A Family Abducted & Enslaved

Started by Urbanzorro, January 05, 2013, 02:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

They were just an average family from United States living their average lives day by day.

But little did they know the fate that awaited them all. Of the fact that their existence would soon be restricted to a small and uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean known on the black market as "Hell's Island". A facility wildly regarded as the very best place to purchase sexual slaves of any race, sex, or other specifics that a buyer could want.  And finally of the fact that they were to be the newest batch of slaves produced from Hell's Island

Alright, so this is an idea that popped back into my head earlier today and just wont go away. It screams to be written, and I'm hoping that it will garner some interest. I'm looking for 3-5 players interested in taking on the roles of the family that has been abducted. This game will be set in the real world, with all the real physical limitations that we know and love. I'm planning on it being more than just one sex scene after another, with time for the characters to interact with one another in order to illustrate the slow breaking of their wills, and the reshaping of them into good little salves.  Below is a list of the slots open for the game.

Master David Martinez(Urbanzorro)
Mother OPEN
Mother/Father OPEN
Daughter OPEN
Son OPEN
Daughter OPEN
Minor Characters/Extras(Urbanzorro)

The required roles for game start are the mother, and the daughter. With the optional roles being the mother's spouse, and the additional children. This means that the actual family's composition is open for a little wiggle room. For example they could be husband and wife or wife and wife with the kids. Or a single mother with her children ect.

Next up is the character sheet

[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b](Mother? Father? Son? Daughter?)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b](Optional)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal History:[/b]
[b]Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs[/b] Not to be confused with player's Ons/Offs. For instance your character probably doesn't like being forced to serve but if you're playing a slave I bet you enjoy having them forced!
[b]Player's Limits[/b] I'm not asking for your whole On/Off list, just the things that you know you don't want to happen to your character in this game. Bear in mind that it is extreme and will involve incest.

Assuming you're still interested there are a few things I'd like to say up front so that we can hopefully avoid any problems/issues. This game is going to be placed in the Extreme category, and it is going to involve elements that would not belong anywhere else. Below is a short list of what extreme aspects you can expect to take place in the game and a short description of their context in the game. Also below that list will be a list of what might take place and a separate one of what won't take place.

Things that WILL happen Everything on this list will happen to most if not all the slave characters
Rape Its going to happen, but the again given the setting it would be disappointing if it didn't. 
Forced Incest The different members of the family will be forced to have lots of kinky sex ;D
Forced Same Sex Encounters Both the male and female characters will be made to serve males and females.
Body Modification This can be anything from changing character's grooming habits(I.E. pubic hair) to tattoos to piercings or possibly brandings.
Anal For both the male and female characters
Bondage Basically anything my mind can come up with as far as tying your characters up/down/all around is an option

Things that MIGHT happen The items on this list may or may not happen provided there are players interested in them, these items will also ONLY happen to those character's who's players want them to happen.
Bestiality Something I have played before and that I think can be interesting if done correctly.
Water Sports This is something that I haven't played before I am curious about and would be willing to incorporate into the story.
Electric Play Something that like bestiality can be quite interesting if done correctly.

Things that WILL NOT happen
Gore
Blood Play
Scat
Mutilation/Severe Physical Damage

Ok....With all that out of the way, if you're interested please feel free to fill out a character sheet and post it up.

Image:
Name: David Martinez
Position: Master
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Personality: David is normally a calm and calculating man, he plans things well in advance and is more than willing to use anyone's weakness against them to get what he wants.
Personal History:
Born somewhere in the United States, David's first forays into illegal business endeavors was as a small level weapons dealer. As the money began to stack up he tried his hand at human trafficking and found it to be much more enjoyable. Ever since then he has devoted his life to making sure that he can do what he wants when he wants.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Has no real limits, Enjoys dominating, does not enjoy submitting, willing to use both men and women
Player's Limits None Really ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CriminalMindsFan

Image:
Name: Jennifer Green
Position: Daughter
Sex: Female
Race/Ethnicity: White
Personality: Always worried what parents think of her. Wishes she was only child, but enjoys teasing her brother and flirting with his friends.
Personal History: Average to above average student through high school. Has excelled in college and met many new people some of which haven't been honest with her. Wants to pursue a career in fashion designing or cosmetics.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs She's Bi-Curious, but has never kissed another female
Player's Limits Bring it on, no limits for this idea

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

subrob99

Definently interested in being the son. Will have sheet done soon.

Caehlim

I'm interested, but only in playing the son.

So if there's only one then I'll let Subrob take that slot. If you're interested in adding another son to the roster though, please count me in.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Urbanzorro

@CriminalMindsFan: Character looks good

@Everyone: Characters are on a first come first served basis so if you're interested feel free to post them up.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

subrob99

Image:
Name: Allen Green
Position: Father
Race/Ethnicity: White
Personality: Very out going will talk and make friends with anyone. Allen is a very confident person which sometimes rubs people the wrong way.
Personal History: Allen has always been successful in everything he has done. Captain of the football team and  Graduated valedictorian of his class in high school. Went on to college at Princeton and got his phd in Business. This is where he met his wife and they got married out of college. Allen went to work for a large Fortune 500 company and quickly made his way to the top. Him and his wife had three beautiful children.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Straight
Player's Limits None I can thank of

Caehlim

Name: Lucas Green
Position: Son
Personality: Feels like he's always in second place and never quite living up to his dad's powerful personality. It's not that he's especially bad in any given field, he's just never been the best or a record setter. Worries that he's not tough or manly enough. Fits in between most cliques at school, not exactly popular but he has good friends and doesn't really get picked on much.

Personal History: Senior in high-school, close to graduating with decent grades and struggling over the choice of colleges.

Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs He's a fairly vanilla straight kid. No real fetishes to speak of. He gets ridiculously horny at times, as appropriate for his age and despite not enjoying being turned into a slave is likely to be unable to control his arousal as well as a more experienced person might.

Player's Limits This may seem like such a weird place to draw the line, but I'd strongly prefer that any body modifications done to my character not make them look too silly or be done for comical affect.

Other than that I'm pretty open to all that you've discussed. I'm okay with bestiality, forced incest, forced homosexuality and watersports. Not quite sure what you mean by electric play to be honest, sounds fine though.

My On/Offs list is linked in my signature and remains unchanged. It seems perfectly compatible with this game.

Urbanzorro

Well there goes the whole 'give them all clown noses idea' *snaps fingers* oh well.

On a serious note, both the father and son are approved

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CriminalMindsFan

I had feeling the mother would be the last to sign on!  XD

Caehlim

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 06, 2013, 05:47:02 PM
Well there goes the whole 'give them all clown noses idea' *snaps fingers* oh well.

I've actually seen that exact thing happen before, that's why I felt it necessary to bring it up and include it in my offs list.

rpgirl85

Interested in playing the mother. Shall put up a character sheet soon.

Caehlim

Awesome, looks like we didn't have to wait that long after all.

rpgirl85

Name:Ester Green
Position:Mother
Sex:Female
Race/Ethnicity:Hispanic
Personality:Ester has an outgoing and a strong personality. She can be very idiosyncratic while dealing with people. Love and Scorn come and go interchangeably dictated by the present situation and emotions. She tries to be a good mother but the regret of settling down too early in life betrays itself in terms of sudden raucous outbursts. Similar has been her attitude towards her husband, years of mutual love interspersed with weeks in which she snubs him completely.
Personal History: Raised in a peasant family, Ester came to America for her studies where she met Allen and settled down with him. Her marriage was a happy marriage, though sometimes there was a deep regret that she couldn't follow her dreams of traveling the world and experiencing different cultures. This leads to occasional disillusionment, which might have caused an illicit relation with another man in the early years of her married life.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/OffsStraight and Vanilla, frustrated. Could have been more if her husband wasn't working all the time for money and more money.
Player's Limits None at all.

CriminalMindsFan

@Everyone, I've edited daughters personality from my first posting.

Haibane

A pity you didn't link to your old game and ask players to pick up the existing state of play and continue it. I was enjoying that game very much but going back over the same ground and repeating it would be dull. If you prefer to continue the old game I would willingly pick up and continue with my existing character.

apygoos

Caehlim

Is this still happening? Haven't heard anything for a while.

Hope so, because it sounds like a fun game.

Missy

I would be interested in a daughter role

Urbanzorro

you're welcome to post up a character, also I'm sorry for the wait on this game. Had to get another one up and school starting drained large amounts of my time. I'll have an IC up today though.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Caehlim

Awesome, I'm glad this is still going ahead.

apygoos

Image:[ill get one soon enough here]
Name:skylar Green
Position:son
Sex:Male
Race/Ethnicity:white
Personality: laid back, nerdy anime loving gaming kid
Personal History:second year in highschool, he tends at times to keep to himself more often than not, reading manga and playing videogames all the time. He hangs with the family though, if theyre up to anything good. He is the youngest son in the family, and looks up to his older siblings all the time.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/OffsHe is not really sexually experienced, but from what he could imagine, he wouldnt like anythign that belongs ina  toilet bowl
Player's Limits blood play, toilet play

ting ting

intrested in playing a daughter.  can I still join?

stargirl

I could play a daughter too, but I think you have enough players for two families. Tell me if you need any more female characters.

CriminalMindsFan

I can still be one of the daughters. Her age can be changed if we go with larger number of children for the parents. Loving the idea of brothers versus sisters and sisters turning on sisters and brothers turning on brothers. Also, parents versus children and vice versa.