News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

The village had turned on her, though she was certainly innocent, not that she could persuade those about her, still in order to preserve herself, Elandra changed her vote to Scott
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Ryieahna

Ryieahna still had her suspicions about country and they weren't ready to change yet.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
Scott: 6 votes - Teno, LadySky, Eden, Remiel, Xandi, Elandra
Elandra: 4 votes - Rockin, Izu, Trieste, Transgirlenstein
Rockin: 2 votes - Scott, Marguerite
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Scott

Scott stood there stunned at the votes cast with his name on them, even the woman that shared a bed with him so many nights had turned her back on him. "I can understand" he simply said to Elandra, Rockin is the one you should be after though, he said to the townsfolk before returning to their cottage.

country

Oh dear Ryieahna!  Cast into the sin bin because of the joy of new love.  Oh dear.  What will you say when Xandi and I are sporting our new togs?

All of us have our suspicions but no clear picture - Remi do you have a clear picture?

Why has attention turned to Elandra?  Could it be Scott or Elandra?

Marguerite

Marguerite looked to either person on the chopping block and could not see Elandra or Scott as wolves. How could they be since she had known them more so than the threats and the lies spilling through the streets. She would not vote for either and instead voted for Rockin.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Valerian

"Remiel, I can't help but think that your list, clever and well-organized as it is, is wrong," Val said slowly.  "I still can't understand why you persist in saying Kip is definitely guilty, and then organize everyone against Scott, who you admit you're unsure about.  My vote is for Elandra."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus listens to the way the others vote, not wanting to make a hasty vote and chance killing another innocent.

She hesitantly casts her vote for Scott.

country

Val, your line of thinking matches my own.  Why is Remi so convinced about Kip and yet voting against Scott.  Neither Scott, Elandra nor Kip have really done or said anything that would suggest that they are a wolf.  All, not unexpectedly, claim to be innocent peasants.  One or perhaps more can not be so innocent.  Is it you Scott

Trieste

Scott.

* Trieste finds herself convinced rather ... persuasively... that elandra's earlier behavior was a fluke. ^_^

Marguerite

Sorry Scott, my sources have told me you are going down.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
Scott: 10 votes - Teno, LadySky, Eden, Remiel, Xandi, Elandra, Diabolous, country, Trieste, Marg
Elandra: 4 votes - Rockin, Izu, Transgirlenstein, Valerian
Rockin: 1 vote - Scott

Not voted: Kip
Us against the world

Scott

Scott accepts his fate and decides he might as well go out doing one last good thing. He hurries up and tears down their cottage, and builds "The Elandra" for Elandra to keep her warm and dry.

Autumn Sativus

[[Oh where oh where has Kip gone?]]
Us against the world

Trieste

He's got a lot going on professionally right now. Probably wouldn't mind if the game moved on without him, but I'll remind him of it next time I see him around.

Kip

((Sorry I thought I had voted and so didn't look closely at the names of people who had voted as well.  As Tri said, reality has bitten me and not in a nice way...  PMs are guaranteed to get my attention though ;)))

Kip eyed all of those around him, suspicion evident in his eyes.  I have to agree with those who have spoken - Scott is one to be wary of.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

With the Priest's ability used and the lynch votes set in, there was no question that Scott was going to die today. The only question left was to find out whether he was one of the beasts that had been terrorizing the village by night. It would not be long before the people would get the answer to their questions.

As they led Scott to the gallows, his form began to twist and change, growing larger before sprouting out in fur and changing to a shape more like that of a dog, or more specifically a wolf. He would put up a fight for his life, but with at least ten of the villagers on him, it would not be long before Scott would be free from his body, hopefully off to a better place where he was not a monster(werewolf) by night.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 3 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world

Rockin

Rockin was glad to see that they lynched a werewolf. They can sleep a little easier tonight. With a sigh, he walks back to his cottage to prepare himself something to eat. A nice cheese burger would be good right about now.

Autumn52

Xandi frightened by the sight before them, Scott a warewolf, it was hideous. She ran looking to be consoled in the arms of the man who had kept her safe, Country. She looked through the crowd to find him and the warmth his arms would provide her.

She wanted to find him and return to their cottage together.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LadySky

LadySky aided in the lynching, sure that her suspisions concerning her dear friend were true. As his true form was revealed she weeped softly and made her way back to her dress shop to work until she fell over from exhaustion. She was relieved her gut instincts about Scott had been correct but the pain of losing him was still deep and hard to cope with.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elandra

As he was hung there were no tears in her eyes, as he took his last breath there was only hatred for the betrayal, even in his last breaths he had attempted to offer her a home. She would shun it and him from this day forth.

Frightened that she had slept several times with a werewolf and that she would be considered guilty solely because of association, Elandra looked towards the others who believed her words and asked if she might stay the night.

She turned to Remiel and Trieste and asked, “Might you have a spare bedroom?”
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Nadir

Eden ducks hir head and slinks home, not stopping to talk to any

Trieste

Quote from: Elandra on December 15, 2009, 06:21:43 PM
She turned to Remiel and Trieste and asked, “Might you have a spare bedroom?”

Tucking her arms around poor Elandra, Trie bundles the distraught woman off to Remiel's cabin... chaps squeaking the whole way...

country

Puffing from the effort of wrestling Scott to the gallows, country feels great satisfaction from the combined effort and leadership that led to ridding the village of this monster.

Gathering himself, he looks about for his love; to comfort her and take her back to their cottage.

Autumn52

Xandi started crying out "Country, Country where are you my love?"

Xandi finally saw him in the crowd and ran to him wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tight and saying, "Take me home my love,"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish