News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Exalted idea.

Started by Ajoxer, October 19, 2006, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Essentially, the idea will revolve around a group of Dragon-Blooded, thrown together shortly after the Great Contagion. Fairly standard beginning DB characters, but with a little twist... Their Essence is extremely rare- A somehow enhanced Essence, that can survive the death of the holder. When one of these Dragon-Blooded dies, their Essence races to an offspring, one who is at the age ready to Exalt, but who hasn't yet, and springs out. At first, the powers of their old life are trapped, but as they study, it takes hold, propelling them forward in life far faster than most would expect. I'm going to have to write up a ( lengthy) example of such, but that'll wait till tomorrow. This whole thing was inspired by Hawkman, but... Yeah. I'm interested in getting thoughts, opinions, etcetera- And yes, I know these Dragon-Blooded will get fairly high-end, but that's a part of the idea- seeing what ends up when Dragon-Blooded start to surpass anything that's expected of them, how the Sidereal will react, what effect it will have when the Solars start returning, etcetera, etcetera- and, of course, why such a great number of these extremely rare Dragon-Blooded have appeared at once.

I'm thinking of seeing if we can run this game in the chats, using a board as a place to post transcripts and keep track of statistics, for the sake of speed, as this will be a rather long-term game. I might even think about a hybrid game- Having weekly meetings on the chat, for some high-speed gaming, and then posting during the rest of the week.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!