[Exalted 2.5] Infernals: Heroes of Hell (LFM)

Started by Re Z L, November 23, 2012, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Small nitpick, but MHM requires Essence-Dissecting Stare. Giveaway charms should probably be ones that have no prereq.

Will probably go Malfeas favored defiler.

Edit: and why a maximum of 3 in backgrounds? We have a ton of bonus points and that limits what we can do with them fairly easily.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ChaoticSky

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 24, 2012, 02:03:19 PM
I'll most likly be going malefactor of defiler caste
those are two different castes, its (literally) like saying im going to play a Zenith of Twilight.  :P

I think im going to do a hellstrider pilot for this one, i statted a couple up a while ago for another game, but the GM wandered off, so i never got to use 'em. Either a malfean scourge or a andorjani slayer

Re Z L

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 24, 2012, 02:45:07 PM
Small nitpick, but MHM requires Essence-Dissecting Stare. Giveaway charms should probably be ones that have no prereq.

Edit: and why a maximum of 3 in backgrounds? We have a ton of bonus points and that limits what we can do with them fairly easily.

Oops, I  overlooked MHM...  Fixing that shortly.

The maximum of 3 is only during that step, you can raise them past 3 with bonus points as normal.  I'll clarify this on that page in a moment.
A&A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 24, 2012, 02:45:07 PM

I read 3 essence max, not 3 background max.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Zaer Darkwail

Is Broken-Winged Crane book allowed? I pressume it is as it has all devil-tiger stuff and some additional charms (including charm which permamently turns your performance dances to create UMI effect :P).

Re Z L

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 24, 2012, 05:18:25 PM
Is Broken-Winged Crane book allowed? I pressume it is as it has all devil-tiger stuff and some additional charms (including charm which permamently turns your performance dances to create UMI effect :P).

Yes, it is allowed   ;D
A&A

PaleEnchantress

I am officially in love with just about everything involving She Who Lives In Her Name. Hot damn! What more could I ask for!?

Re Z L

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 24, 2012, 08:57:30 PM
I am officially in love with just about everything involving She Who Lives In Her Name. Hot damn! What more could I ask for!?

How could you resist such perfectly symmetrical round smooth orbs   ;D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A&A

PaleEnchantress

Tell me first, can you resist those orbs?

Fall to your knees male, and accept that your place in the perfect hierarchy is beneath me!

ShadowFox89

Actually Rez, there was a Lunar homebrew I've been wanting to try.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 24, 2012, 09:20:56 PM

We'll have to discuss it, feel free to PM me   ;D
A&A

Krule

tentatively interested... but all things exalted interest me

PaleEnchantress

I need to ask, aside from my question about resisting those perfect orbs. Is anyone in the game yet really onto male on male action?

ChaoticSky

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 24, 2012, 09:20:56 PM
Did they ever figure out Red Moon Princesses? Last i heard, it was still flailing around, badly.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 24, 2012, 09:12:21 PM
Tell me first, can you resist those orbs?

Fall to your knees male, and accept that your place in the perfect hierarchy is beneath me!

"The last time I didn't I lost my arm. Sit down, shut up and drink your wine."

ChaoticSky

Also done some refining of my concept, im going for a kimbery focused Slayer, sea-knight hellstrider pilot.

A Tya who exalted as a infernal, in time convinced kimbery that the lintha had betrayed her with their weakness and many failures, and that the Tya would love her more. Then corrupted them into the service of Kimbery, and wiped out the fallen lintha as proof of their devotion. Naturally, the death of the lintha pirates was seen as a great achievement, and she was heralded as a hero, few beyond the Tya knowing that she was in fact, 'anathema' though she had long since spread the tale that the whole 'anathema' myth was just some realm hypocrisy, meant to cover up a long ago betrayal. And who could deny her after her heroism? Next, of course, she began a campaign to 'free' the West from the volcano gods, and though it took some delicate work, she was able to turn the Tya on the Storm Mothers too.

The net result was that she (along with her circle) rose high in Kimbery's favour, corrupted the Tya into a Kimberian cult, and built them into a force comparable to the first age Lithina, as she armed them with hellforged technology and demonic foot soldiers, and defeated the major deities in West, securing it almost exactly on the eve of the Reclamation its self, though her circle didnt participate directly in the event.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Re Z L on November 24, 2012, 09:25:30 PM
We'll have to discuss it, feel free to PM me   ;D

Do you happen to have AIM? ^^'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

A&A

ShadowFox89

YIM isn't even letting me sign up, the whole page keeps going black.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

PaleEnchantress

Okay so what exactly is an Ink Monkey and where can I find a list of what they wrote about?

ShadowFox89

The Ink Monkies are what the current batch of writers were known as when they were freelancers.  You can find a collection of what they wrote here: http://forums.white-wolf.com/cs/forums/t/25828.aspx

And should Rez approve the Lunar stuff, I'll probably be going with a changing moon. Who would be interested in a Mate?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Cessali

Once upon a time, the freelancers doing work for Exalted posited a question to the line developer: "We have interesting things we want to put out to the community, and we're not so much interested in getting paid for freelance work as much as we are for getting things out for general use.  May we release 'official' material for free, to the general public?"  The line developer granted conditional permission for many individual items; the releases were compiled under the Ink Monkeys title, over many many weekly or biweekly releases.  The vast majority of the work that the Ink Monkeys did was Charm-related-- a slew of Solar and Infernal Charms and a few Martial Arts, but also things for the other Exalted types and significant amounts of setting information (such as expansion on Yozi and Vitriol-aspected hearthstones and manses, an interior design for and an alternate End Boss form for the Daystar).

A direct link to the Ink Monkeys compilation, on PDF, can be found here.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 25, 2012, 02:05:37 AM
The Ink Monkies are what the current batch of writers were known as when they were freelancers.  You can find a collection of what they wrote here: http://forums.white-wolf.com/cs/forums/t/25828.aspx

And should Rez approve the Lunar stuff, I'll probably be going with a changing moon. Who would be interested in a Mate?
i would, im kimbery focused so the more things i love the better ^^

PaleEnchantress