Avengers Assembled: (GAME CLOSED)

Started by Veluux, June 06, 2012, 11:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Veluux

If we dont get any bites for Betty or Jane by tonight I'll swap Jane for Sif and Ill pick up the role for Betty Ross (shes pretty crucial) Thor's player may choose to bring in Jane as an NPC to make things interesting between him and Sif. Ill make those changes tonight probably.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Mathim

That actually is kind of what I had in mind; I would bet the next Thor movie will explore that love triangle, if they don't include the Enchantress to complicate things even further.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

The Golden Touch

-peers over Bubby's shoulder-

Woman, I hate that you always find the best group games.

I'm tempted to throw my hat in.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

bubby

*Squeaks and smooches Golden's cheek*

You know me, I'm a Group hor!  ::) And hell, how could I pass up the Enchantress? Seductive AND evil? Hhhhhmmm...  ;) Throw that hat in...doooo eeeeet!

Mathim

I myself admit to a polite curiosity what role she's leaning towards, if any...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

The Golden Touch

A very 'bubby' character to be sure. >:)

Consider my hat thrown then as Betty Ross, since bubby is here and I always love the group games she's in.

Keaton

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Awesome! Was REALLY hoping to get someone for Betty. I think Jane is important too, but I could sub her out for Sif - if that might draw in one last player. But with the Enchantress already after Thor's attention I was trying to avoid adding her. Since Thor (based on the recent movies) is currently in love with Jane.

Veluux

Okay. Roster updated... just need one more. And now that things are calming down I will be sure to get the character database up by Sunday night. I promise!

Since everyone has been so talkative in here, I figured I would boot up the OOC Thread.

Avengers Assembled - (OOC THREAD)

bubby

Mathim

One more person to go? Okay, now I don't care if someone picks Sif or Jane, just as long as it gets going.

ambrosial

All right, so...

I've been peeking into this thread for a bit now, and I've finally decided I might as well go ahead and voice my interest in playing Jane.

So, a PM is coming your way, Veluux.
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!

blakel

Quote from: ambrosial on June 23, 2012, 10:13:18 PM
All right, so...

I've been peeking into this thread for a bit now, and I've finally decided I might as well go ahead and voice my interest in playing Jane.

So, a PM is coming your way, Veluux.

YAY!

Veluux

Got the PM from Ambrosial. We are set now! I'll get the Character Sheets and threads up tomorrow and then we can get this thing rolling. I'll try to get everything ready so we can start this week. I'm excited.

If any of you have a specific picture from the movies that you'd like in the character database - just PM it to me. The characters pictures will be the actors from the current movies - with the picture I had in mind for the enchantress being Charlize Theron. Any objects to that bubby?

The Golden Touch

bubby

Quote from: Veluux on June 24, 2012, 03:40:36 AM
Got the PM from Ambrosial. We are set now! I'll get the Character Sheets and threads up tomorrow and then we can get this thing rolling. I'll try to get everything ready so we can start this week. I'm excited.

If any of you have a specific picture from the movies that you'd like in the character database - just PM it to me. The characters pictures will be the actors from the current movies - with the picture I had in mind for the enchantress being Charlize Theron. Any objects to that bubby?

You're so sweet to ask! *Licks* That's fine.

ambrosial

Quote from: Veluux on June 24, 2012, 03:40:36 AM

Color me excited too! :)
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!

Veluux

So upon discovering that there really isn't an easy way to do the character histories, I got about half of them done tonight. I have work in about 8 hours, so I will have to finish the rest over the next couple of days. Look for a mid-week start date.

Oh, and here is a link to the Character Database. I will be copying the recruitment thread over to a new topic that will serve as our main directory, but that will also be come time mid-week. Catch you all tomorrow, I am going to BED! x.X

Mathim

Sexcellent! My match made in Valhalla is complete!

Veluux

RL issues have taken our former Loki out of commission. The game is just starting up, and the Enchantress is holding up the fort on the villain front for the time being.

Plot concepts for this Loki:

Instead of trying to take apart the Avengers via the Hulk, Loki is focusing on Human beings greatest strength/weakness: Love. He's teaming up with the Enchantress to split the Avengers up through their various interwoven relationships with each other. He's also got his hand in the mix trying to help Maria Hill regain control of the Avengers and pull the plug on Tony Stark.

Anyone interested??

bubby

I WE NEED A LOKI!

This game is filled with many wonderfully skilled writers, and we haven't even really started yet. Loki in this game is a HUGE deal, and I just know there's someone out there maniacal enough to take on this role!