Sexual Gladiators (M/M)- Humiliation, Bondage, Enslavement, Kidnapping

Started by YaoiRolePlay, February 10, 2013, 12:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

Hello there good people, thanks for clinking the title. I have an idea that is inspired by a story that I read. I'd like to gauge interest for it.

In the not too distant future, slavery has been made legal. The deal is that if you are a drain on society, that is if you remain without a job for a long period of time or you have so much debt that you can't pay or other such things, you can be kidnapped and sold into slavery.

The television networks have capitalized on this and started using slaves for their reality shows as they don't have to pay them and people seem to be more interested watching someone doing things against their will.

However one worldwide network, UPN, has decided to push the limits further than they've ever been pushed and insert a sexual element into their broadcasting. They've created the show Worldwide Male Gladiators in which viewers will tune in to see male slaves pushed to their limits. They have procured a small private tropical island in the Pacific for the purpose of the show. There is a large colloseum arena with plenty of seating for the very rich who can afford to attend in person. There's a large track that goes all the way around the island (about 10 miles), a training gym, a medical facility, a compound for the housing of the staff, a prison barracks for the slaves, a mile long swimming pool, and several gibbets hanging around the various areas to make an example out of troublemakers.

UPN has kidnapped a number of boys aged 16-20 to compete in these games, taking them as slaves. They've only taken the strongest and most well fit of their age group who have plenty of experience with sports. The boys will be humiliated in front of a worldwide audience on tv as they compete. We'll start when the boys arrive on the island.

So here's the character sheet. I'd like to get at least six-ten before we start. Here are the things I'm looking for:

[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (16-20):[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Native Language:[/b]
[b]Best Sport:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]How he became a slave:[/b]

I'd also like to see some staff members as well. Staff can be doctors, nurses, trainers, guards, or cameramen. Staff can be male or female. I'll fill any staff places in as NPCs if there aren't enough people.

[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Native Language (must know be able to speak English):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History of Employment with UPN:[/b]