water-

Again, not the only one who is voting for Ryven but once I talk to Trip, if she can verify, I will happily change my vote to someone who could be a wolf. Though Raf, you are looking just as suspicious because everyone is just as innocent.

He is claiming concrete evidence, whereas you are just spouting 'what if?' and 'maybe'

Josietta

Josi listens to everything hitting all at once, the proverbial crap on the fan and all that.

"Ry honey why would you openly say you are a soulmate? You realize you'll likely be eaten next if not lynched? Its like ringing the dinner bell right? What is the purpose of a soul mate anyway? I don't think others are giving up their role because they don't want to be killed for it."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 01:03:05 PM
The only problem with that is I'm the only one who has come forward with their role.  I don't see anyone refuting me, and once Trip comes online, you will see that, indeed, both she and I are innocent.

Alright, I will talk to Trip and see what happens. If she can back up your story, then I will see about changing my vote. I voted for you based on the facts and the suspicions of throwing someone else on board with you. It would be like calling out someone who I have not talked to and telling them I am throwing them on the pit with me. For me, I like to know the facts and not by word of mouth.

-Eyes Raf-

Yes, because right now anyone is liable to be the real soulmate and choose not to say a lick about it in order to keep their butts from being eaten.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Josietta

Quote from: rafufu on July 28, 2009, 01:08:13 PM
He is claiming concrete evidence, whereas you are just spouting 'what if?' and 'maybe'

Saying someone is claiming concrete evidence in this situation is like saying everyone saying "I am not a wolf".. there is no evidence unless the Seer comes forward and says so. There is no concrete evidence until someone dies. S'just how it works here.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on July 28, 2009, 01:08:59 PM
Josi listens to everything hitting all at once, the proverbial crap on the fan and all that.

"Ry honey why would you openly say you are a soulmate? You realize you'll likely be eaten next if not lynched? Its like ringing the dinner bell right? What is the purpose of a soul mate anyway? I don't think others are giving up their role because they don't want to be killed for it."

Ok...then eat me.  It's bad strategy if the wolves do.  You'd think they'd want to eat the other roles like the seer or guardian, but by all means, if it means keeping them safe, serve me up on a silver platter.

Everyone seems to think that the soul mates are so special, but in fact, they are just regular peasants with one difference, we know our partner is nothing more than their soulmate.  I have nothing to lose by dying.  Like I said, it saves the other roles for another night to figure out who the wolves are.

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 01:03:05 PM

well according to my calculations, we have to wait for Evil Pixie ,Kanyra ,Kipoc ,precious and Saku. Also, understand that soulmate is pretty useful, and probably the only role a wolf would not fake claim, cause it catches not one but two wolves in the act.

jositta/mar - anyone who counter claims as soulmate does get some kind of benifit. a soul mate would come in and claim against the fakers, even if they possibly die. they still help town.

also ryven, even if Marg were to do that in a tie, it'll leave her suspicious and possibly next in line for a lynch.

Marguerite

Rockin, you are bringing in your analytical theories back into the game again. This is not about stats and mathematical. Besides, who wants to get killed, Rockin?

-Shakes head-

This is supposed to be a game and not a math contest, Rockin.

Ryven

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 01:20:36 PM

also ryven, even if Marg were to do that in a tie, it'll leave her suspicious and possibly next in line for a lynch.

That's my point.  I will gladly lay my neck on the line to take out a wolf with me.

Rockin

err...I was? well, sorry. and I kinda misread that last thing, as I thought it was ryven vs. raf it was a tie, not marguerite

I dunno...just wait for tripp i guess

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 01:24:12 PM
That's my point.  I will gladly lay my neck on the line to take out a wolf with me.

Ryven, Rockin thought it was going to be a tie between you and Raf and not myself or you if it came down to it.

-Shakes head at Rockin-

You need to read the posts before throwing your points out there, Rockin.

Kip

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 01:20:36 PM
well according to my calculations, we have to wait for Evil Pixie ,Kanyra ,Kipoc ,precious and Saku.

I've voted... and taking into account the accusations and claims flowing around at the moment, I'm standing my ground on my vote.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 01:26:04 PM
Ryven, Rockin thought it was going to be a tie between you and Raf and not myself or you if it came down to it.

-Shakes head at Rockin-

You need to read the posts before throwing your points out there, Rockin.

Oooh, yeah, no.  Sorry.  I was a bit unclear, perhaps.  I meant if me and Marg end up in a tie.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 01:28:03 PM
Oooh, yeah, no.  Sorry.  I was a bit unclear, perhaps.  I meant if me and Marg end up in a tie.

Wouldn't you want to save yourself if you were the Sheriff and voted in? I would call you on it if you said you would save someone else when you have the power to at least figure out who is who. I want to know who is who just as much as you Ryven to exact retribution for the loss of two members.

Rockin

ahh, thanks for clearing it Ryven

anyway, guess for now we should wait for tripp

Marguerite

To me, I think we are just getting crazy and assuming things without waiting to hear on the others. Let us take a deep breath, enjoy some wine and maybe have Kip do a strip tease for us?

-Gets out the wine bottle-

All of this arguing is making me thirsty and I hate to be bitchy towards the Muffin Man. I need my Muffins not to be made with anger and bitchiness.

Kip

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 01:34:01 PM
To me, I think we are just getting crazy and assuming things without waiting to hear on the others. Let us take a deep breath, enjoy some wine and maybe have Kip do a strip tease for us?

-Gets out the wine bottle-

All of this arguing is making me thirsty and I hate to be bitchy towards the Muffin Man. I need my Muffins not to be made with anger and bitchiness.

Hey, just because someone around here keeps on destroying my clothes....  It's a bit hard to do a strip tease.

*believes you and Ry should just make out and make up*

*nods*

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Kip on July 28, 2009, 01:35:51 PM
Hey, just because someone around here keeps on destroying my clothes....  It's a bit hard to do a strip tease.

*believes you and Ry should just make out and make up*

*nods*

Who says you need to wear clothes? Get yourself a bunch of pasties or even leaves to do your one man burlesque show.

-Smirks-

I thought Ryven wants to kiss me at this moment.

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 01:29:36 PM
Wouldn't you want to save yourself if you were the Sheriff and voted in? I would call you on it if you said you would save someone else when you have the power to at least figure out who is who. I want to know who is who just as much as you Ryven to exact retribution for the loss of two members.

You have a point, Margwolf.

Also, I'm all for a striptease.

*sits on Miss Marg's lap*

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

Same here, Ryvenwolf.

-Strokes Ryven's back while waiting on Kip to do his dance-

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on July 28, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

*saddened that it's a PG room*

O:)

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Rockin

i'm in need of a muffin now >>;;

*hopes he has blue berry*

Ryven

*hands Marg a muffin before standing to offer muffins to the others*

Did someone say they needed a muffin?   ^-^

Marguerite

-Enjoys the muffin and informs Kip about the R rated tavern-

Kip

Quote from: Marguerite on July 28, 2009, 01:45:44 PM
-Enjoys the muffin and informs Kip about the R rated tavern-

((Sadly it's 4.45am here and the only strip tease I have the energy for is in moving to bed but))

*ponders the other tavern and decides to get his agent to book in a show at outrageous ticket prices*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~