Harry Potter Group RP (Interest Check, possible recruitment later on)

Started by vanTheMad, January 10, 2013, 04:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanTheMad

Hey there, Elliquiy. I'm gauging interest in a Harry Potter group roleplay, focused mostly on story and only a little on sex. The idea is for it to take place in the late 1940s, right around the time when Tom Riddle would have just graduated out of Hogwarts. Would people be more interested in a school roleplay or a roleplay with adult witches/wizards?

If this gets enough interest, I'll post a crude character sheet and setting write-up.

Siereis

I'm not quite sure if I want to play yet..however, I do like the idea of playing as the school members.

One quick question: If the RP is going to have sex in it though...how would you imagine it 'develops'?  Like would it purely be between player characters or what?

vanTheMad

I've always been a fan of player characters making up their own minds, if that's what you're asking.

Etah dna Evol

I will play if it involves students, but only if it involves ONLY six and seven years. That would be sixteen and seventeen year old. I am not entirely comfortable with involving students younger than that.

We could also make a Hogwarts College of sorts, like a technical magic school where Graduates train in their specific magic professions.

I am well versed in Harry Potter and would be able to come up with some of the specifics. I might flesh out this idea for later use anyway.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Latooni Subota

I've had this WEIRD urge to rp Harry Potter lately, and a late-school-life game could be interesting.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Hotaru37

"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

sesshomaruartist

I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, so count me in too. Will we be using Cannon or making our own characters up? There should be also a limit to how powerful a character can be, based on bloodlines etc.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Etah dna Evol

I should mention that I am only interested in playing a unique character.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Xanthaine

Sign me up, I had an epic character for an old RP that never got going on another site, so... interest ahoy. :3

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Sephiriel

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Zealously Jaded

immabanana

O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

TheHangedOne

So I just noticed something, to all you guys and gals showing interest: the thread creator made this on the 10th of last month. And he hasn't been on E for almost three weeks now.  It might not take off (but then again, I may be speaking too soon, and if I am, I apologize).

Would anybody be interested in the same idea, just under different management?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

sesshomaruartist

Xanthaine

NBSAOB, so a good idea can work with an interested helmsman. :3

RainbowRian

Color me pink... well interested, but last I checked it wasn't a color.  :D

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

CurvyKitten

I may be interested as well, that is if this gets off the ground.