The incubus and the demon huntress (looking for huntress)

Started by Soveliss, June 10, 2016, 04:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello!

This is a story about an incubus capturing a demon huntress and using orgasm denial and orgasm control as well as lust magic to turn her into his plaything, perpetually horny and subservient, craving being fucked but only able to orgasm with his permission.

Simple premise right? Any takers?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

lore

This resonates with many of my ons :)

Are you ok with a realistic/athletic hunter or are you looking for a magical bikini huntress?

Soveliss

In five minutes I already have 3 proposals, I guess I'll roll with the first one unless they cancel, sorry lore. I'll close this topic. Thanks anyways.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Soveliss

Unlocking the topic since everyone who contacted me had life happen to them. I'll let it run and take the one who has the kink list I like the most. :P

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

Soveliss

If I threw out being fed by tentacles (with extra helping of mind and body affecting drugs of course) red hot iron branding and breeding demon children, with fast gestation, heavy lactation, and painless childbirth, would anyone perverted enough take me on that offer?

I'll look at everyone's kink list and take the one whose perversions most match mine.

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

The Dark Raven

Curiosity has me.  Only thing that is slightly weird to me is the tentacles.  The rest I am game for.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Soveliss

Okay, I'm reopening this old perverted request and hoping someone perverted enough takes me on my offer. :-)

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss