Magic Gone Wrong (F/M/M/M/M/M)

Started by Jinxy, February 04, 2013, 08:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Magic gone wrong.

This is based on a book I read once, Called Claimed by a wolf. The roles of the warriors could be played by one Male. But I would prefer they all be filled by different males. Being there will be threesomes and orgies.

They guard humanity against supernatural threats from the five gateways into the world. The Shadow Guardians: a vampire, a werewolf, a demon, a dragon and a Fae are united in brotherhood and war.

When a beautiful apprentice witch, unknowingly opens a realm to the Otherworld, there is a sudden influx of demons—and it's up to the warriors to help her stop them.
But to do that, she must bind herself to all the warriors, by going to each one of there beds for a night. Will she be able to do it? Or will she loose parts of herself to each of these sexy warriors?

Just a little character info. Naming them whatever is fine but some had some kinks I would like to stay.

Fae: Rather stunning, but has a darkside. Highly into bdsm.

Werewolf: Knotting, has an animal side in and out of the bedroom.

Demon: Has a rather interesting shaped member. Curved up for hitting that perfect spot.

Vampire: Venom that causes well pleasure.

Dragon: Shifts into a large dragon, but when he's in his human form he still has a tail which he uses as an extra appendage.

All of them rather sexy, and have a high sexual apatite. Once all roles are taken we can discuss how to do somethings, ect.

Please feel free to ask me any questions here or in PM. I look forward to hearing from you!

Baalborn87

I could be interested in the vampire role. When you say his venom causes pleasure. Is that the way he gets sustenance, from sexual energy? ala a male succubus?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Baalborn87

Inari

Is this exclusive to Lords only or can Ladies/Dames play male parts too?

If females are welcome to play males I'll take the dragon. :)

Baalborn87

*waves* greetings fellow brit.  :-)

Nameless One

I'd be interested in playing the kinky fae warrior.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs