Seed of Perversion (Transformation, corruption, and imagination run rampent)

Started by Cerebellum von Doom, December 27, 2012, 11:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthonig

I was anxiously waiting for my probationary period to end so I could hopefully join this and it's on hiatus. lol
So, Mr. von Doom - or may I call you Cerebellum? :-) - should I pm you my idea for a character for approval? Send the completed character with prospective final stage description? Or wait until you're ready to resume before doing anything? Although I might drop hints about how many guys could do him simultaneously in his possible final stage. ;D

krakenknight

Quote from: Cthonig on January 23, 2013, 02:00:52 PM
I was anxiously waiting for my probationary period to end so I could hopefully join this and it's on hiatus. lol
So, Mr. von Doom - or may I call you Cerebellum? :-) - should I pm you my idea for a character for approval? Send the completed character with prospective final stage description? Or wait until you're ready to resume before doing anything? Although I might drop hints about how many guys could do him simultaneously in his possible final stage. ;D

Now you're taunting the rest of us (smirks and cuddles his NaotoShirogane doll)

Cthonig

So I shouldn't mention that if I include oral, that's a baker's dozen?  >:) Assuming no DP. If the GM doesn't ask for changes.
No, I won't say how yet except to the GM.  :P

Cerebellum von Doom

You may call me as you wish, and feel free to message me anything you have on your character idea.

krakenknight

Quote from: Cerebellum von Doom on January 24, 2013, 02:28:29 PM
You may call me as you wish, and feel free to message me anything you have on your character idea.

Can I call you "Fluffy" then or is this only for Cthonig?

Major Major

Huh. I'm cool with it too; that is, if I was accepted - I think I was...

krakenknight

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

krakenknight

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 21, 2013, 08:48:45 AM
Has this even started?

I don't think so the DM said he had personal things holding up so we're waiting ATM. I was just asking if there was any change.