Still looking for someone to play a demoness...(Ah My Goddess game)

Started by Lady Quixote, January 05, 2013, 08:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

Sure, I'll delete the post here in a moment.

Oh, and might I add for future people considering this RP...both mvo and Chaznia are quite good in their posts, quick, and the RP idea is quite a good idea.  With that said, I do encourage others to definitely join!

SpiralSpider

Actually, Siereis, I think you're awesome for being honest and letting us know. Thank you for that.

And don't worry, mvo33, I don't mind waiting a bit more.  ;)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lady Quixote

OK cool...Now we just need to drum up interest again.

What do you think, bake sale?

Matt

Lady Quixote

modified the hook, hopefully we can attract someone with this.

Otherwise I'll have to start baking...

Matt

SpiralSpider

Perhaps we should mention that we're willing to edit our posts to not include "the demo outside" if someone wanted to, say, pop right into the room like Cari did?

Lady Quixote

Yes, definitely I would be will and able to edit anything that I've set down already...

Matt

Lady Quixote

Hi Chaznia,

sorry I've been MIA for a bit, I've been on a long term project in DC...but unfortunately we just aren't getting any bites.  Any ideas?

Matt

SpiralSpider

None yet but I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

I shared the thread with a few of my friends, though.  :-)

Lady Quixote

ok great, I'm still trying, I've cold emailed a few people  :-[  but to no avail...

still not ready to give up on this though... :-)

Thank you for your patience and help,
Matt

Lady Quixote

ok it looks like I got someone, TentacleFan.  He should be posting in here (and/or the RP thread) shortly, should be interesting.    :-):D ;D

Matt

SpiralSpider

It's funny... my reaction went from  :D When I found out that you had someone to   :o and then D: when I saw the screen name. XD

I kid... It's all good. I'm very happy we've found a new player. ^.^

Lady Quixote

;D it should definitely be fun, he sent me his idea for the demoness:

From TentacleFan
Mariastopheles aka Maria for short.

Maria is a demoness, a demon girl if you will. As part of the recent revision to the dial-a-goddess line (which included it's transfer to text messages to get with the times) her kind petitioned for and received the opportunity to take part in the program. Maria's demonic nature mostly reveals itself in a sense of mischievousness, a lack of self restraint, and a general lack of human or goddess prudishness. She is a schemer and plotter though she does have an infernal temper that can get the better of her if someone gets it fired up. She takes her role in the dial a goddess program fairly seriously both because she likes tweaking the goddesses and because it helps bolster her station among her own kind when she does a good job.

It will be very interesting to see how Caressa deals with her
Matt

SpiralSpider

Lady Quixote

*feverishly nods head, while slightly mesmerized* uh-hu...I'll admit it took me a few tries to get lower than her chest... :-[... :-)

Matt

SpiralSpider

Ah, I see... And here I thought I made a good choice in that department. ^.^'

Lady Quixote

pardon me while I get my jaw up from the floor...no you did as well, I've gawked at her for quite a while, same with your new profile picture

I am super excited...

Matt

SpiralSpider

I gawk at my profile pick quite a lot - especially when I remember that someone drew that!

I'm going to be busy getting a new group game off the ground (something else dealing with Anime hijinks, woo hoo!) but I'll try to do my best to keep checking the bookmarks and see when our thread gets going again.