Aquakinsis Firefighter (F/Futa for F)

Started by MM9000, August 28, 2020, 10:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MM9000

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I posted a One on One Wanted, but I was thinking back to an old character of mine and kind of missed playing her. The only issue is trying to come up with a story for them.

To start off with the basic stuff about RPing with me. I don't care what gender you identify as on the other in of the computer, and I don't really care if you want to play the opposite gender or any combination. I am looking for a female (or possibly even a futa with my futa character) character partner to my character. The setting can be a Fantasy Modern, Futuristic, or something along those lines (Fantasy Medieval might work, but she wouldn't be a Firefighter for the most part and would need some work to figure out what will happen). I am also looking for more of a story, but I don't mine the smutty fun time (as long as it isn't really the main part of the RP). Please check my O/O thread (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264179.msg13036092) to see what I like and don't like. I don't really like one liners, but I am also not looking for a book. A couple paragraphs is good enough. I also RP in the Third person (with First person character voice). I can RP in Forum, PM, or Discord Text Chat.

I think that covers it for the basics stuff about RPing with me, any questions just send me a PM and I will answer them. Onto the story, or at least the base idea. So this character was made for a previous story that someone made in another forum I was in (the title was Heavy Machinery with Muscle, Hyper, Macro, Super Powers elements. The basic idea was people with super powers living normal life for the most part (not as super heroes or anything like that). With my character have control over water, she was a Firefighter with another character (who grew from absorbing water and was resistant to Fire, Radiation, and stuff like that (I think she could still be killed if shot for example). There was another group who were part of a Construction company. Anyways, there was some specific fetish elements to the RP (like hyper, big muscles, and stuff like that). I am find without hyper and big muscles (she has some definition, but isn't like a body builder).

Some ideas I bounced around are similar to the Fire Force Anime/Manga, but instead of controlling fire she controls water. Past that I don't really have a solid story to work with on this (like if there are others similar to her with other abilities as well, is she accepted by the world or hides it from everyone, or something else). An idea I played with is that she saves someone's life (your character) from a fire in an apartment building. Your character saw her use her powers to protect them, but doesn't say anything (maybe she is passed out, passing out later, or just remains silent about it). Later on your character visits the fire station to thank the person who save her, only to find out that the Firefighter is female (and if she is futa, finds out about that during the fun time). That is about all I have thought about, but I know a lot will be determined by the setting of the RP.

If you are interested or have some ideas that I might be able to use my Aquakinsis character in (in case you haven't picked up on it, it basically means she can manipulate water) then let me know. Some of her other abilities (all relating around water) is that she can breath under water, dive deep and not suffer decompression sickness/survive the deep cold (to a limit) and pressure of water, she can manipulate ice and steam to a degree (if you want to do your character being a scientist and wanting to enhance my character after she finds out about my characters abilities, we can do that where she gains more abilities and control over her powers, and maybe some other things if you are interested), and use water in the air to generate water from the air, measure the size of something in a way, or tell if someone is there (through displacement) even if it can't be seen (like a secret room that isn't air tight or if invisibility is a thing). There are many ideas that can be applied and I am interesting to chatting about the ideas to make sure we are on the same page and are looking forward to the RP.

That is about it, I think. I know the post isn't very impressive (compared to some of the others I have seen), but it is what it is. You can contact me by PM (please do not reply to this thread) if you are interested and/or have some ideas that you think will work with my character. I look forward to hearing from you and what ideas you can bring to the RP.
Avatar image was a commission done by Barret xiii