Wolven's current wants!

Started by wolventears, June 23, 2011, 07:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Since my recent unfortunate hiatus, I am not working right now and would like some extra rps going on. Here are some ideas that I would love to play out. Plus, of anyone has werewolf love ideas, please feel free to pm me.

Blood Moon - f/f bondage/exotic
A female vamipire is hunting in a werewolf pack's territory. The pack wants to get rid of the problem, so their top enforcer is sent to take care of the problem. She sniffs out the female vamp and just can't find it in her to destroy such a beautiful creature. I would play the werewolf.
I really want maybe some bondage, biting and blood in this one, being that both parties are on the animalistic side.

Don't Stand So Close to Me  Teacher/Student, m/f, light TAKEN
Basically, I want a rendition of The Police's song 'Don't Stand So Close to Me'
A private love, frowned upon by everyone else. I need a male to play the male teacher.

Sleeping Beauty
With this one, I am wanting to play out a more risque and erotiv version of the sleeping beauty story. Much like A. N. Roquelaure's version. I would need a very dominant male to play the prince and I would play the very innocent and shy princess. This can be NC and even extreme depending on how my partner would like to take it. I am up for anything. :)

PM me if interested. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

wolventears

Throwing these out again to see if I can get a nibble.  :-)