News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One on One

Started by ladyelizabeth, September 10, 2006, 01:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

I recently started a one on one with a member who decided the site wasn't for him.  I thought the storyline was a good one.  I was wondering if I could get any other players to play that character.  The storyline was one with a lot of character building, description, and some gruff. 

There are two main parts of the world, set in a modern fantasy world.  the east who are mages and magical creatures and the west who are more technological with weapons.  The princess is the daughter of the most powerful arms dealer in the west.  One of the kingdoms in the east hires an assassin to kill her.  The assassin ends up kidnapping her and after a long struggle they fall for each other.  This is the profile for the princess.

Are there any takers for another male?

Name:  McKenzie Elizabeth Tremayne
Race:  Human
Height:  5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 140 lbs
Build: Slender
Hair:  Brown
Eyes:  Hazel

Physical Description:  Liz wears any sorts of long free flowing gowns.  She loves the exotic tastes that people can create and will often hold competitions to create the perfect dress.  Her hair hands to her waist and she almost always keeps it braided so that it minimizes the fuss of having to deal with it.  She loves soft colors like light blue, lavender, pale green, pink, and yellow.  Her favorite dress is a Grecian style silk dress that hangs from one shoulder in many layers and folds.  It has a formal look but is comfortable to wear around the kingdom as well.  She is simply adorned unlike many other princesses in the past.  She keeps a small golden headband on her hair to show her rank as princess and then a few thin strands of gold for a necklace.  She has one simple ring and a few bracelets as well as ankle bands that adorn her body and only accentuate her beauty. 

Personality:  Liz is fun loving and caring.  However, when she is upset her temper is enough to contend with.  She hasn't gone through many rough times as she has been raised as a member of the royal family.  People tend to be reserved around her and not go ahead and share anything of importance for fear of revealing something that they were not supposed to.  She doesn't have a lot of friends and tends to be reserved until she gets to know people and knows that she can trust them.  She has been spoiled and well pampered and she isn't used to being confronted with anything of real consequence.  She loves flowers and usually can be found in the gardens. 

History:  McKenzie Elizabeth, often called Liz by those close to her, is the only daughter of the King of the Ardmore.  King Louis of Ardmore is one of the most prestigious arms runners of the western empire.  Liz was born to Queen Kenzie who was human.  Both parents loved their daughter and rejoiced when it was a girl.  They had hoped for more but it wasn't meant to be for them.  She was spoiled as a child and given what ever her heart desired.  she was raised by nannies most of the time but her parents did have a good hands on relationship with her.  She was her father's daughter of course and her own temper was one to rival his.  When she started getting older she would try and rebel but didn't make to far.  He threatened marriage and she backed down.  She is still a virgin and hasn't ever been in love but has dreamed of it. 

Traits:  she is easy going and loving but can be snappish and very well snobbish.  She gives the most consideration that she can.  She hasn't learned to give very much of herself and enjoys the posh life of being royal.  She has been taught how to ride a horse but other than that her political help is what her father uses the most.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Dragoondawg25

hmmmm sounds interesting enough kinda like Rise of Nations Rise of Legends kinda feel to it*scratches chin intrigued like* i might consider playing the male if you want :)
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

ladyelizabeth

that would be wonderful.

CaptainErotica

Dang missee it again! :(

DarkestDreams

Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)

Elvi

Oh stop dang'n and get your backsides over to my thread and play wiv me......*huffs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

DarkestDreams

Quote from: Elvi on October 02, 2006, 01:50:07 PM
Oh stop dang'n and get your backsides over to my thread and play wiv me......*huffs*

*chuckles* If you still trust me to actually post, dear Lady, then all you need to do is point the way...

Elvi

Oooooooo.......n ot sure about that.....*laughs*

DarkestDreams

*pouts and slinks away to his corner*

ladyelizabeth

lol actually the player backed out...so if you think you can take the place please do... or we could start over that would work too

Elvi

*tsk*

You're a bit careless with your player partners aren't you Liz?

ladyelizabeth

*sighs* yes

it seems that I'm too demanding.  oh my

Elvi

What........you don't want them to.......write stuff do you? *shocked look*

ladyelizabeth

Yes it would seem so.  And I would like them to actually write something other than...*gasps*  intimate moments

Elvi

*sighs*

You really do demand too much you do......... (either that or you have the wrong partners)

DarkestDreams

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on October 02, 2006, 06:37:10 PM
lol actually the player backed out...so if you think you can take the place please do... or we could start over that would work too

In the spirit of fairness, that would make Rob your first victi...choice, my dear Lady *smiles* After all, he danged first.

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on October 02, 2006, 07:01:25 PM
Yes it would seem so.  And I would like them to actually write something other than...*gasps*  intimate moments

*nods to himself* Definately can do that..as I haven't written anything else than that.. *rethinks that* That ain't good on a mature forum, is it??  :-\

CaptainErotica

Oh, trust me I have been her victim more times than Rocky Balboa's had a broken nose.  Why don't we let her decide.

Cocks head toward Elvi? Play with you? Now that sounds pretty good too. Looks around for her thread.

ladyelizabeth

*grins* so many men so little time

I don't mind either way.  It is between you two. 

CaptainErotica

I'll let Darkest Dreams go for it. Not like we don't have 50 other characetrs interacting with one another. Al lof them quite nicely I might add.

DarkestDreams

*bows slightly* If the Lady will have me...I will await her pleasure in my beloved corner *smiles* A chance yet to play that assassin *winks*

ladyelizabeth

lol sure you can play that assassin in the game. *grins*  I'll give you the link post haste

DarkestDreams

Would we be starting over or does my assassin get to 'take over'? *grins*

ladyelizabeth

*grins*  how about he replaces the assassin thats on watch.  *raises an eyebrow*  that way one kidnapped and one actually watches.

DarkestDreams

Mmmm I could most certainly have been waiting in the woods for my 'companion' to return with the lovely Lady..that, or two assassins have been sent in case one would fail *grins*

Needless to say I think I'll have no trouble phasing myself in *winks*