Avengers Assembled: (GAME CLOSED)

Started by Veluux, June 06, 2012, 11:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I forgot about that one! I usually don't like the montage ones quite as much, though. You guys should check out the HISHE of the Hunger Games, it pretty much sums it up for people like me who just got the gist of it and never read the books/watched the movie. The Twilight one is also hilarious! Guest starring Blade at the end.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Veluux

Sorry it's taking me so long to get the Character Database up. Still getting used to the new job schedule, and also waiting on my second child to finally decide it's ready to come out. Haha. I will be posting it ASAP.

Also, for any prospective players that might be hesitant to claim one of the last two spots - ALL of our female supporting cast will be crucial, active roles that play a part both in the action scenes as well as some of the main characters that guide and determine the plot. Don't feel like you won't get to be a part of all the fun. I'm designing their characters (though you can't see it yet) to be integral and active participants in the plot and at the heart of the action as well.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

JDrew Spider

Take your time Vel, no rush necessary.

Well maybe you can rush a little bit........
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

bubby

Quote from: Mathim on June 16, 2012, 02:24:40 PM
Ditto. We should hang out.

Shya! Totally! *Snickers* So I'll see you in Oregon say in... 20?  XD

blakel

Hey guys! I realize that I haven't introduced myself to you yet. I'm going to be playing as Steve Rogers, A.K.A. Captain America. I'm glad to see all of the enthusiasm for this role play. I had actually been cheering them on during the movie. Just out of curiosity though, if we don't find people to play Jane Foster or Betty Ross soon, what are we doing to fill those roles?

Veluux

Quote from: blakel on June 18, 2012, 09:18:37 AM
Hey guys! I realize that I haven't introduced myself to you yet. I'm going to be playing as Steve Rogers, A.K.A. Captain America. I'm glad to see all of the enthusiasm for this role play. I had actually been cheering them on during the movie. Just out of curiosity though, if we don't find people to play Jane Foster or Betty Ross soon, what are we doing to fill those roles?

I haven't really decided yet, but I am open to ideas if anyone has something they think might work. I just got home from the hospital today, watching my older daughter. Newest baby just came at 5:20am this morning - and we didn't really get much sleep last night. I might be totally absent this week, but I should be able to catch up on things this weekend. That character database is high on my list of priorities and I will be working on that this Friday and Saturday for sure.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Arkaniel

awesome! congratulations, veluux! well wishes for mom and baby, too!

blakel

Quote from: Veluux on June 18, 2012, 10:18:55 AM
I might be totally absent this week, but I should be able to catch up on things this weekend. That character database is high on my list of priorities and I will be working on that this Friday and Saturday for sure.

Don't worry about it, take your time. Congratulations, and best of wishes for the entire family.

Mathim

Has anyone tried inviting friends to join up? I know there are a couple of really big female comic fans around the forum that haven't poked their heads in here so I wondered why they hadn't at least said hello...

bubby

*Waits patiently in her corner, ready to cause havoc with Arkaniel at a moments notice!*

The one lady I know is already here.. *waves to JDrew* The other one I know is already involved in other games similar.

Mathim

I think there's someone called loislanekent around, but I tried PMing her about a one-on-one RP and hadn't gotten a response; still, someone could try seeing if she's up for a group thing. She seems very knowledgeable about both the DC and Marvel universes' characters.

JDrew Spider

@Vel Awesome news Congrats!

@bubby :)

As for Lois  she's really busy too.  Their might be a few others, but I don't think they'd be interested in those remaining roles.  Super hero chicks like playing super heroines/ heroes.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Mathim

Well, if Vel is willing, I can make some suggestions on tweaking the plot to include just supergirls. Maybe that'll get our rosters full.

DigitLninja

I actually sent Vel a PM about adding a supporting role character, he has yet to get back to me.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Mathim

DigitLninja

War Machine.

It was mentioned in the comics and various animated series that the Col. took a position with Stark Industries as a personal body guard / security, with War Machine already suited up if something went wrong during a press conference War Machine could draw enemy fire while Tony took the time to get his suit on.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

Mathim

Those are both nice ideas. I also thought adding Sif would have been nice because she's hot and an actual super fighter.

Arkaniel

i do believe he posted that he wanted no other characters added and no comic book characters. it says so in the first post.

Mathim

Well if we substituted them in for the non-powered ladies, that might get people in the door, is what I'm saying. Just swapping, not exactly 'adding'.

bubby

*Peers out from behind Arkaniel*

I'm sure he'll let us know as soon as that new baby of his sleeps through the night....HAHAH!!...aahh...*hides again*

bubby