Started by Bloody Paramour, November 30, 2009, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonestar

have decided to stalk kendra
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

TheLegionary

I have no more posts overdue!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

quite contrary than the legionary i still have a lot of story to reply but my muse is gone

fault of my love because have been singing me all the day and i love that, so can't focus on story now.

gigles

Autumn52

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on October 08, 2010, 03:48:44 PM
quite contrary than the legionary i still have a lot of story to reply but my muse is gone

fault of my love because have been singing me all the day and i love that, so can't focus on story now.

gigles

Makes mental note that Lucius like girl who can sing begins to take singing lessons.....mememeememememe

Giggles

Well Lucius I am jealous of your day sounds almost perfect to me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Xandi on October 08, 2010, 03:56:22 PM
Makes mental note that Lucius like girl who can sing begins to take singing lessons.....mememeememememe

Giggles

Well Lucius I am jealous of your day sounds almost perfect to me.

:-[ :-[

you are invited always to my day im sure that you would make it perfect too, and would love to listen the song lessons results .  :P

Harley Quinn

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 08, 2010, 03:31:36 PM
I have no more posts overdue!

>:(

Would you like to do some of mine?  ;D

Have company who decided to stay through the weekend and that's going to put me even further behind, grrr.  Don't I sound like such a lovely friend? lol
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

I drooled like a dog when I saw Harley's new avatar

lenka

I am going to do house dutes....bake a cake, go shopping,clean and  have a feast for dinner tonight..mmm

TheLegionary

I want to flirt Lenka, because I like bananas!

lenka

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 08, 2010, 09:57:30 PM
I want to flirt Lenka, because I like bananas!

...that's not all you like babe! *smiles cheekily*

TheLegionary

Today I went to the gym and had a great time there before coming back for a shower and lunch.

lenka

have made a potato and pasta salad, vanilla slice, salad and about to cook up a huge chicken with my own special stuffing....let the feast begin shortly...

Drow Denizen

Today I was wrong about the steak. Apparently what the girl needs is stuffed chicken  :P
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

Quote from: Drow Denizen on October 10, 2010, 12:24:18 AM
Today I was wrong about the steak. Apparently what the girl needs is stuffed chicken  :P

LOL! I'm into any type of food...appreciate it all... especially sweet ones!

Drow Denizen

Hehe, well in any case it sounds good, bon appetite :)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

Quote from: Drow Denizen on October 10, 2010, 12:27:02 AM
Hehe, well in any case it sounds good, bon appetite :)
;D...mmm mmm food!

TheLegionary

I am surprised to see Lenak is not having bananas

Kendra

Quote from: Lonestar on October 08, 2010, 09:34:22 AM
have decided to stalk kendra

Today I ... am stunned to find I have a stalker and one that is so good he is only been found out now ;)

TheLegionary

Today I am stunned to find out that Kendra did not know I was stalking her.

Also, today I thought I would be done with my posts, but a friend of mine always replies before I could say that!