Project X (Cross) Over [Recruitment/Info Thread - Boot Camp Phase!]

Started by TheBlackThrone, January 08, 2016, 05:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Kokaine on January 12, 2016, 05:04:39 PM
*peeks in*

Working on my sheet and trying to figure out what goes where and shiz because its been a good while since I actually played any Tomb Raider, lol

Every time a new game comes out for her, she gets hotter and hotter. ;D
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Kokaine

Yes, tho I don't think hotter and hotter is an ability so I thankfully don't have to figure out where that goes on the sheet xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

Okay... submitted my sheet earlier. Hopefully its all good. I also hope we get some more characters tho, need someone to help pull Lara out of the books ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

EdwardShane

Don't ask Shanoa to try and drag her away.  She's more liable to join Miss Croft by sticking her own nose in a book as opposed to dragging her away, thus leading to two women who need to be dragged out of the library instead of one XD

TheBlackThrone

My advice to new players sending me applications for this game...You can play whoever you want in this game. Whoever "hero" you want. What you need to do though when deciding a character to play is choose a character that can be developed. Say in their games they had a lot of abilities, weapons, or techniques. There are some game characters out there where you may just spam the same attack over and over and they'll have maybe three moves or abilities to learn and that's it for the game. You're going to want somebody who has more to offer than that. Otherwise, their development is going to get really boring, especially when you run out of things for them to learn and have to start relying on special abilities to learn. I hope this information helps.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

scribus1000

You might get one from me, as I've got some interest in this game here. :) I already have a male character in mind.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: scribus1000 on January 14, 2016, 09:50:43 PM
You might get one from me, as I've got some interest in this game here. :) I already have a male character in mind.

Eager to see what you're bringing to the table. :-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

All right; so we're going to wait for the last character sheet to get in. We have changed the starting date. It will no longer be the 22nd. It'll be whenever I get the last CS and whenever I put the IC up. But I guarantee it's before this coming Friday. So, if you want to get in on this game. We're taking sheets now. If you submit interest now, it'll delay the start time just long enough for you to get a CS in. However, if you wait until the boot camp portion begins, then you'll have to wait until it's over.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

This game has officially entered the Boot Camp Phase. Any character applications we receive now will be reviewed and potentially accepted like normal. The only thing is that the players will have to wait for the Boot Camp phase to be over to post. Those characters who join the game now will be in Alpha Squad automatically.
The gates are open

Landshark

I totally dropped the ball on this one. Saw it made note of it and immeadiately forgot :(

Anyway I guess i can try and make one that comes in after camp. Not sure how lost that will leave him/me though.

Could I get a list of who all has been made so far though please?

Drake Valentine

List is up to, which is mostly up to date minus one.

Master Chef / One of the Far Cry dudes.

Not sure which is missing as I am not too acquitted with some game characters names.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

EdwardShane

Our current roster consists of the following:

Mario (Mario Bros. franchise), Shanoa (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia), Bayonetta (Bayonetta games), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Rose (Legend of Dragoon), Prinny (Disgaea), Jason "Rookie" Delores (Halo 3 ODST), and Jack Carver (Far Cry Instincts: Predator)

Landshark

Thats funny because i was thinking of making Simon Belmont. Dont want to bunch up the ideas though so ill figure something else out.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Landshark on January 19, 2016, 08:02:54 AM
I totally dropped the ball on this one. Saw it made note of it and immeadiately forgot :(

Anyway I guess i can try and make one that comes in after camp. Not sure how lost that will leave him/me though.

Could I get a list of who all has been made so far though please?

I can get you in still for Boot Camp since it just started and characters are introducing themselves.
The gates are open

Landshark

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Landshark on January 19, 2016, 11:05:46 AM
How would you feel about Dante from Devil May Cray series?

He's allowed just PM all 3 GMs your sheet.
The gates are open