Chained girl must walk through post-apocalyptic New York City [EX] (open)

Started by AurelieCatena, February 21, 2012, 02:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

From St-Patrick to Battery Park (Recruitment thread)

Summary
In post-apocalyptic Manhattan, a strong girl (my character) is restrained and must walk for 7 km alone through the looter-infested ruined streets to reach safety.

Looking for
Extremely cruel sadists, males and females

Settings
New-York, 2018. The social unrest that has followed the Great World Krach has definitively wreaked havoc on the West world. With the collapse of the authority, the military and the police, the city has fallen into chaos. The only law respected by all and everybody is the Law of the Jungle. The urban jungle in the present case. Most peoples are surviving alone or in tiny groups, scavenging whatever they can find on the streets, barricading themselves into basements. There is no more electric power, no more fuel and thus no more cars. No firearms either as all the ammo was expended during the first two years of the urban battle. Everybody is now using all kinds of makeshift melee weapons made from bit and scraps.

Among this chaos, two groups have tried to organise themselves and collaborate to protect themselves against the anarchic looters. One group has barricaded itself in the Battery Park fort, at the tip of Manhattan. They are known as the "Batterists". The other group is occupying the remnants of St-Patrick's cathedral some 7 km to the north and are called the "Patricks". The two groups are fighting for dominance.

Kriss was one of the most skilled scouts of the Batterists. Fast and cunning, she was usually relying on stealth and speed to avoid danger, but she could also be a skilled warrior in case of need, using an old bicycle chain as whip to lash her opponents. She was accustomed to roam the streets, looking for canned food store and other useful goods, which her companions would then scavenger and bring back to the fort to be stored and processed.

The street looters knew her well and hated her because when she found a food source in their street, the Batterist's collectors soon came and emptied it to the last crumb. But she was always faster and smarter than them, and many of them were bearing the scars left by her bicycle chain. She was becoming bolder every day, scouting farther into the Patricks' territory.

One day, all her world crumbled to pieces. The Patricks had set up a trap for her, and she fell for it. She found herself blocked in a one-exit-only basement with 10 warriors soon rushing into it. She fought like a panther, wounded several of them but in the end the number overwhelmed her. She was knocked out, chained and brought to the cathedral.

There, after a short trial, she was condemned to be given back to the street. If she could make it back to the Battery she would be safe. But of course, they were not going to make it easy for her:

• A heavy wooden yoke was padlocked around her neck and wrists
  • Her boots were removed, leaving her barefoot.
  • A bell was hooked at each end of her yoke.
  • A black canvas bag was placed over her head and bound her neck
  • (that's a minimum. Any other idea welcome)
Then she was released in the street... Her goal is to go all the way back from St-Patrick cathedral to the Battery Park fort. That's a 7.5-km walk, about 1h30 in normal conditions. But here, the conditions are far from normal...

What I'm looking for
This RP would start when Kriss is tried and condemned. I'm looking for cruel, imaginative sadists to play the role of Kriss' ennemies (Patricks and looters). This RP could either be a solo with a partner playing all the other roles, or a group game.

For the group game, I'm imagining that all interested sadists should apply for an encounter. Each encounter should about 3 or 4 posts each. Then the next sadist would come into play. If there has been no volunteer, the same sadist can play again with a new character.

Threads

AurelieCatena

Actually, in the group RP version, the sadists might team up too. I'm quite open to discussing how it should go. It will depend on how many sadists want to be involved.

Also, I'm open for new sadists joining us after the RP has begun. This RP is intended to have maximum of freedom to prevent it from become stuck as we wait for someone to post, which alas is the fate of so many group RPs...

darknessmonger

I think something heavy like a block of cement should be added to one of her ankles.

AurelieCatena

Good idea!

Maybe a block of cement that was left to solidify around her ankle.

Or a long, heavy chain padlocked around her ankle (she would have to drag it behind or carry it, if she grab it with her hands locked in the yoke.

Kazyth

This idea definately has possibilities, and I would be interested in either taking up a spot as one of the sadists/abusers, or as a one-on-one, if you would prefer.  I can definately see her more with a weight than with cement actually bound around one foot, as that restricts the foot for abuses.  More likely I could see a heavy weight on a very short chain or cuff, one that would cause the weight to slam into the back of her heel and calf if she didn't drag it just right.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

AurelieCatena

You are right that it would be a pity if her foot was hidden inside the concrete. My idea was rather her ankle would be cast through a slab of cement, with her foot protruding on the other side. Not sure how it could be achieved though.

But your idea of a weight banging against her heel if she does not drag it right is very nice too.

One could very well imagine that each encounter on the way home adds more misery to her situation. For instance, she would start with her legs free (and maybe even with shoes), but she is later molested by a looter who attach a weight to her ankle.

About whether it will be a solo or a group game, it will depend on the interest this thread gathers. I give myself a couple of days before taking a decision.

applesauce

tobisquestion

Been a while since I played a sadistic SOB.  Colour me interested.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

AurelieCatena

tobisquestion

Character images inspiration: Female - Male

darknessmonger

AurelieCatena

I believe we have enough sadists to start this group game. More can join later. This is an open game and anybody can join the OOC thread at any moment.

I have created the OOC thread. I am going to close the present one and I invite everybody to go there and start to discuss the first encounter.

AurelieCatena

The IC thread is on (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132902), and the story has started well.

I want to remind everybody that this is an open story. Anyone can join us at any time. Just make sure to read the two first post of the OOC thread (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132802)

We are always looking for new sadists!

AurelieCatena

One-post rapists are needed at this very point in the story. Please read this if you want to contribute.

I've heard that [you] would make a great rapist.

Sethala

Hey, what makes you say that? :P  (And how'd you even know I was checking on this thread?)

No offense though, but brutal rapes aren't much my thing, so I think I'm going to pass.

eBadger

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Sethala on February 28, 2012, 10:32:13 AM
Hey, what makes you say that? :P  (And how'd you even know I was checking on this thread?)

Sorry about the gang-bang, but if you want to apply for any other type of encounter... There is a slot for almost any type of (cruel) fantasy.

AurelieCatena

Welcome on board, Cadavar! I hope you'll like what you read.

Feel free to propose an encounter on the OOC thread as soon as your muse is teased enough!

AurelieCatena

This story is well under way. I would like to remind that it can be joined at any time without having to read it all.

You'll find all useful information on https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132802.msg5909056#msg5909056

AurelieCatena

This story has been going well since a couple of week.

New encounters, new sadistic contributions are always welcome. Don't hesitate to join us, as you don't have to read everything from the start to enter that game.

Kate

QuoteOne-post rapists are needed at this very point in the story. Please read this if you want to contribute.

I've heard that Kate would make a great rapist.

um which kate ?

AurelieCatena

Kate

Xanatos

She is using a code which automatically substitutes the viewing members name into the space. I saw my name as well. Anyone will. Its just a way to attract someone's attention. Nothing to worry about Kate.

AurelieCatena

This story is going on well! The poor Kriss has suffered a lot.

But still I feel that her breasts have been a little forgotten (apart for her nipples having been removed). I would need some sadist to torture them with some extreme bondage.

As always, anybody can join. Just read the first two posts of the OOC thread to be up-to-date about the settings and Kriss' current situation.

Those having already contributed to this story are welcome to do it again, of course!

AurelieCatena

Kriss has just had all her fingers broken and her clitoris sawed off. She is now trying to rest in an old truck.

What is going to happen to her? Maybe [you] could tell us?

AurelieCatena

This story is back on tracks. Any sadist is welcome to join us.

AurelieCatena

If anybody feels like helping me finish this story, please step in!

Deathnote

I might be interested in helping you finish this story.  It'll be a bit difficult, though, considering her current state.

AurelieCatena

Yes, there is not much more that can be done to her, physically. But maybe it is possible to humiliate her psychologically, and just write what her fate is.