Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Greg MD

That they are, saturn! That they most certainly are.

Nimmy

*points to name* That's why.

Greg MD

*snickers* Well, yes. I did see the name.

saturnschild

But we can easily get them to do stuff for us.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

Yeah. Part of the reason we keep them around.

Greg MD

Oh? What kind of 'stuff'? *Mind starts reeling, pictures ewoks as street performers, making him money*

saberblue

Hmm...you know, I'd never actually considered that...heh heh heh...hmm...this is giving me ideas...xD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Greg MD

You suppose we could make them do tricks for treats? *evil grin as he eyes the poor furry midgets.*

MzNurse

hey I'd be careful...we do have those woks on steriods... And they get pretty protective of the little ones.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Greg MD

What if I offer them a cookie?

Nimmy

The steroid 'woks aren't really all that susceptible to cookies, honestly.

Greg MD

Shucks *slouches in his bean bag chair plotting*

MzNurse

the steroid woks aren't really susceptible to ANYTHING

Except Saturn.  They like her.  They like to kidnap her.

saturnschild

yes they are very hard to control. *turns to S. Ewoks*

What no I wouldn't make you do tricks and perform for people.

Oh you want to.... a deep desire to dance you way.

*Shruggs shoulders*

Well guy looks like the S Ewoks are up to doing some kind of dance stage play thing.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

carefull....last time they danced away with you Saturn

saturnschild

Oh yeah thats right. So you guys are trying to do that again, an I thought I just had you guys watching to many musicals.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*huggles Saturn so the woks can't dance off with her*

saberblue

*the Woks return with a vengeance, and attempt to dance Saturn away nonetheless* xD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

Oh god no not again. Why oh why me.... *faints*

Ons and Offs saturn

Greg MD

*Steps in between the angry little creatures to protect Saturn* Nuh-uh. Not on my watch. It was my fault anyway, I started talking about making them perform....*fends off the vengful Woks.*

MzNurse

*gooses Greg and blames it on the woks*

Greg MD

Do you mind? I'm attempting to protect Saturn. *Is toppled over by Ewoks, screams and squirms from the ground*

Nimmy

Greg MD

Saturn?? I already rescued her! *Calls from underneath the angry pile of Ewoks* Heeeeelp!