Olympia Baths 2.0 - A M/M group game

Started by Ryven, January 11, 2013, 06:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

Roen who is that guy on your avvy? He's so pretty. I can't stop starring at him. OMG

Roen

Haha, if we keep cluttering this thread with shameless banter, Ryven is gonna kick us out ;)
And I can't remember >_>
It might actually be James Phillips, I can't recall >_>

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Ryven

Quote from: Roen on January 23, 2013, 09:16:53 PM
Haha, if we keep cluttering this thread with shameless banter, Ryven is gonna kick us out ;)
And I can't remember >_>

*goes to create an OOC thread for the banter* ::)

Edit: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=163713.0 Ta-da!

GothicFires

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on January 23, 2013, 09:14:29 PM
Roen who is that guy on your avvy? He's so pretty. I can't stop starring at him. OMG

his avatar is travis fimmel
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Torch

Quote from: Roen on January 23, 2013, 09:16:53 PM
And I can't remember >_>

Nope, he's Travis Fimmel.

ETA: Ninja'd by GF
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Saerrael

I just posted that in the OOC thread *laughs*

YaoiRolePlay

That's like the third person to tell me that he's Travis Fimmel. This guy must be popular.

Torch

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

On's and Off's

Caehlim

Well I've got an idea for a character. I'll write it up and find a picture when I get home. (too hard to do from my phone)
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Caehlim

Trent

History: Trent was a sixteen year old street-kid when he met his master/sugar daddy, a much older and independently wealthy man named Isaac Severin. When he was short of money and desperate he would visit his 'daddy' and spend some time indulging Isaac's extreme tastes in bondage and kink. Eventually one day after he visited he just didn't leave and moved in, beginning a very strange relationship.

Within the house Isaac was the master and Trent his slave, but in addition to making him his boytoy, Isaac also signed Trent up to college and enforced good grades with his standard variety of discipline. He helped Trent find a job and he was expected to excel in work, study and his own personal servitude to Isaac.

They visited the bath-house many times, with Isaac a member in good standing and Trent brought along as his guest. While there he has been exhibited publicly in a wide number of degrading acts for Isaac's amusement, but never shared with anyone else.

Trent never realized just how lonely a life his master lived until Isaac died five years later. Only himself and Isaac's lawyer attended his funeral and Trent was the only one who cried. The lawyer revealed to him that Isaac had left everything to him in his will, including a sealed envelope.

The envelope contained papers for a lifetime membership to the bathhouse and a letter. The letter was deeply personal, but amongst its contents was a last request from his 'daddy'. He was to go back to the bathhouse, now as a member and decide for himself whether he wanted to remain a slave or become his own master and possibly the master of someone else.

So he returns to Olympia, determined to try being dominant for once. The only question is whether he can manage it after five years serving, particularly in a place where everyone remembers him in chains.

Hard Limits:
Talk to me first about NC scenes with this character.
No mutilation, genital abuse, lost teeth, permanent damage, STIs or body modification.
No enemas, catheters, diapers, vomit, scat, or bathroom use control.
No fisting, gaping or urethra play.
No sissification, infantalization, feminizing, humiliation for comedic effect, weight-gain or force-feeding.

These MAY be negotiable. Speak to me first about any of them. See my ons/offs for more detail.

Other: Although he has been displayed at Olympia for others to watch, his old master was very possessive and did not share him with other members from the bath-house. He would have had no prior sexual experiences with any of the other members.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

GothicFires

Riorden

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye Color: Grey Blue
Hair: Brown, length is a little past the shoulders
Position: Switch
Personality: Laid back and easy going
Orientation: Questioning

History: Riorden comes from a family of limited means. His father left the family when he and his older sister were young. His mother does menial, low wage labor. His escape and passion became music that he had access to through public programs. He can play multiple instruments including flute, guitar and harp.

Recently his drug addicted sister abandoned her two children with him. Due to lack of funding for collage and the inconsistency of the music business Riorden is forced to look for better means to help support his family. Getting a job at the Olympia Baths where all he had to do was provide hospitality and entertainment to the members and guests for good pay was too needed to pass up, even if the details sounded to good to be true. So he signed the confidentiality agreement and awaits his first day.

Though Riorden is attracted to men, he is not experienced with men. Thus far his sexual experiences and experimentation have been with women.

Absolutely Nots - There is more on my 'no' list in my o/os but here is where I am NOT flexible. When in doubt, ask.

• non-con/rape. Manipulation or coercion is ok.
  • Swallowing urine
  • Ass to Mouth - The cock must be cleaned first
  • Torture

looking for new games

Torch

On's and Off's

GothicFires

Thank you Thank you. I found him months ago... then lost him. Spent hours looking last night and couldn't find him. I took the initiative to look on my desktop which i rarely use anymore and I had him bookmarked.

He's definitely worth the time I spent  8-)
looking for new games

Torch

Quote from: GothicFires on January 24, 2013, 02:41:50 PM
Thank you Thank you. I found him months ago... then lost him.

Ahh, that explains it. I was afraid you were holding out on me.  :P

On's and Off's

GothicFires

looking for new games

YaoiRolePlay

He's lovely, but in some of his pictures he has this really stupid looking pouting thing. Other than that he's pretty hot.

Roen

I've used GothicFires brilliant template for this here sheet.

Robert Newhouse
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 189 lbs
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair: Glossy black, kept short.
Position: Voyeur by choice.
Personality: Highly patronizing, he won't give anyone a time a day unless he has some specific agenda with that individual. His young age doesn't keep him from acting like an elitist old-money noble born, who would frown upon new members, especially those who come from new money (aka the Nouveau Riche). He treats the guests like somebody else's toys (and keeps his distance unless he recognizes an opening) and the help is practically invisible to him.
Orientation: Unknown.

History: Robert does not share much information about himself, he comes from the very respectable old money Newhouse family (if not dynasty), and every single thing he has in his life was given to him, every last privilege was fed to him with a golden and diamond encrusted spoon (not once have the people who were beneath him hoped he would choke on one of those loose rocks and drown in his own blood). An Eton College and Harvard Law school graduate, he easily made it to the dean's list, yet still- he just sits at the lounge and his own private section of the bathhouse all day, and nobody knows for sure why. Truth is, he was never on good terms with his father, and wasn't introduced into the family's business empire; currently he's waiting for the old man to croak, so he would be able to take over. Which means, at the meantime, he has a lot of time to spend, and he gets bored quite easily.

What he usually does at the Bathhouse is finding those that are in need of his help, those who would like to join in as guests for a day, and have them preform sexual acts for his amusement, sometimes simple (yet always racy), but he's also a huge fan of degradation. It's not uncommon to see him blackmailing some staff member, who he has caught breaking a rule, coercing him into one of his sexual escapades. He loves the mind play, he loves the power play, and he loves stripping people out of any choices the modern society would normally allow them, seeing that helpless expression on their faces- that's enough to get him into a climax.   

On's:
[I'm pretty liberal, if you have a question, ask me]
Rough Sex
NC (of any form and intensity)
Torture and Humiliation (nothing that can't heal on its own in a matter of hours)
Unlikely Romance
Off's:
If you have to go, please use the bathroom (:
Vore, gore, mostly anything with an 'ore suffix.
Castration, Ball busting
Piercing (branding and tattooing are ok) 

Model's Credits

Model's Name: Josh Kloss
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1496241/

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Vladimir valentine

I'm just voicing my interest, if there is still room.

Ryven

Room is still available.  We're probably not starting for at least a few more days because of my schedule.  I'm also allowing people enough time to come up with characters and even decide if they want to have a story with other writers as well.

Cthonig

Galen Betley

Height:   5' 10"
Weight:   146 lbs
Eye Color:   green
Hair: (dark) red, normally short
Position:   he says top
Personality:   Haughty rich brat – on the surface. Underneath is a difficult to read mixture.
Orientation:   he says bisexual

History:   His great grandfather started one of the railroads out in California. His grand uncle took over eventually and he, Galen's grandfather and their brothers ran the company well diversifying when they saw good opportunities. It passed to his grandfather and then to his uncle. His father has been idle rich his whole life and Galen was on his way to becoming a second generation spoiled rich brat.
    Since graduating from boarding school Galen has had much more time to spend with his father who advises him to just find hobbies – don't worry about how the lesser people do things. After nearly two years of listening to his father he's ready for something else. During his summers home from boarding school Galen had been busy enough that his father hadn't had time to show how shallow and annoying he could be.
    About a month ago his uncle came to visit. He tried to enlist his younger brother into doing more in the business. Uncle Kearney didn't talk about any illness or failing health but he was the oldest of four children and Galen's father the youngest. With the others deceased, there is only Galen and his father to take over the business from Uncle Kearney.
    His father said no but his uncle noted that Galen seemed restless. He recently arranged to meet Galen for a dinner out to talk to him. They discussed Galen sowing some wild oats then going to college to get a degree so he could then come to work at the family company.

Sexual History: In the past he followed his parent's example and coerced the help into servicing him sexually. Until he noticed he was using the males more than the females then his urges "dropped off". After all, the rich have standards to uphold like marriage and keeping their distance from the help.
    When his uncle came to visit a month ago, his uncle's driver made it clear he wanted to fool around. Galen made sure it was on the down low. The driver serviced him then offered a full body massage. This included some very sensual massage of Galen's butt and anus, even some finger penetration. Just as Galen was getting very stimulated, it ended.
    When his uncle talked with him recently about school and the business he also mentioned that his driver had enjoyed his time with Galen. So his uncle got him a membership at the Olympic Baths where he can explore some of his interests.

On's:   anal top, oral, anal bottom*, large cocks*, multiple partners*, forced anal**
*he has not learned this about himself yet
**he has not learned this about himself yet and this is something I have not done in RP yet so I am somewhat hesitant but created Galen to try this

Off's:   toilet stuff, bondage, humiliation/coercion, torture/injury

Actor Info: Cameron Monaghan     born August 1993
First, third & fifth images in collage are from the Showtime series Shameless

Ryven

He's fine, Cthonig.  I did have to check the model info because some of those pictures look very young, but the actor is actually 19 so we're good.

Cthonig

That was part of why I included the info - so people could check for themselves that everything is above board.

While his character on the show Shameless is gay, he is not the usual gay character. And they're good (as you can see) about showing him having sex just as they show the other adults having sex. I've only seen some of the show since our subscription to Showtime has been sporadic.

Ryven

We have started now, but we still have room for more.  I'm going to keep tabs on this thread in case anyone wants to join after the fact which is perfectly fine.

blknwhite11

I'm baaaaaccckkkkkk.

Oh, a M/M group game. Seems like something I would be interested in. Time to read some things so I can catch on it.