Mapping Eden Project. [Recruiting again][Romance and/or N/C]

Started by Montagne, November 25, 2012, 06:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Nods~another rather yummy man to add to the game. We have some wonderfully sexy characters.

Pure Equinox

Tersius

Oh my!  :o

I might not even be picked, but I'm liking this game already! Hello everyone!

Shaitan

Name Benjamin Bradley, BB short
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230
Orientation: Hetero
Turns Ons: Sky women, the damsel in distress
Starting with the boy scouts at a young age, and continuing on through into his middle teens, he learned to be both dignified and respectful of all those around him. Though after a time he became disenchanted with the tenants of the boy scouts, though Ben instinctively continued following through with the tenants. During his mid teens Ben's older brother returned from his enlistment on a medical discharge, and IED had crippled him, though he maintained mobility with a prosthetic, his legs had been destroyed, though the elder brother had many stories in his four years of military service, none of them ever quite made up for the loss he experienced. This left a a sense of unfairness in the world, that has left Ben slightly jaded, some instances more than others with an intense chip on his shoulder. Starting his freshman year in college, and already feeling the outsider due to his early taught respect for people, along with an eclectic knowledge of various skills of little to no application in the modern world, stave fighting of the more unique things learned. His experiences with the boy scouts kindled his interest in chemistry focusing on sustainable organic substitution for synthetic compounds.

xPeachyPuff

Just a quick reminder here. If any players are interested in putting up their male characters, please do so asap!

-xSRx

Montagne

going to announce male chars in an hour. The IC post will follow tomorrow, so this is the last call for guys.

FallenFeather

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 02, 2012, 10:50:20 PM
So question for you Atlas, how long are we going to have the characters be in reality or whatever before changing to the experiment?? Or are we going straight to the experiment??

Still wondering

AribethAmkiir

*waits curiously for the results and the opening of the game*   ;D

DarkRose15

Don't forget to make sure you have your character images for your characters! Don't forget to add yours Shaitan :)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

AribethAmkiir

Montagne

The male characters will be played my myself, Tersius, and Pure Eqinox's second character. As for the reality switch, relatively early on as I wish to get to the interesting part early, but I'll give enough time to get characters established.

Thanks everyone who submitted characters. There were more great characters than I could ever take at once from great writers, so no hard feelings I hope to those not selected, I wish I could have you all.

keep an eye on this thread for updates on the IC and OOC

xPeachyPuff

Wow. Only 3 Male characters? o: I thought there would be more.

-xSRx

AribethAmkiir

Tersius

Awesome! Thanks for picking me!

I'd like to thank the academy.... my baby momma... my grocer...  XD

Wait, there's three men, and did I read six five beautiful seductive women? More for each of us! Woo hoo!

Seriously, thanks. This looks like quite an adventure.

DarkRose15

Some guy is gonna have two women....how awesome is that ;) hehehe! Orgy in the jungle!! >:)

FallenFeather

Pure Equinox

Thank you so much for selecting me!

Can't wait to get this thing started!

DarkRose15

FallenFeather

Frank Reshman

*sigh*

Welp, alright.  Shoot me a PM if someone drops out, I guess.  Best of luck!

DarkRose15

Quote from: FallenFeather on December 05, 2012, 08:56:41 PM
-shares with DR-
Yay! :D

Quote from: Frank Reshman on December 05, 2012, 10:03:50 PM
*sigh*

Welp, alright.  Shoot me a PM if someone drops out, I guess.  Best of luck!
Will do :) I'm sorry you weren't picked.

Montagne

hello. Recruitment is opening again to fill in the roles of people missing who left over the december january lull. The IC hasn't advanced too far so it will be easy for you to catch up.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159439.0

We currently need 2 males and I may consider 1 more female if it is an exceptionally good character.

here are the remaining characters.

Males

Name: Cristiano "Christian" Conceição
Played by: Atlas   
Nationality: Brazilian American
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5’11”
Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes/Turn ons: Romance, Domination, Rough sex, Sex outdoors, Passionate partners, Shy partners,
Dislikes/Turn offs: Scat, Hostile people.

speciality: Medicine
Background/History/Personality: Christian was born to an Brazilian father and a American mother. A charming, relaxed character. His father and mother were both botanists who met on a research project together in the amazon, researching new medicine they fell in love; their passion kindled by long starry night along in the jungle. They had their first son several years later when they both returned to America.

Christian is the second of four boys, growing up in a rambunctious loving household he developed a strong boyish personality. Of all the boys in the family Christian was the one to most pick up his parents scientific skills, however when he would eventually go on to college he ended up on the other end of the medical business, giving out the drugs rather than developing them. Throughout his high school life he competed with his brothers at nearly everything from sports to grades to girlfriends, developing a cheerfully competitive nature. When he reached college he majored in tropical medicine in the hope to help those in poorer countries, and is currently in his final year of study before he enters the field. His adventurous nature makes him perfectly adept for the task at hand, getting aid in some of the most remote places in the world.

He inherited his looks from his father, from his tanned skin to his dark Latin hair and eyes, he looked the most like his Brazilian heritage of the quartet of brothers. He likes to wear loose open shirts or tight tee's which reveals the body he is quite proud of. He had no difficulty attracting lovers throughout his teenage years and into his twenties, both men and women. He is a passionate lover, often falling for people too rashly. When he split from his last lover in a fiery argument he learnt about the Mapping Eden project and signed up. A chance to escape away to his country of birth and live an exciting adventure for a few months, and a great opportunity to learn more about the place he would soon be working.

Additional Character Info: N/A

Name: Jesse Burke
Played by: Tersius
Nationality: American
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'11"
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Reading, Intelligent women, romance, light - rough sex
Dislikes/Turn offs: Confrontations, abusive people, those with a sense of entitlement.

Specialty: Agriculture
Background/History/Personality: Me was born and raised in the tenements of Chicago. He grew up in a poor and hostile environment with drugs, gangs, and violence all around him. He never knew his father and lost an older brother to gang violence. He spent a lot of time in public libraries to avoid trouble on the streets. There he found his love of nature and agriculture.

He survived his childhood better than most in that area. But he didn't avoid trouble completely. He  was hospitalized several times in his youth for stab wounds, and once he was treated for a gunshot wound in his right thigh. He carries plenty of souvenirs of his hometown.

He managed to get a job during high school in a small engine shop, repairing lawn mowers and the like, which also helped him stay out of trouble. He saved his money with the secret desire to attend college. He continued working a whole year after high school before going to college to save more money.

Once in college, he focused his studies on agriculture, and dabbled in botany. Living for so long among lifeless gray buildings and run down brick row houses, he craved nature. It gave him an outlet for his energies. Finding a food source that would help end the kind of hunger he had seen growing up was very important to him.

He excelled in school and joined the program to be a part of something ground breaking, something that would make a difference to the world. He wanted to be a part of history.

Additional Character Info: He is usually quiet and reserved, traits he adapted growing up avoiding conflict and violence. He tries to avoid confrontation. He will protect himself if he thinks he is in danger though.
[/quote]

Females

Name: Yuki Sanders
Played by: DarkRose15
Nationality: Half-Japanese American
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 5'2"
Sexuality: Unknown

Likes/Turn ons: Romance, Seduction, breast play, being outside, kissing, exploring
Dislikes/Turn offs: Violence, liars, no romance/seduction

Specialty: Archaeology
Background/History/Personality: Yuki is a quirky but fun individual. She loves going on adventures and has been doing so since she could walk (often getting herself into trouble as a result, especially when she brought "treasures" home!). Nothing makes her happier than making other people laugh, and if doing a jig when someone's down will make them feel better, then hand her a pair of dancing shoes. She often dresses comfortably, making it easier t run around or climb trees. Her parents separated when she was 8 years old, but both love her very much. She lives with her mother in the United States but goes to see her father as often as she can, usually in the summer. Her mother and father both support her love of learning and exploration, her father sending her books or tools and her mother reminding her that sometimes it's not ok to bring every single artifact into the house.

Yuki is a bit lonely however, as she's terribly shy around guys. One might even say she's almost afraid of them due to an incident that happened when she was young. She was already shy then, but had mustered the courage to confess her feelings to a guy she liked. He told her he didn't date ugly girls, and Yuki was crushed. Since then she also believes herself to be ugly, never bothering to primp herself up too much (not that she needed to much for getting dirty anyway!). But these little flaws never seem to dampen her spirits, though if a cute guy is around she might very well faint or run off if he isn't careful.

Yuki's love of Archaeology came from when she was young, where she was digging around with a few other kids in a sandbox and while digging found someone's missing necklace. She was thrilled, but she didn't get to keep the necklace. She did get rewarded for her honesty however, and since then she loves to dig holes in the ground or follow legends to see what she can find. She's never really disappointed even if she finds nothing at all, it's the thrill of trying to find it that gets her going the most. She did hurt herself at one point, breaking her arm when she got a bit too full of herself while climbing along a rock wall towards an old abandoned mine shaft.

The trip to South America got her attention even though the promise of finding artifacts was a bit slim because she's always heard legends of people discovering hidden temples or lost civilizations. She hopes she might get lucky and find something of interest, but she's also looking forward to seeing another continent.

Additional Character Info: When people get close to her, she often tells them her nickname, which is Yuyu!

Name: Nichole “Nikki” Drake
Played by: AribethAmkiir
Nationality: American
Hair: Brown
Height: 5’6”
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes/Turn ons: Outdoors, romance, strong, intelligent, and polite men, adventure, and flowers.
Dislikes/Turn offs: Crude and callous individuals, violence, destruction of nature’s beauty, ignorant individuals.

Specialty: Botany/Zoology
Background/History/Personality: Nikki has always had a passion for the outdoors.  Born in Colorado, she spent quite a bit of her childhood and young adulthood in the Rocky Mountains.  She is an avid outdoorsman, and follows in her father’s steps as far as that goes.  She learned how to shoot a rifle at the age of 12 and enjoys hunting with her father.  She is a good shot with both compact bow and rifle, and knows how to skin and clean deer, and elk.

Despite her love for the rugged outdoors, Nikki is quite feminine.  She loves being pampered, and while within civilization does her best to appear attractive.  However, her choice of degrees and thus professions stemmed from her early infatuation with the great outdoors.  A double major of botany and zoology, Nikki has focused her post-grad work on exotic flora found within the South American rainforests where she hopes she can conduct enough research to earn a PhD. 
Additional Character Info:  While not a linguist by nature, Nikki has studied Spanish, French, and Russian and can muddle her way through those languages in most situations.

Name: Stephanie Clarke
Played by: xSnorkleRainbow
Nationality: English
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Bleached blond, naturally a dirty blond/mousy brown.
Sexuality: Heterosexual. (Possibly Bi-Sexual for the right woman.)

Likes/Turn Ons: Romance, Guys who take control (sexually or in everyday situations), Guys who are blunt/who tell it like it is, Passionate individuals, Pretty Clothes/Underwear, Facial Hair (on men, obviously), Muscular partners/partners who take care of themselves, Protective men, Swearing/Cursing, Piercings and Tattoos, Knowledge, Dominate/Aggressive men (to an extent.)
Dislikes/Turn offs: Scat/Toilet Play, Vomiting, Spiders.

Specialty: N/A
Background/History/Personality: Stephanie was born and brought up in England for most of her life with a loving family made up of her mother, her father and her twin younger brothers. Her parents worked hard to keep their children happy; if there was one thing she remembers about her childhood it was the fact that the three siblings always had everything they could ever want or need. Her mother and father had been childhood sweethearts and had been together ever since; it was always something she thought was amazing, that they had been together for so long. It was something she aspired to have, ever since she was a young girl. It is also the reason for her previous failed relationship with the wrong kind of guys; she just couldn't help latching onto them and making them her entire world. Another trait that it caused her to develop was the fact she wears her heart on her sleeve; shes a little predictable in that respect and can't help but show her emotions like an open book. Around seven months after her 18th birthday, her father was in a server car accident that left him alive, but paralyzed from the waist down. Her mother took up another job after her dad was made redundant, but she only created more problems for herself, leaving her constantly drained. It pushed Stephanie into getting her first job so that she could help out with household bills, everyday necessities as well as looking out for her family. She started out as a bartender in a local pub, but continued her passion on the side; modelling.
Stephanie continued to send a portfolio that she had made for herself and eventually, almost a year later, she finally got a reply from an agency in America who offered to pay her way overseas. They also helped her find somewhere to stay; an apartment share with a few other girls in the agency. She sends money back to her family every time she is paid and they remain to say they fully support her decision, though Stephanie can't help feeling slightly guilty for leaving them. Since moving to America, she's toughened up a little and managed to keep herself from getting into too much trouble, with the help of her manager, of course. An older woman who had the life experience Stephanie envied.
Her agency decided to spring this little ‘trip’ on her after they'd built her up a little; apparently they were going to give some sort of donation to the people in charge of the expedition, but Stephanie remained clueless about the details. All she knew is what she would be doing and that it would help boost her career in some way or another.
Additional Character Info: Stephanie has several piercings, including her bellybutton, tongue, her ears have been pierced twice on both her lobes as well as her tragus, helix as well as scaffolding on her right ear. She also has a tattoo on the inside of her left wrist with her father, mother and brothers names written in bold italics. (Susan, Derek, Jason & Mason. Top – Bottom.)

Name: Esmeralda Rodriguez 
Played by: FallenFeather
Nationality: Latin American
Hair: Blonde and Brown
Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Likes/Turn ons: Outdoors, waterfalls, rough play, dirty talk, beaches, strong men, fashion, popularity
Dislikes/Turn offs: Violence, destruction, shit (verbal and actual), blood, stupidity, clowns

Specialty: Biology
Background/History/Personality: Esmeralda was born to a completely Mexican family. Both parents came to America from Mexico City to join family in New Mexico. Despite neither parent being from America, Esme was born in the States and as such was given citizenship. Esme never wanted for anything in her life. In fact, she was somewhat spoiled. More than somewhat. Esme always got what she wanted. As such, she obtained an attitude. In high school, she was one of those girls always at the center of attention: one of the popular kids. With her extremely good looks and attitude, she was always sought after. Not that it made people truly liked her, they just admired her and wanted to be like her.
Esme kept up with appearances. There was no better way to get what you wanted if you acted like you cared. Deep inside, there was little she did actually care about. However, growing up, she had spent a lot of time outside with her cousins and brother. She had enjoyed digging through the ud and climbing trees and dissecting animals. She never fully grew out of it, but kept it from public eye, letting only her family know her secret.
Once in college, Esme became one of those sorority party animals. Even though her grades were naturally passing, she hardly ever studied. She went undeclared for years. It wasn’t until she went back home after hearing her brother had gotten into an accident that she started to be serious. While home, her brother had commented on how he no longer recognized his sister anymore; she was a stranger. Having grown up with deep family values, it cut her deep. She had to stop pretending to be someone she wasn’t.
Esme finally declared biology as her major and started to get serious. Unfortunately, her intellectual side conflicted with her vain side and she had many emotional breakdowns along the way, feeling she had lost herself somewhere. With so many layers of pretending, she wasn’t sure who she was. One of her professors recommended this trip as a way to relax and get away from metropolitan life. Who knew, maybe she could discover who she truly was while in the jungle.
Additional Character Info: Can name almost any plant and animal. Also, when she gets frantic/stressed, her Hispanic accent comes out.

Datawych

A female character for consideration. No worries if you decide not to open up that last spot.

Name: Ava Thompson
Played by: Datawych
Nationality: Australian
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5’3”
Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes/Turn ons: Swimming, rock climbing, rugged/outdoors-y types, sketching, exploring new places, muscular men, athletic women, people who are down-to-earth, rough/aggressive sexual partners
Dislikes/Turn offs: Overly fussy/high maintenance people, Toilet play, impatience

Specialty: Cartography
Background/History/Personality: Ava has always felt compelled to explore. Whether it was disobeying her parents' wishes and going into the bush when she was a little girl, or exploring the forgotten underbellies of Sydney or New York, she has always felt compelled to see exactly where a path leads. Anything that allows her to see things most people never see or go places most people never go is extremely attractive to Ava; she has experience bouldering, spelunking, and scuba/free diving. Her mother never had the best health, so in order to share her love of exploration with her, Ava began taking extensive photographs and mapping the areas she explored in incredible detail.

Ava is extremely practical, and tends to judge people's physical appearance more by how "capable" they look, preferring those who are fit from a love of activity over someone who is gym-sculpted. She often wears a rock-climbing harness even if she isn't expecting to need it - it provides a handy way to carry the things she needs for nearly every situation. That way she doesn't have to stop exploring because she doesn't have the right equipment on hand.

Ava applied for the Mapping Eden Project for the chance to see places that she's never seen, and is especially to perhaps get the chance to map regions that have never been accurately mapped before.

Additional Character Info: Years of photography combined with cartography have left Ava with an incredible sense of direction and distance, and has such developed spatial awareness that she can retrace her steps in almost any circumstance, be it walking, swimming, climbing, blindfolded, or even half-conscious.

EDIT: Typos and formatting

Montagne

thats a nice char but i would need to see some more males first

bumping for interest.