Avengers Assembled: (GAME CLOSED)

Started by Veluux, June 06, 2012, 11:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

If need be, I can play the hulk as a secondary character.

Veluux

Quote from: Arkaniel on June 12, 2012, 03:42:09 AM
If need be, I can play the hulk as a secondary character.

If nobody claims it before next week than that's something I wouldn't mind doing if, if it comes down to it. Ideally I would like a separate player for each character.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Keaton

Hello all! I'm down for taking on the role of Banner as I see it's available and sounds like you need someone for it. :)

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Arkaniel

I just checked out your other Hulk roleplay. Interesting!

Keaton

Haha, thank you. I figure I already have sort of a feel for the character so it couldn't hurt to toss my hat into this story. I don't usually do group games or at least any I've tried on previous sites never worked out. But if everyone's reasonably active and they're successful I know it can be very fun!

Arkaniel

Same for me on the Group Games. I tried a couple but they always fizzle out. This one looks like it has a lot of potential, though.

Arkaniel

It looks like Loki will have to come up with plenty of minions and tricks to keep all the Avengers busy ;)

Keaton

Mathim

Why not also allow Sif to be part of the whole thing? She's one of the other few major females in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Then there would at least be a better male-to-female ratio.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

bubby

Quote from: Arkaniel on June 12, 2012, 08:40:44 AM
It looks like Loki will have to come up with plenty of minions and tricks to keep all the Avengers busy ;)

He's got Enchantress!

Mathim

Considering he's got the Tesseract and its portal-opening properties, Loki should be able to call upon the surviving Frost Giants as his minions (since he killed his father, he's technically the next in line to rule them, right?), if he promises them a new realm to take over since he half-destroyed their home of Jotunheim.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Arkaniel

i already sent that suggestion to veluux amongst several others. bubby, wont enchantress be shackled up in my bedroom? :p.

bubby

Quote from: Arkaniel on June 12, 2012, 02:39:07 PM
i already sent that suggestion to veluux amongst several others. bubby, wont enchantress be shackled up in my bedroom? :p.

*Snickers*  ;D

Veluux

Updated the roster to add Ansem for Dr. Banner. Now we're just waiting on a couple people to take our final two lovely ladies. It's slightly deceptive to list them as "supporting cast" when they will actually play major roles. Loki will be attempting to pull the Avengers apart - because of how strong they are united - so the women will play a big part as secret antagonists, as well as working to keep their men in line with the goals of the team.

I will be getting to the character database probably Thursday or Friday at the latest, basically when I get back down to Denver and my home computer. I've got my laptop with me, but it's rather frustration to work with. With the tiny keyboard, miniature screen and all... it's just annoying. Haha. I try to stick to short, quick responses on this thing - and don't usually do too much posting with it. I almost prefer using my phone over this thing; but then it is five years old already...

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Mathim

Really? I guess I'm just used to my laptop, I have no problems doing even major projects on here. To each his own, I guess. I have a pretty old one too, actually, an iBook G4 from at least 5-6 years ago if not more.

By the way, if you guys liked the movie, you should totally watch this:
How The Avengers Should Have Ended

bubby

Quote from: Mathim on June 12, 2012, 04:27:30 PM
Really? I guess I'm just used to my laptop, I have no problems doing even major projects on here. To each his own, I guess. I have a pretty old one too, actually, an iBook G4 from at least 5-6 years ago if not more.

By the way, if you guys liked the movie, you should totally watch this:
How The Avengers Should Have Ended

*Worships her cheap laptop*

And BWAHA on the video! " I'm not jealous...I'm Batman.."

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Mathim

I thought you guys would like that. It's part of a series those guys do for how all the big movies should have ended. Iron Man and Thor have pretty good ones, Captain America's is okay. I hope everyone has time to watch it, it'll make things lighten up.

Keaton

Mathim

I can't believe there isn't one for Men In Black, though. Especially considering they finally made a third one. Hopefully they'll make one just for the Hulk sooner or later; after his awesomeness in the Avengers, he deserves to be the object of ridicule in his own hilarious video.

Arkaniel

I am pretty sure I saw one for Men in Black years ago already. Browse down. I think it is one of the first ones they ever made.

Arkaniel

Sorry for the double post. There isn't a pure MIB HISHE, but it is absolutely hilarious!

http://bcove.me/gdfjznkf

JDrew Spider

Haha! Mars Attack was hilarious.

We come in peace...yea....right.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Quote from: Arkaniel on June 13, 2012, 12:07:57 PM
Sorry for the double post. There isn't a pure MIB HISHE, but it is absolutely hilarious!

http://bcove.me/gdfjznkf

*Chokes on her coffee and falls over laughing!*