Seed of Perversion (Transformation, corruption, and imagination run rampent)

Started by Cerebellum von Doom, December 27, 2012, 11:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

krakenknight

Oniya

The GM to finish his spreadsheet? (My tabletop geek brain went all kermit-arms when I saw that. ;D )
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

krakenknight

Quote from: Oniya on January 10, 2013, 11:37:38 AM
The GM to finish his spreadsheet? (My tabletop geek brain went all kermit-arms when I saw that. ;D )

Thought so,
(Goes back to his editing work, I just hope it starts soon I really can't wait to start playing with this group)

Cerebellum von Doom

Indeed working on a lot at the moment for the game.  Unfortunately yesterday and most of today have been wasted due to the nasty stomach virus that has been going around.  It has been...unpleasant to say the least.  I have most definitely been contemplating the pacing of the game, and how the characters will be introduced.  I am also working on a special facility/room for each of the halls that students reside in.  I really think you all are going to enjoy the depth of background the school has.  In the meantime, I am very curious as to if the players wish to be assigned halls and such, or if they would prefer to pick for themselves.

krakenknight

I'm all for it being a little random as it means characters are more evenly spaced than they would be if they all chose to be in "Griffindor".
Sorry you got hit with a bug Cerebellum, it sucks to be sick, don't think my eagerness translates into juvenile rushing, take as long as you need to get the game world up to scratch.

ExisD

Ouch, good luck on getting well soon.

As for halls, I think you assigning them either randomly or through other methods would make the most sense.

Oniya

You can fit Tyler in wherever, especially if you need to balance out the numbers of people/hall.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Major Major

Sorry it took me so long; my system's been running slow and lagging like a sunnava for a while now, and that's made it hard for me to consider details

Character Name: MacKenzie Wilson, "Mac" or "Ken" to her friends.

Grade level: Senior

Home Town: Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Personality Type: ISFP (The Artist)

Sexual Experience: Virgin

Current Relationship(s): None

Talents: Polygot (Can speak multiple languages either fluently or to get by on), creative writing, and jazz piano

Social Status: Almost Invisible in the crowd, which is rather an achievement, given that "Mac" has a large build (Large in the sense of being tall and broad-shouldered, rather than fat)

Work Experience: Retail (Working in a pharmacy)

Graduation Intentions: Is intending to become a Medical Researcher, so has applications to the University of Edinburgh, the Universite de Montreal, and Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (University of Heidelberg)

Family: Is the Middle child of five children, upper-middle class nuclear family with both parents working, no cousins.

Spending Money: Mac mostly gets by on the student allowance and personal savings, and by being extremely frugal (some would say mean) with money

Academic Achievements: Fifth Form School Certificate equivalent in Horticulture. Favourite subject at school was English Literature.

Phobias: Deathly afraid of poisonous animals, fire, and clowns.

Stage 1 transformation: Skin starts to turn green, as the berries cause chlorophyll to bond with her cells. Gains acompulsion to wear revealing clothes, to get as much sunlight on her skin as she can.

=========

Howzat?

Cessali

21 is much too old.  Characters are supposed to be sixteen to eighteen years old, pulled from conventional high school into the prep school, so unless she was held back several times in school (which would hinder their chances to be accepted, really), you may want to dial that back down to 17 or 18 with corresponding accomplishments.

Major Major

Well, I wasn't really sure how old they were supposed to be, so I erred on the side of caution.

bluecoco

Random room assignments is alright with me! I assume its not a huge deal since I'm sure our characters won't be in the rooms very long compared to all the other locations in and around the campus right? :)

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

krakenknight

Hehehe are we going to have a fair bit of room jumping? I suppose it makes sense.

Oniya

Most school-based stories have a bit of location-hopping, just by their very nature.  Most school-based RPs on E have a bit of bed-hopping, just by E's nature  >:)

krakenknight

Quote from: Oniya on January 14, 2013, 03:30:44 PM
Most school-based stories have a bit of location-hopping, just by their very nature.  Most school-based RPs on E have a bit of bed-hopping, just by E's nature  >:)

So long as we evade the rule of kink we should be fine. (the greater the kinks the higher the character turnover)

Vergil1989

Indeed, they do.  I'm back, kind of, but this is one of the games I'm looking forward to as long as we're still doing it of course.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Cerebellum von Doom

Yeah, systems should be go thursday (my next day off).  I will be using the intro posts as a way to distract myself from a Dentist appointment I have later on in the day.

Angie

Is there anyway you can fit one more in here? I have a bit of an idea for a character that's a bit different from my usual suspects: she starts out strong willed, but as the corruption takes hold, she becomes the most chaotic, jumbled mess you've ever seen. She seems to have no will of her own, instead being a slave to her own desires. This is different from just being a simple sub-she's a switch with a "I do whatever the fuck I want" mentality. Her desires change on a dime-one moment, she's really into this blowjob she's giving. The next, she bites your dick off. I even have an idea for her final corruption-a variant of the Chaos Beast from D&D. She changes whenever her body with a mind of it's own wants. One minute, she's human. Next, she's a giant slug. And with DM approval, she can expand this to other people, reshaping them in her own desires and leaving them in whatever form she found pleasing.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Cerebellum von Doom

Update for everyone involved. My fiancee lost her job so I am forced to pick up as many shifts as possible in the immediate future. This means less time to write for the next two or three weeks. I am sorry to set deadlines for you all and then go and fail to meet my own. So what I would like to know is if I should close the game for now, or if you all are willing to wait while I finish world prep and setting?

krakenknight

Quote from: Cerebellum von Doom on January 21, 2013, 08:51:30 AM
Update for everyone involved. My fiancee lost her job so I am forced to pick up as many shifts as possible in the immediate future. This means less time to write for the next two or three weeks. I am sorry to set deadlines for you all and then go and fail to meet my own. So what I would like to know is if I should close the game for now, or if you all are willing to wait while I finish world prep and setting?

I'm OK with waiting now that I know what happened to you, but its up to you. I know how it is to lose your job.

Oniya

I'm fine with waiting, too - but it might be a good idea to mark the idea temporarily closed so that new people don't try to come on board in the meantime.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Videospirit