Looking for family

Started by Baalborn87, February 11, 2013, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baalborn87

Looking for an incest esque small gorup game. Seen a few rp's being played but the all seem to be full or either no longer running.
I'm looking to play a younger son/brother role and only hetro encounters. I'm usually on daily so I'm pretty constant with my posting.

Sexy Firefly

I Would be willing to join you in this...Maybe as a sister (Younger or older than your character!)

Desirous

I`m interested and bookmarking this  :-)

Baalborn87

just need to find someone to start up a story.

Baalborn87

Baalborn87

How about slightly older firefly. Maby he needs to be taught a thing or two.  ;)

Sexy Firefly

Ha ha very willing to be teacher!! ;)  Sounds good!

Chreestafer

Ok as requested by baalborn87 ill be setting up family sex rp ;) ill post up the link to the thread asap! So think of characters and find photos! ;) ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Harmony

If you are still seeking characters I would be interested in this rp.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Harmony on February 12, 2013, 12:48:18 AM
If you are still seeking characters I would be interested in this rp.

Hi harmony just follow my link I posted and creat a character ill be gming this rp ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List