Avengers Assembled: (GAME CLOSED)

Started by Veluux, June 06, 2012, 11:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

Quote from: Lithium on September 22, 2012, 11:05:23 AM
I'll play the Widow if you'll have me. :)

Oh I will HAVE you! Lol. Definitely accepted. Love this group we have. We keep trading good writers for great ones. Welcome!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Angelicant

I was beaten to the punch by Lithium, however, I will be most interested in at the very least watching these stories develop. If you ever need a damsel in distress *winks* let me know.
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Veluux

We do have a Pepper Potts spot that is open. I was going to just make her an NPC - because I know it's a hard role to fill. Our Pepper Potts was never able to get into the game - as she was dealing with some big RL issues. She's on one of my other group games, but just didn't have the time for two.

If you're interested in playing Tony's other half, the offer is on the table. ^.^

Angelicant

Replied to this in the PM you sent me, but as I said, I would love to.

Angel
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Veluux

Yay! Almost a full cast again. Just need Captain America, though Photo is making a good bid for the permanent role with that first post! It will be tough to relinquish it to another with writing like that!

Veluux

I think we're all filled up, with a new Potts, Widow, and Captain is pending a writing sample from an interested party or permanently by Photo. If you're interested in any role just PM me incase we have any more that drop out - you'll be the first on my list.

Veluux

Unfortunately our Bruce Banner had to leave the game, so we are currently looking for a new green rage-machine to join the party. Any interested parties just post here or send me a PM with your interest/writing-sample for consideration. Pending confirmation from Photo I believe our Captain America position may or may not be available.

Hope to hear from a few potential candidates!

HULK SMASH!!!

ebpohmr

Quote from: Veluux on January 15, 2013, 01:42:26 PM
Unfortunately our Bruce Banner had to leave the game, so we are currently looking for a new green rage-machine to join the party. Any interested parties just post here or send me a PM with your interest/writing-sample for consideration. Pending confirmation from Photo I believe our Captain America position may or may not be available.

Hope to hear from a few potential candidates!

HULK SMASH!!!

Banner/Hulk is one of my favourite Marvel superheroes and I loved Ruffalo's version of the character, so I'd be interested in submitting a writing sample. Did you want anything in particular for it, or should I just free-style something?

Veluux

Quote from: ebpohmr on January 15, 2013, 01:53:27 PM
Banner/Hulk is one of my favourite Marvel superheroes and I loved Ruffalo's version of the character, so I'd be interested in submitting a writing sample. Did you want anything in particular for it, or should I just free-style something?

Go ahead and freestyle it. Although we are going to be continuing on as though everything that Bruce has already done, has actually happened. So you will be picking up where Ansem left off - though you are more than welcome to use Ruffalo's picture rather than Norton's. We left that open to Ansem when the game started and he chose Norton. You can choose whichever you'd like. And just PM me the writing sample (so as not to discourage other applicants if it's REALLY good.) ;)

Veluux

Just confirmed with Photo, Captain America IS indeed AVAILABLE! All applicants welcome!

Veluux

Nobody yet? We've got an excellent cast at the moment. Very talented and very fun. You're missing out!

Veluux

:( Come on. There's got to be SOMEBODY who wants to get in on an Avenger game. It's a sequel to the most recent movie!

Veluux

This game has been officially disbanded. Sorry.

If you're interested in joining a Superhero/Villain based game with the option of playing a Canon or Original Character (or both!) Then come check out: MARVEL - A NEW FATE