News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

*laughs* yes, most of the time

the next person would like some naughtiness
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Always

The next person got lucky last night.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

yes

the next person would like to be lucky at least twice a day
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

I would... though I'm entirely not sure I could keep that up for more than a few days. Not with the same level of interest, anyway.

The next person likes to think of creative ways to have sex.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

yes

the next person needs more spice in their life

Endorphin

I'm genuinely undecided on that one. So, that will probably eventually be a yes.

The next person spends too much time thinking about pleasure.

TheLegionary

Right.

Next person is interested in the Mesopothamian history.

halo

Land of Rivers... somewhat

Next person is thinking of how faithful they'll be to their news year resolution..
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

CaringGuy

Actually, no.  I thought of making a New Year resolution yesterday, but scrapped it when I realized that I never follow them.  Sadly.

The next person actually knows what my avatar is from...

Endorphin

Little Shop of Horrors

The next person often has overdue movies or library books.

CaringGuy

(yes!  I feel so happy now)

And yeah, that is typically the case.  My books are usually well overdue.  I blame being a slow reader, but it's really because I'm lazy.

The next person is the same person who posted before me?  That would be interesting.

Endorphin

I’m happy to please!

The next person has an exhaustive list of books they would like to read when time permits.

Tick

I wish I am behind on three books I have put on hold to write more. Way to rub it in.

The next person to post is wondering who I am.

Underneath

Yes, I am actually wondering that!  From a fairly new member to E, welcome!

The next person thinks my username has a dirty meaning to it.

Tick

Well, I would assume it has a double meaning. Or more then double. Don't judge me!

I bet the next person to post is waiting on something else to be posted.

KikuLei

Nope, I am posting now! >:O

I assume the next person is a member of the Hello Kitty Fan-Club.

Endorphin

Oh God no! *Runs and screams, clutching eyes in horror*

The next person hasn't bothered to set a New Years Resolution.

KikuLei

Wrong, my resolution involves your pants.  :P

I guess that the next person has... sniffed glue for fun.

Endorphin

I'd be more inclined to call it smelling, rather than sniffing.

The next person has woken up in someone else's bed unintentionally.

KikuLei

Hey, now thats no fair you already knew that when we woke up and! { Joking xD Bipolar story }

The next person is almost as mentally ' Wrong ' as I am.

Endorphin

That's a tough one to answer as I don't know just how unstable you are...

The next person has a few hidden perversions they've never told anyone about.

KikuLei

Doesn't everyone?

Next person, are you guilty of wearing pink frilly bloomers?!?!

Endorphin

Not yet.

The next person has a drawer full of 'naughty' stuff.

KikuLei

Yes, and you're one of the things in them.

The next person is in love with Endorphin's avatar XD

Endorphin

LMAO!  XD

The next person will be someone other than KikuLei...