The brides of Dracula (m/f/f/f/f)

Started by sansa, December 13, 2012, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hello(: so ill make this short because i am on from my phone but i am looking for:
Dracula (or Dracula-like character)- dominate (cruel but loves/cares for what he owns) vampire
3 brides of dracula (ideally would like the strong one devoted to dracula & loves her sisters and wants to help tem transition to their new life. 2 others (maybe a timid one the other not? Make them you're own really! Lesbian scenes welcomed/encouraged.
& the new bride of dracula. (My character.)- transitioning unwillingly from human to vampire, from highborn lady to bride of dracula though feels more or less like his slave.

1800's time period. I hope interest pics up.
Yes:
Non-consent
Consent
Lesbian (dominate of one of the brides is welcomed)
Long term please
I hope a fun story will evolve!

I dont want anyone thinking that because my character is the new commer that I am intending her to be the lead of the story. I want all to be equally involved. I want to see the other brides interactions with one anothrr, how they take the change with a new bride (will someone get neglected? Feel jealous? Unloved? Etc.) is one ofthe brides really timid and afraid of dracula but just submissive and giving false love out of fear?- does dracula like that about her or not?

Well thats all for now though im sure an update will be posted if you need something more thorough.
Questions & comments more then welcomed!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Inspiration of the three brides from the movie Van Helsing.

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

rahatngt

A rather intriguing idea really :). I am feeling quite the interest in playing the Dracula but would love to hear more about the idea you have for their life. What do you plan to focus on most. Just a regular blood sucking family :P, their every day life and dominance, or how they meet their blood lust, or some over reaching plot you have in mind.

I am in a rush at the moment myself but will give a little more thought.

sansa

Hi! Well i like to have more depth in my story so i am thinking that Dracula is a succesful "man" in search for an english bride to take as a wife- a lady of good status so that he can move with his brides from Transylvania to England. (Perhaps moving to avoid vampire hunters) thats one idea to incorporate if we wish to have our night creatures able to attend parties in England and such. Also forcing incintive for his new bride to behave for no harm to come to them.
Focusing on her struggle to her new life, the brides accepting of the new sister bride, and draculas power, lust, and dominance over them. They are bound by blood to them and he is their master.
O/O

rahatngt

Hmm that sounds good. I am wondering what country the Dracula would pretend to be from and how would the wives be played as outwardly, maybe his sisters? The question is why he wouldn't marry them off himself, 3 widowed sister sound a little too wired.

A prudish high born British lady now that sounds wonderful. An immortal must be fond of variety and I imagine his kinkiness, lust had only increased. The lady would be in for some quite shocking revelation specially with three more wives to play with. I wonder if he would turn her an immortal and if so, whether it would be before or after the marriage.

The other question is the whole blood sucking thing. How often do they feed and how would they keep it secret. To live in England, they will need to keep that hush hush. Maybe lower born people out in some dark alley and some mind control thing to make them forget (not killing to stop anyone suspecting).

Very much interested now, if you would have me. There is also the need to find the three wives. Btw. I love the idea of one quite dominant proud wife. Her dominating the wives and in turn being dominated by the Dracula and reminded who is ultimately in charge.

sansa

Quote from: rahatngt on December 15, 2012, 01:49:41 AM
Hmm that sounds good. I am wondering what country the Dracula would pretend to be from and how would the wives be played as outwardly, maybe his sisters? The question is why he wouldn't marry them off himself, 3 widowed sister sound a little too wired.

A prudish high born British lady now that sounds wonderful. An immortal must be fond of variety and I imagine his kinkiness, lust had only increased. The lady would be in for some quite shocking revelation specially with three more wives to play with. I wonder if he would turn her an immortal and if so, whether it would be before or after the marriage.

The other question is the whole blood sucking thing. How often do they feed and how would they keep it secret. To live in England, they will need to keep that hush hush. Maybe lower born people out in some dark alley and some mind control thing to make them forget (not killing to stop anyone suspecting).

Very much interested now, if you would have me. There is also the need to find the three wives. Btw. I love the idea of one quite dominant proud wife. Her dominating the wives and in turn being dominated by the Dracula and reminded who is ultimately in charge.

Perhaps playing off as his cousins staying with him after a tragic accident in their home town. He can still be from Transylvannia.

It is up to him when he chooses or if he chooses to change her. I imagine he will but we can see (:

Dracula controls when his wives feed. They can not feed unless he allows them. He is so powerful that they will starve to listen to him.
I imagine feeding off low class citizens who will not be missed. People easily mistaken to run away or near bars to die.
He can also choose to not kill them.

If no one fills the role of the wives, I will make this a one on one and play them. (:
O/O

rahatngt

Those suggestions sound good. Its funny your one Dracula game has females but not males and here its the reverse. Just noticed you are one of the few who are seriously into both sparkling and not vampire :P

I wonder if the lady would be a virginal beauty as its Victorian time or a slightly experienced widow.

Xenolord

So, if you're still interested in doing this, and ya'll don't have a problem with a guy playing a girl, I'm totally interested.

sansa

Quote from: rahatngt on December 17, 2012, 10:11:20 PM
Those suggestions sound good. Its funny your one Dracula game has females but not males and here its the reverse. Just noticed you are one of the few who are seriously into both sparkling and not vampire :P

I wonder if the lady would be a virginal beauty as its Victorian time or a slightly experienced widow.

The lady is my character and she would be an unmarried virginal beauty as traditional.
XenoLord I'm certainly still looking for more people and you are more then welcomed to take on a role as a female. Thank you for your interest. (:
O/O

meilimiao

I'm down for this, if the game is still open/accepting another wife.  I'd love to be the experienced one helping the new bride ease her way into her new life?
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

Kokaine

This idea sounds interesting actually. I'd be willing to give one of the bride roles a go if this is still available.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

sansa

I'm still interested in having this game rolling.

If you two are interested still I'd be happy to see if we can get this rolling.
Fill out a character sheet of your choice (as in put in as much information as you see fit for us to know) and I will create in OOC page.
I don't believe we have a Dracula and if we do not have a third bride we could either do without or I could play her as well.
O/O

rahatngt

I was and am still interested in playing the Dracula. Have to re read things tomorrow and think of character since I'm off to sleep now.

sansa

Quote from: rahatngt on January 29, 2013, 02:31:50 PM
I was and am still interested in playing the Dracula. Have to re read things tomorrow and think of character since I'm off to sleep now.

alright great (:
O/O

Milk

I'd love to play the third bride. :)

Kokaine

Alright... here's the W.I.P of my bride. I'd like to see where some of the others are headed before fleshing her out anymore just to make sure things mesh well. Also wanting to figure out if her age and if she is Dracula's 1st, 2nd, or 3rd wife. I welcome whatever input.

Tatiana Lupei

Age (apparent / actual): 20 / born in the summer of 1662

Appearance: Tatiana is long and lean and certainly a bit tall for a woman of her time, but she possesses sleek and supple curves that balance her length well. Her hair is a dark brown that grows darker as years pass without the sun as are her eyes, while her skin is olive in complexion but continues to pale. Typically her appearance is always fashionable when they venture out but behind closed doors she is often barefoot and dressed in loose or revealing garments that would definitely be seen as scandalous. Bright jewel tones are her favorite.

Origins: Roma (Gypsy) from Transylvania

Personality: Typically Tatianna's public persona is somewhat subdued but many can tell simply by the look in her eyes, she is not some docile, timid thing. In the right company she will speak her mind and sometimes rides the edge of propriety but her long life--and her husband's displeasure--has taught her to avoid drawing too much attention and thus she is careful never to cross that line. Despite her many years, Tatiana's enthusiasm for life has not dimmed, it merely comes with an added hunger. Among her sisters she still sings and dances and she enjoys reading a great deal or simply being out among the people. She is a very sensual and passionate being, enjoying sensation for its own sake and often throwing herself into the thick of things just to feel. She has an easy smile and a generous laugh and loves to tease and play.

Tatiana is not an easy one to bend to anothers whims outside of the man who took her for his bride as she is strong willed and not easily broken. She swears she hates the sway he holds over her, yet even still she would give her life for him and her sisters. There are times when boredom sets in but that only makes her relish those times when she is allowed out to play; for all her supposed obedience, Tatiana is not tame.

Background: Tatiana began her life as a free spirited girl with an innate curiosity about the world around her. Knowing the rule of no man save her father, she often enjoyed an abundance of freedom and was loved by all her clan as one who was both fierce and fun. Her gift for song and dance made her quite popular though her fearless behavior at times scared those who cared for her. It was this very behavior that led to her first encounter with the strigoi that would take her to be his.

Likes: reading, singing, dancing, music, the theater, balls/parties, moon bathing nude, anything that makes her laugh, anything that makes her feel, feeding, having her hair brushed/played with, the smell of freshly cooked food
Dislikes: having her fun interrupted, being left behind, feeding on the elderly, animals, or children, the sun

Ons: see my ons!
Offs: humiliation, degradation, feet ... (stuff here can be used for plot but Tatiana wont like it)
Absolutely Nots: bathroom play, children, animals, excessive bodily fluids, mutilation or excessive violence (in a sexual context)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

sansa

She is lovely! Accepted. Hmm... Due to her personality and what I'm sensing from her, I see her as either the secondmor third bride. I am leaning more towards the second bride I think. I see the first bride being completely devoted. No hesitation and total love. Perhaps someone Dracula seduced and courted for much time before he decided to make her his bride.
I'll post my character of the new bride tonight after work

And thanks Milk for your interest in the third bride! I look forward to seeing your sheet and how your bride may fit in outlr story!

Just note to everyone for the brides i want the three original brides to balance out well in personality.
We need one devoted wife as thr first bride. She may see herself more as a motherly big sister bride. Motherly towards her sister vampires in the sense that she even will attempt to calm dracula down when he is angry with a bride or will help ease the pain of the new sisters transition as a bride. I see this bride as completely devoted and will try to be understanding towards a sister when she is upset with dracula but will eventually get angry (probably with the new bride) and act more agressive to have her submit to their husband.

In the current setting the new bride it will be the early 1800's if anyones trying to figure out what time period they wish to place their brides
O/O

Kokaine

Second bride sounds good. Tatiana loves Dracula and her sisters but yeah, she's not blindly devoted.

My O/Os

sansa

Ya thats what i thoght :) well yay I'm glad that works!
O/O

Milk

Lisette leFevre

Age (apparent / actual): 22 / born in 1755

Origins: Vienna, Austria

Personality: In life Lisette was a sweet doe eyed creature who went out of her way to please everyone around her, she laughed often and rebelled in simple pleasures like sweets and small animals.  Post life she is even more the pet, eager to please, loyal to a fault and fiercely protective of her family. She's vain and adores her rubenesque figure.

Background: Daughter of a minor nobleman in the French court, Lisette grew up to take her place as a Ladies maid to the Dauphine of France, Maria Antonia Josephina Johanna, wife of King Louis XVI of France. A part of the queens intimate entourage for five years, Lisette was exposed to much decadence and leisure before she met a mysterious stranger.

Likes: feeding (evolved from cakes to corpses), decadence, beautiful clothing, music, being nude and admired, loves to please and be doted upon.
Dislikes: being scolded, having to make descisions, not seeming perfect,

No thanks: bathroom play, children, animals, excessive bodily fluids, mutilation (is a sexual context), excessive violence

sansa

I lied sorry! Ill post a character and OOC thread asap
O/O

Milk

sansa

Milk, bride one or three? I am sensing three? I am hoping to be a bit more traditional as far as two brunettes and one blonde (or vice versa) but in the story I am wanting my character, Anna to be his first "flame haired bride". She will have English and Spanish origins. I want the character really full of depth so feel free to add mor to your character Milk instead of if copy and pasted more of less like Kokaine's. Love what you brought to the table though!

My character will be up in the OOC soon. Dracula and the remaining bride is left.

Milk, I'll add your bride up so don't post it in the OOC because I will have her up just let me know if you are good with what you have or if you need any alterations done before I put her up :D 

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164901.0
O/O

Milk

Sorry, I'm not sure what you want from me?
More bio detail and to not be a redhead?

sansa

Her color hair comes off a subtle strawberry passed off a bit as a strawberry blonde. My character will be a fiery red head.
I can tell your CS was copy and pasted from Kokaine's. That is fine but be sure your Off's are fully detailed and not just what she came up with so you are not in an uncomfortable position because you were not as clear. Same with your On's. If you feel you are lacking the your cravings sexually, just be clear on anything so that this is an enjoyable RP for everyone. (:
Which bride were you interested in playing? One or Three since Kokaine has two.
O/O

sansa

*I'm sorry if I was unclear that there was not a set Character Sheet outline. Just make available as much as you feel is appropriate to provide. I just want to be sure this is a fulfilling roleplay for everyone so that it does not die. (:
O/O

Milk

I was figuring three based on personality but I wasn't sure how that would work with your bride being the newcomer.  I'm happy to adjust her to first bride if you think that will suit better.. Actually that wouldn't be all that hard honestly.
I was going to play her as strawberry blonde so that was going to be my next comment.
I copied Kokaines cs yes but have changed everything to where it needs to be, The characters Likes and dislikes are different and I considered the absolutely nots to be well matched with my own so thusly I left them.  My own On's and offs aren't included because I don't really have a firm grasp on them regrading roleplay yet bar what was stated in absolutely nots.

The bio I can expand upon if you wish, I was just eager to get involved and figured I could flesh it out a little more later on being someone who prefers to detail such things through game growth.

Phew.

sansa

Your character is fine then. Since your CS was similair all I needed was to be sure you had everything you wanted to include.

From what I sense on your character I see her as Bride 1. Loving towards her sister and master, protective of them all but her loyalties are with Count Dracula. She is beautiful and wants the attention focused towards her more then her sisters since she is the first bride. Being the first, she feeds before her sisters do, she sees herself in higher standing with a stronger relationship with the count.

Now note, as most men are- they get distracted and neglect their previous lovers when a new pet comes along. This can cause jealousy and frustration at times. Especially when my character is anything but willing to please their master.
I am thinking to play some time for a while with just the three brides and dracula before jumping into my characters appearance so you can all adjust in your character and their status and how you all play before I throw in the twist that Dracula has been seeking a new bride and on his travels away, he found my bride, Anna.

Anna has been out meeting different gentleman who were seeking her hand. Dracula immidietaly is drawn to her unusual fiery attitude and hair. He invites her to Transylvania (through a letter- she has never seen him before, only he has seen her). Count Dracula is interested in her hand. Yes Lords, and business men have seekedd Anna's hand but as soon as her parents see that a Count is interested in their daughter; they respond to his invitation without hesitation wanting their daughter to be a Countess.

In this time it is about power and politics. Anna's parents want her in a high social status and life of luxury.

I hope my excitement in this story is not confusing anyone for the story line?
O/O

Milk

Actually I think you just cleared the last of my fog comfusion lol.  I was presuming your character would be the third bride for some reason but that all makes more sense.

First bride is fine. I can play that.

What year is the story set Sansa? So we can make sure the ages work out?

So Lisette is from 1755
Kokaine what year was Tatiana born?

Kokaine

Well as things are set in the 1800's I had her some time in the 1600's so she's around 200 as compared to Dracula's near 400 but if your bride is going to be Dracula's first I guess I'll have to make her much younger... hmm

I guess right around 1790ish will work.

My O/Os

sansa

The first bride does not necessarily have to be according to age. It is more or less Dracula's choice... But it is up to the two of you if you wish to change their age. (: Easy route would be to change it but also depth could be added if bride two actually was changed before bride number one and he sort of replaced her... it isn't unknown for dracula to have many brides and kill them or many mistresses- human or not.
O/O

Kokaine

Haha! Okay well in that case we'll say 1662 is when Tatiana was born... will be interesting to see how this goes :P

My O/Os

sansa

yay (: Now just Bride 3 and Dracula... :D
O/O

Milk

I'm happy with that. Makes for an interesting dynamic.

rahatngt

Well from what I'm reading Vald the impaler was born in 1431 .. so maybe I set early 1500 (1511) as the time Dracula was born? Hmm killing of the brides? That follows on to the question of what would be the focus of the question, a couple of depraved immortals and how they introduce one more in their lifestyle or some ruthless gang of violence. There had been so many take on Dracula :)

Here follows my W.I.P. CS. I will be happy to hear suggestions and thoughts. Stealing Kokaine's sheet

Dracula

Age (apparent / actual): 30s

Appearance: Tall and handsome. I will update this later still deciding on the character model to use. Any preference ladies :) ?

Origins: Noble house of Transylvania

Personality: He is a curious blend of characteristic. The most important would be his passion and zeal for life. He is generally very energetic in his persuasion and could be quick to tempter. He is highly dominant, used to having his own way. He cares for his brides and very passionate about them. He is not above letting them have their own way sometimes but they would always know who was in charge. Can be somewhat ruthless when the time calls for specially to ensure the safety of himself and his people/women.

He has a fine sense of dress and luxury, reads a lot and loves enjoying time with his brides which is no wonder given he had acquired three. He is sexually very active, demanding and perverted teacher his women how to satisfy him and each other.

Very much a work in progress. But in brief, I see an energetic, slightly temperamental, dominant man and sometime ruthless.

Background: Reading up on it. The original book or the translation I read didn't have much in the way of background. The prince of a noble house and black art practitioner. What I'm not sure is his current status in Transylvania. How are we playing it, is he still hanging on the power somehow? Whats the source of his wealth etc.

Likes: reading, music specially violin and piano, enjoying time with his brides
Dislikes:

Ons/Offs: see my ons/offs I will temper them according to the ladies preferences. He would specially love making the women play with each other's body. Anna's introduction to female body, oral, anal and other scandalous sexual practices that he likes would be much fun. He have had similar experiences before with the other brides.

As you can see very much a work in progress. But I wanted to start off, let everyone know I'm around and broker for suggestions.

sansa

(: just a sexy dark vampire picture of your choice ;p hehe.

After that we just need a third bride and on with the show after more details?
O/O

Kokaine

@rahatngt - Regarding model it's your choice really but I admit I wouldn't mind a David Gandy or something along those lines :P

My O/Os

sansa

Just letting everyone know im not gone!
Out of town but will kick the rp in gear and start when im back
O/O

sansa

A show of hands on whobis still around?(: i want to start this tomorrow
O/O

Kokaine

My O/Os

meilimiao

Name | Elisabet
Age | Physically looks 18, born 1732.
Orientation | Bisexual
Origin | Scotland
Appearance | 5'7, 135lbs.  Sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes.  Pale skinned and delicate in build. 

Personality | Confident and idealistic; soft with a spine of steel; charming when she wants to be; intelligent and independent.  The youngest daughter of nobility, Elisabet was spoiled as a human and that sense of entitlement that was nurtured was something that she took with her to her "afterlife," if you will.  She's deceivingly meek when she needs to be - or when she knows it's in her best interest to be - but she's very headstrong, having been given a lot more independence than the rest of her siblings since she was her father's favorite. 

History | When the foreigner came to town, the rest of the people closed their doors and there were hushed whispers that he wasn't human.  That didn't seem to deter Elisabet and her curiosity and, despite her father deploring her not to, she had to go see what the fuss was all about.  Being bored in her lazy town, Elisabet was easy to seduce and turn - the idea of always being able to have new experiences while still being in the lap of luxury that she was accustomed to made it easy to convince her to become his bride.  The fact that he was dark, handsome and unlike any of the simpering suitors she seemed to be surrounded by didn't seem to hurt either.  Her father was devastated at the loss of his favorite child but once Elisabet was turned, she never looked back.

Likes | decadence, sweets, new experiences, small animals, music and dancing.
Dislikes | being treated like a child, despite her acting like one at times; being kept inside, especially during the full moon.

Nopes | Scat, vore, animals, children, excessive violence.  Pretty much the same as everyone else!

sansa

Love it (: when i get home tonight ill put up a thread to start (:
O/O

meilimiao

Any chance we can get this thread started? :3

sansa

Yes im sorry! Im trying to write out a few kinks.
Where does anyone think i should start this thread?
With my charcter coming in to transylvania or...? One sec while i post a convo i had about where i should start
O/O

rahatngt

Yes. I think thats something we need to decide either in a OOC thread or here.
Do we start it at England with the Dracula meeting Anna alongside his brides or do we start things at transylvania with Anna visiting?

sansa where and when are you going to post Anna's character? And let me see if I got the brides in right order
meilimiao's char - Elisabet - first
kokaine's char - Tatiana - second
milk's character - Lisette - third

meilimiao

Quote from: rahatngt on February 14, 2013, 11:09:22 PM
Yes. I think thats something we need to decide either in a OOC thread or here.
Do we start it at England with the Dracula meeting Anna alongside his brides or do we start things at transylvania with Anna visiting?

sansa where and when are you going to post Anna's character? And let me see if I got the brides in right order
meilimiao's char - Elisabet - first
kokaine's char - Tatiana - second
milk's character - Lisette - third

I thought it was Lisette first, and Elisabet third @_@; 

I do like the idea of us starting in Transylvania with Anna's first visit though~

Kokaine

My vote is for in Transylvania as well

My O/Os

sansa

Okay. Rhag, if youll post our thoughts on it, yall can decide on it. I jut got off work and finihrd my taxes (blah! Being an adult sucks!) but im honestly just gonna let everyone decide and will pick up tomorrow cause i have to go to bed. I have work early which means im out early and we can start on the rp sooner! If im tired ill drag ahaha
So goodnight guys! Tomorrow is game time(:
O/O

meilimiao

Quote from: sansa on February 15, 2013, 12:00:18 AM
Okay. Rhag, if youll post our thoughts on it, yall can decide on it. I jut got off work and finihrd my taxes (blah! Being an adult sucks!) but im honestly just gonna let everyone decide and will pick up tomorrow cause i have to go to bed. I have work early which means im out early and we can start on the rp sooner! If im tired ill drag ahaha
So goodnight guys! Tomorrow is game time(:

Urrrghhh.  I know how that feels; I haven't even done my taxes yet.  Also Sansa, you also need to update the OOC threat with my profile for the third bride~ :D I just figured we were going to go with the order that was already there (plus I redid Elisabet's personality to suit the third bride after Milk okay'd being the first @_@).

But I'm ready for game time ^__^!!

sansa

I know! Thanks though. Updates coming soon as well as the game (:
Im on my way home
O/O

sansa

Hmmm I am torn! I really like Elisabet as the first bride just because of her character.... Well I don't want to think too much into it because I'm really trying to get the thread up and running. All the updates on the OOC have been made and let's go move our conversations there now (:

My plan on the opening post will be revealed on the OOC and I will see your thoughts there. :)
O/O